It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Jesus told those around him that all who came before him were liars and thieves and that if you saw him then you saw the father.

Jesus told the truth:
God is Love and Light and there is no darkness within him.

Everyone who has a near death experience knows this.

Jesus told the truth, His view of God is the only way to the true God.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one goes to the father except through him.

If you still want to believe yahweh is God then that is your choice but what Jesus taught is the only way - Love.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Jesus told those around him that all who came before him were liars and thieves and that if you saw him then you saw the father.

Jesus told the truth:
God is Love and Light and there is no darkness within him.

Everyone who has a near death experience knows this.

Jesus told the truth, His view of God is the only way to the true God.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one goes to the father except through him.

If you still want to believe yahweh is God then that is your choice but what Jesus taught is the only way - Love.

Well, yes; Master Jesus was the way (as a nine dimensional being) to understand what it means to be 'enlightened'. This does not mean Jesus is the only way to salvation as you yourself can become one with the understanding "Christ Consciousness' on your own. Just as one doesn't need a Priest to confess sins to be your 'Ipod to God' intermediary. You are (spelling in pronounciation) the god name wrong, its actually pronounced yOd-hA-vOv-hA.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is working from the assumption that we are equal to God, to that the universe is about what we want. We are created as tools for God's use. Any tool that does not function properly, get's thrown away and destroyed if it is not repaired.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikefougnie
This is working from the assumption that we are equal to God, to that the universe is about what we want. We are created as tools for God's use. Any tool that does not function properly, get's thrown away and destroyed if it is not repaired.

I'm assuming you are responding to me. Why wouldn't we be equal to god unless perceived ourselves as its 'children/3 trillion in exact numbers' created as split off soul/spirit/star particles. We are tools yes just as your physical parents created you as 'tools' to take care of them in their elderly years or to collect as beneficiaries their reaping from sowing (investments, land). The nature of 'gods" intent was merely to express itself to know itself better; VERY SELFISH (I doubt that was what your parents had in mind); certainly not the wanton destruction of a de-valued commodity; the field of energy that you call god is not cognizant, the human IT allowed within its forces to create did; so leaves those decisions of destruction entirely up to you as an individualized particle of itself EXPRESSING YOUR NATURE. Don't think it doesn't rejoice in whatever decision you make (you are only one of 3 trillion parts all others being equal ((brothers/sisters)) and a few billion thrown away or destroyed will not make any difference.
edit on 17-9-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikefougnie

Wow, if you think we are just 'tools' of God then you didn't understand Christ's Teachings. The point is to be CHILDREN of God not tools of God. Christ Teachings were to love our enemies, and do good to them, being merciful, behaving as Children of God The Most High, glorifying God by being more and more merciful like our Heavenly Father who is kind to the ungrateful and wicked (Luke 6:35-36)

This is why Jesus warned that he is The Only Way to the Father because of false understandings of God. Jesus said that if you have seen him then you have seen The Father and Jesus taught us to live through Forgiveness - love our enemies, turn the other cheek, do good to those who hate us, bless those who curse us. Jesus was extremely humble washing the feet of his followers and praying for the forgiveness of those who crucified him.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Perfectly said.

alieninterview.org...
edit on 5-12-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yaweh , Jesus and other forms of religions people worship them on faith as they cant verify the deity. If you cant verify something then unless you are 100% sure the faith is accurately justified then the rest ends up as you see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Yaweh , Jesus and other forms of religions people worship them on faith as they cant verify the deity. If you cant verify something then unless you are 100% sure the faith is accurately justified then the rest ends up as you see it.

I am not sure Jesus knew what the implications of being incarnated were (wouldn't categorize as a form of religious persons) more like a shill or "the last to know future implications". I doubt he would have been a pedestal balancer or a drum beater for any organized Christian faith as in the first place was not a Christian. Verifiying a deity? There is no way to do so; you either recognize your higher being/self as the one that is your conscious or you are stuck in the weeds (looking for that which does not exist in the material). The belief 'on faith' first has to explain the system it is based, and was man-made (false) dreamed up to suit that individual as at least, is comforting. There is no 100% faith based system that is bullet proof; until God appears and proclaims itself (does not have to; as we are it, in ignorance).

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
you guys might want to see this post:

Buddha rebuked a Demiurge god, who thought he was, The One True God.

Lines up with OT

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
of course Yaweh is th e greekification of the Hebrew word Jehovah.

I will try and get a link I am not sure it is online any where but it was in an old book that the Hebrews were brought to Greece a few hundred years before Christ.

As was their nature they wanted to hear about this God that had prophesied about Alexander the great (goat) of Daniel. As they learned the OT from the Hebrews the translation of Jehovah was so close to one of the tribal gods of Knowledge Yaweh. So the Hebrews used it in their Greek translation of the OT Greek text.

Sorry to disappoint anyone but Yaweh really is not the same as Jehovah. So it would make sense if he was the deceiver Satan/Lucifer/Devil/old dragon.

The stories of Hercules was really Greek redressing or greekification of Samson the strong man of the book of Judges.

edit on 19-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

of course Yaweh is th e greekification of the Hebrew word Jehovah.

Jehovah is a Latin version of Ιησούς in greek...

There is no J in the greek alphabet... and it certainly isn't hebrew

In any case YHWH is a false god just as the OP stated a few years ago in this thread

edit on 19-12-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AkragonJehovah is the Transliteration of the Hebrew into English of which there is a J.

YHWH is the Greek rendition of the Hebrew but had existed before the Jews ever came to Greece. Yaweh was a tribal god of knowledge to certain Greeks who were of the intellectuals elite of that day. i.e. false god not Jehovah

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

a reply to: Akragon

You wrote : QUOTE "Jehovah is the Transliteration of the Hebrew into English of which there is a J. YHWH is the Greek rendition of the Hebrew but had existed before the Jews ever came to Greece. Yaweh was a tribal god of knowledge to certain Greeks who were of the intellectuals elite of that day. i.e. false god not Jehovah..." UNQUOTE

I see that you are a little confused about YHWH, Jehovah and the Greeks. This might simplify matters a little -

The Hebrew Bible (and for Daniel and Ezra, Aramaic sections) is written mainly without vowels (pointing) and only uses strings of consonants to form complete words and sentences - for Long O they sometimes used a Vav and for Long I they sometimes used a Yod (these are called Plenum readings) but you are mainly dealing with consonants throughout without the plena (when a word is written without any indication of vowels in the consonantal text it is called 'defective'. but the term is not pejorative).

YHWH is the Tetragrammaton ('four letters') referring to Yahweh, the post Exilic clan god of the Judaens.

After the Babylonian Exile (587 BCE) it became customary not to mention YHWH by name when a reader in a synagogue came to YHWH in the text but to simply say ('edonai = my lord) as a circumlocution. The Vowels of edonai were later placed in the pointed (vowelled) editions of the Hebrew Bible by the Masoretes (c. 800-900 CE) to remind the reader to say 'edonai' ; thus YHWH was written as though it were pronounced Yehovah, whereas it is not known for sure what the correct pronunciation is for YHWH (something akin to 'Yahweh' is the academics' best guess based on the Greek translation known as the Septuaginta LXX (BCE 250) for Exodus chapter 3 where 'Iaue' occurs in a single instance in the text.) This is where the Greeks come into the picture who normally used 'ho Kyrios' when they came to translate YHWH from the Hebrew in front of them.

The other term used in Hebrew for the god of Israel was 'Elohim' (lit. 'gods') a term which certain writers (e.g. the P writer and the E writer of the Torah, whoever they were) ; and the Greek LXX Septuaginta uses the term 'ho Theos' when it comes across Elohim in the Hebrew in front of them.

This is getting off topic, so I'll get off my soap-box now, but I hope I have cleared things up a little for you...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Probably a very good possibility you are correct and the truth is there are many gods pretending to be the Prime Universal Creator that stands above good and evil

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

Probably a very good possibility you are correct and the truth is there are many gods pretending to be the Prime Universal Creator that stands above good and evil

Many demi-gods using a sacred knowledge to convince others they are as a singular/monastic God exact/exist. This would be evil.

(post by TheCretinHop removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Set the mountains of manure in the 3,000 page "holy" book ablaze,

OP hasn't the slightest clue to the magnitude of stupidity it takes
to make a statement like this. Perhaps some radicals like Isis will
be the next to fail at the extermination of Gods word? It's been tried
before and I doubt it will happen for you. Sorry, but it's here to stay
despite your delusion, or your preference. Even this world could end,
but the word of God will remain. It's a part of existence like water.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I been saying the same for over 20 years and reasoning with the Yahweh theme the same way as you...and that got me in trouble with so many people , specially hardcore Christians and Catholics...so glad to find that there are people like you...great post. Thanks for sharing !

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Set the mountains of manure in the 3,000 page "holy" book ablaze,

OP hasn't the slightest clue to the magnitude of stupidity it takes
to make a statement like this. Perhaps some radicals like Isis will
be the next to fail at the extermination of Gods word? It's been tried
before and I doubt it will happen for you. Sorry, but it's here to stay
despite your delusion, or your preference. Even this world could end,
but the word of God will remain. It's a part of existence like water.

Nah. If earth goes, every god we ever came up with goes poof too. Just like quetzlcoatl went with the Aztecs.
edit on 28-12-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join