It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The founding of the church is where the doctrine changed. Jesus never wanted to be worshiped, only emulated. Peter and Paul changed that by bringing in faith and salvation. Faith makes you complacent, complacency is your enemy.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Don't you see the trap?

Not clearly, but I know that the only way out is through, not around.

It's going to keep happening.

The layers of irony in that song are profoundly deep. It's about heroine addicts.

All stories have an ending.

And I may as well say again, that that is what I have been trying to express, the neo-Platonist, so-called 'Gnostics' were trying to go around, by constructing a comforting narrative. Plotinus was trying to stop them. Rinse. Repeat.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I have not studied any gnosticism except for reading a bit of the gospel of Thomas some years ago, if thats actually gnosticism.

It's linked in a way.

However from what Ive read about the gnostics, their beliefs are fairly similar to my own.

What are your beliefs?

To answer your question, Ive only come across that name in this thread through a response. I have not heard of it before this morning.

According to Gnostic's, Jehovah of the Old Testament,is identified with Yaldabaoth. In the Apocryphon of John he said, "I am God and there is no other God beside me." He limits the potential of man after he was fooled into breathing his "essence" into Adam.

Regarding the images which the other poster uploaded, its Joseph Goebbels. Although I have no idea who the American is.
edit on 22/1/2013 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Pshhhhhh who needs shrooms, want some hallucinations, try being a chronic insomniac

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
First off, after a lot of research, guilt and prayer, I have come to the conclusion that YHWH is NOT the Heavenly Almighty Father that Jesus/Yahushua prayed to and did the will of. He simply can't be according to his actions. What I think we have here is a truthful story of what really happened back then, although I certainly don't have all the answers by a long shot. In Deuteronomy 32:7-9, it says that God divided up the nations according to the number of the Sons of God and he himself chose Jacob. (Psalms 82 talks about this council as well). We also know that Satan offered all the kingdoms of the earth to Jesus if he would worship him. Jesus never debated his rulership. The name YHWH also comes from a root word that means calamity, ruin, to fall...I doubt very much that the good Father would have a name like that. Many say his name means I Am, but it also means I WILL Be. Isaiah 14 talks about Satan (I WILL ascend into heaven, I WILL exalt my throne above the stars of God: I WILL sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north, etc)

Now, Jesus always said, "by their fruits you shall know them". He also ALWAYS did the WILL of the Father. He got it right. He followed the commandments and told us to do so as well. That's my yardstick. He would NEVER do many of the things that YHWH did or commanded men to do. It's almost as though, YHWH was in charge, but had to follow some guidelines, perhaps. He DID give us the commandments, but seemed to follow the LITERAL LETTER of the law in a lowly physical way. Jesus taught the truth and the SPIRIT of the law. Where one said the wages of sin are death (true) and would have someone stoned physically to death then and there, I believe the truth is that the death that's being talked about is what occurs AFTER our physical deaths, ie: no chance for everlasting life in the final judgement.

You've got YHWH leading the Israelites to a LITERAL Promised Land and to obtain it, they were commanded to murder (including smashing babies skulls upon rocks), rape, steal and destroy. Come on, Jesus would NEVER in a zillion years tell somebody to do that, even if they WERE evil. This ruler, YHWH was very very clever because he was basically commanding people to break the very Commandments of the Father left and right. Jesus' promised land is his coming kingdom here on earth (Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven). We've also got YHWH, the supposed Father teaching man to make atonement for their sins, they can hold down an innocent UNWILLING animal victim and MURDER it while he's up there savoring the smell of the roasting meat? It makes no sense. That's Satanic sacrifice. Jesus won because he gave up his life WILLINGLY. The devil lost big time.

Jesus said no man has ever seen the Father. So there you have it, that's the answer! Whether it was Paul/Saul, Muhammad, Joseph Smith (Mormons), and so on. What's the one thing in common with all of them? An angelic vision. Never the Father himself. The same MO has been used by good angels gone bad through shining visions all the way back to the Watchers. Isn't it incredible that Islam's Allah says it's ok to go slaughtering people and to lie and deceive? Satan has done the same thing to all the religions and I've got to hand it to him, he has done a good job and we've been duped big time all over the world.

The Heavenly Father does not do signs and wonders with staffs and serpents and play games telling man he can only see his backside, come on! The one who will be doing signs and wonders and calling fire down from the sky will be the antichrist. Yhwh makes water come out of a rock, in the Father's Kingdom, there is living water. Yhwh gives manna from heaven, Jesus IS the manna, bread of life, get it? One does physical circumcision, one talks about circumcision of the heart.

Even when you go all the way back to the Watcher angels, the ones that are spoken about both in Enoch and the bible, they come down and have sex with human women. Big mistake, massive sin. Causes giants (Nephilim). They start cannibalizing people. Then "God" says, gee, what an evil mess, time to wipe out everybody. Let me tell you, the devil NEVER liked us much anyway... So, at this point, I'm wondering if even THAT was The Father...

And where did Yhwh go anyway? Where did he disappear to? Supposedly he divorced Israel. Hmm, divorce isn't God's way, Jesus said that was only because of the hardness of man's heart.

You can keep going on and on with this and to me it's clear that Jesus is not YHWH's son. They are like night and day. One thing's for sure though, the real God has given Satan/Lucifer/Yhwh time to rule this place in his style. Thank God, he sent Jesus to tell us the truth, but it was up to us to listen to what he said and figure it out.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Especially seeing as god was playing the pharoah like a puppet, always making him refuse to let his people go

I mean killing kids for the sins of the parents is wrong, but killing kids for the sins of the ruler, that you made him do, is on a whole different level of evil.
edit on Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:48:32 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by NihilistSanta

So not only did he tell them they could enslave the 'demonic' nations, an assumption you can only make on the word of the Bible, he also told the Israelites to take their 'demonic daughters' who had never had sex yet; for their wives, and they were free to rape and pillage from them...You justify the cause for the means, right?

Oh, he gave Job a new family, you say? I don't know about you but if someone came along and said, hey I'm gonna let your family die, who you've known all your life and love dearly; but don't worry, I'm gonna give you a new family....I'd probably knock their teeth out of their face...

You are putting your spin on things. Give me some verse to support your assumptions and we will go from there. I find it ironic you have a problem with the lords so called "atrocities" yet your avatar is laden with symbols of occult groups related to Naziism. You talk about atrocities

In reply to your second point this isn't just "someone" taking your family. This is the lord and creator who is good and just. If he does something you can have faith that it is righteous. He is the source of righteousness. If OP is to be believed then the story of Job invalidates his claim because by his standard both entities are evil and unjust as Job suffers by the hand of Satan with the lords permission. Which is it OP?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Originally posted by Akragon
Why do Christians automatically assume anything that falls outside of their beliefs must be attributed to Satanism?

Funny thing is most of them don't even know what Satanism is...

This is 2013 people... not everything is the work of a mythical demon with a pitchfork...

Makes my head hurt

:bnghd:

Doesn't matter what year it is, Satan is the deceiver. Why do you think the world is mucked up as it is?? Everything bad is Satanism. He is the problem to our problems. Not God or anyone else.

Ah... you're one of those people....

I wrote this thread specifically for people like yourself.... enjoy

You're a Satanist!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

People like you make me laugh inside. You assume the OP to be basing his post of supposition and opinion and slate him for it....now what exactly do you do by believing the Bible word for word and following your faith? I say its one and the same, you have your belief, which i believe to be wrong, and it is my right to believe that....you have you belief however wrong i feel it is, you also have that right to believe.

Deny ignorance, its the founding statement to this site. Promote it, don't supress it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That exactly is my biggest issue with the "God" depicted in the Bible...he seems to be a childish teenager with an ego to match the Biblical status that he assigns himself.
You will do as I say, and if you don't you will go to hell for all eternity and rott forever and ever in pain an anguish.......but I love all my children.... BOLLOCKS.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

"4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth and shall be turned unto fables ".

EXACTLY....the fabled holy book.

On another point, I would be most interested to learn about similarities in the "other" major religions with regards to the saviour actually being the devil. Maybe thats for another thread, but lets not just hit Christianity with the God hammer.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smugmushroom

"4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth and shall be turned unto fables ".

EXACTLY....the fabled holy book.

On another point, I would be most interested to learn about similarities in the "other" major religions with regards to the saviour actually being the devil. Maybe thats for another thread, but lets not just hit Christianity with the God hammer.

I beat on "Christianity" on the regular... but I don't think theres any religion that regards Jesus as the devil... only people who've never read his words would come up with such nonsense...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Very well written thesis OP, tho I personally think that the bible is not literally in any way.

For me it makes more sense that this was (originally), an explanation that was given to us by a species much like our own, in order to help us realize the potential problems that we would face in the future. In old Jewish religion, God was not thought of as a conscious being, but as an idea for how the Universal structure worked. There was also no idea of heaven/hell (everyone went to the underworld), the idea of heaven/hell was all brought into effect by the later echelons of Judaism, who realized that the fear of hell, and the promise of heaven, would increase their followers conviction/numbers.

Its overall a dichotomy, which while false from the perspective of an enlightened being (since all things are inseparable Ie: no good without evil), did well to explain to us (or should have), what we would be facing in our lives. The idea of "as above so below", often admonished by some as "blasphemy", is certainly not so in my opinion. Simply put, whatever gave us this knowledge was trying to tell us that the conflict between good/evil that we face here on earth, happens all through the Universe, and that we should prepare ourselves both spiritually, and mentally for this. Or be enslaved by those who we have been warned about.

The story of Lucifer bringing knowledge to humanity, is replicated in many cultures, one example is the fire that the Greek God Prometheus brought to humanity in order to spite Zeus. This seems to be (as stated above), an explanation for the struggle between those that wish to give knowledge freely, and live on equal terms with us, and those who seek to enslave us for their own purposes. The changes in the religious narrative, from the natural viewpoints of Buddhism, early Judaism, to the perverted submissive narrative of today's religions, signals for me that there is a conflict that goes beyond our planet, which we have become a part of.

Think of it this way, when the Europeans stumbled on native populations of our own species, they were looked on as Gods by many, and they utilized their technology to humble, and enslave these people's. They "shot fire from their hands", and did all sorts of "magic". Doesn't that seem a-lot like what has been happening to us on a global scale? "Demons", "Miracles" etc... All now becoming apparently possible with technology...

It seems all to logical that we are experiencing a manipulation by another species, on a massive scale, and that there is some among them who wish to raise us up as equals, instead of continuing this enslavement. That is my take on why the religious narrative has changed, and what it used to (somewhat still does) try to explain.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yahweh is a much kinder God than that pedophilic sociopath Mohahamad was prattling on about...

If I were going to label any of the modern gods the "Devil", it would be the moon god of Arabia, Allah!!

-Christosterone

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

And those teachings are found in the Bible which the Christian faith is based on. Do you think calling people 'heathen' is going to help win the lost to Christ?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Christosterone

Ahh another pseudo-christian who's never read the Koran condemning Allah, how refreshing. Organized religion is full of foolishness yet so many are willing to bet their eternal soul on books. No hope for humanity, check, that is without a Savior, check.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Im not a christian or a jew.
I have read much of the koran...its full of violence and the subjugation of women.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smugmushroom

The prophecy of the Bible speaks of this time and what to expect of the people and events pertaining to the major events that trouble you today . In this world today the Global Governance called the NWO is moving on to become reality . The Banksters are closing in on a One World Government described by George Herbert Walker Bush in his nationally televised Presidential speech ans a Global money is soon to come . This money will be numbers on the Internet and no physical money will exist . With this future system each and every person will have to have an electronic identification to use the system not unlike the e-money system we use today except that we also have printed and coined physical money that we can use without being tracked . The Mark of the Beast System foretold in the Bible that coincides with the end times of today could not be implimented with the advent of the Internet and associated technology of today . Therefore we have a sign of the times and prophecy convergence as well as a manifestation of the One World Government also told of in the Bible needed to issue the World E- money system.
I'm not sure you would ever be able to actually see what I am saying or your blatant disregard for authority would prevent you from advancing . And the anti God problem is an anti authority problem isn't it .I'm sure that this problem manifests it's self in other areas in your life as well . Maybe you should look at that .

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

What is the exact definition for that word ? And what would Jesus say ?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Christosterone

Doesn't sound much like the one I read. Are you sure you didn't just read antimuslim websites?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join