It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

They would have you believe black is white, up is down, and 2+2=5; for millennia this has been the case, and it has been successful, and only very recently is this being challenged by people in any significant numbers.

OP I have never seen a more blatant example, of calling attention to the obvious fallacy, of ones own ideas by rendering a perfect example of that fallacy. And it's right there in your opener.

It seems you completely rat yourself off as, to your true intentions.

SIX

But really it doesn't matter, because this is just the OP's personal journey.

That would be true accept OP posted this in the Conspiracies in Religion forum.

edit on 21-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Haha I enjoyed that post, and I disagree with two main points. I liked what you said about the attempts that have been made at Christian rap by the way. Well said.

I concur on the pentagram, not so much on that Masonic badge. Masons seem to be a decent group of people, compared to many in the world, from what I have seen. May I ask what lead you to the conclusion that they do in fact side with Satan intentionally? We all fall to Satan, but what you say here implies they are trying to follow Satan.

As for your third paragraph, I do see where you are coming from. I would prefer to help the weak-minded, while the strong-minded can be built up to be even stronger. Every soul is of equal importance to me. With time factored in, I can see why a decision to help the strong thrive may be justified - but only for the benefit of the weak. Otherwise, it was time better spent on the weak. At the end of this paragraph you do give good advice. Do not go with the flow, if the flow is leading away from God.
edit on 21-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I understand but in my mind, no matter where it's posted, its still the OPs personal journey. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by randyvs

I understand but in my mind, no matter where it's posted, its still the OPs personal journey. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

But in this case not just a rose. As OP by placement has elevated his rose to be " The Rose ". There for, highly debatable as a matter of some possible magnitude.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by christina-66

I did read your post and it was more confusing, to me, than anything. I am not an gnostic, so their books hold little value to me. Same for the Bible for you I guess, I was only responding to your OT remark.

The other stuff was of little interest, no disrespect intended. I just don't really find much interest in other religions. Mostly because I believe they are demonic.

This has to be the weakest argument I've seen in a while. It practically shoots itself in the foot! If you find other religions so uninteresting (let's put that obvious cultural insensitivity aside), how in Voldemort's crackpipe would you have come to the position that they're demonic?

Now obviously not everyone agrees with OP's premise, but evidently a lot of reason and thought has been put into it. I really would like to hear how you came to believe everything that isn't biblical is demonic, even though you haven't bothered to look deep enough into it because you can't be asked. Omniscience?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
jesus was a mushroom,u still need a lot of education but most importantly practice

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Don't encourage people to do drugs. That is irresponsible. Jesus was not a mushroom. I've seen people stab themselves on mushrooms. Is that what you call a savior?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I could pick out two or three things from the bible or any other religious text and claim something similar. Almost anything is plausible when someone puts their mind to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Originally posted by randyvs

SIX

But really it doesn't matter, because this is just the OP's personal journey.

That would be true accept OP posted this in the Conspiracies in Religion forum.

Had to star this, not sure why but I couldn't stop laughing.
I do love this forum.

But I definitely agree with you here, randy. It's a topic spelling doom from the outset. When the term 'false god' is applied to every single deity except the one accuser worships (no pun intended), and the main opponents of the accuser feel the exact same way about their god, it's pretty clear where the discussion will end up.

So I don't mean to grief the OP when I ask this, but is there any other point to the thread than antagonising Christians? It's a pretty valid question considering the thread title and all.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The MOST irresponsible thing a person can do is to tell people that drugs are any sort of path to enlightenment or God.

I often wonder how many barriers I would've avoided setting up for myself had I never touched any psychedelics.

Some of the most profound experiences, the most informative experiences, come from long hours of quiet contemplation, study, and quite a bit of pure accident...both good and bad accident.

I know this one guy who basically looks down upon anyone who informs him that he's completely lost his mind because he claims he's done so much acid that he's broken through so many barriers of consciousness that no one could possibly come close to knowing what he knows.

Problem is that he's also hopelessly addicted to opiates. Sad thing is he has a little kid who is probably suffering greatly because of his father's reckless use of drugs to answer his problems.

If anything, drugs are the path towards ultimate deception and delusion... AKA The Devil.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ihavenoaccount

Sorry that you take it as antagonizing but I feel like the OP just wanted to share his opinion, nothing more. What he's saying is the same exact thing that you think of any other god except your own. It seems to me like you are just insecure about your beliefs which is why you immediately go into defense mode. Not attacking you just giving you my opinion.
edit on 21-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

It was a great post with few errors until the end. That last paragraph. Lucifer is not a player in the realm of Hell. Lucifer is a name used for Satan before his fall. Lucifer, in the context you use it in, is a name of Satan which means he has not been cast into the lake of fire.

I missed this post of yours ...

To the best of my knowledge, Lucifer was certainly a real entity and a leader of the hell players. He lauded himself as an all-round capable attacker and defender, was a sociopathic rapist, was bisexual, still lusted for power, and could not be trusted to not attempt to overthrow parts of heaven through surprise plots that sprung among the followers he seeded them among. He was imprisoned over a year ago, emerged briefly to settle pennance issues, and was destroyed since over his duplicity. End of an era, and it took being very spiritually in-touch to know or recognize any of this. In fact, so many demons have been destroyed or imprisoned this past year, that it's a wonder many remain. Many humans have low spiritual prescence, and appear as bugs in the spiritual realms. Many small demons exist who were once important people on earth, but were reformed in a diminutive stature as punishment for their past actions. Past lives exist, I'm absolutely convinced now, and it is up to us to correct our soul differences with many others. Many we have met in past existances, and some we have pre-agreed to spend time with in this life to work out/clear up important matters that arose in past lives.

The timeframe events can take place in is far faster, and without the time sentinals, guardian angels and demon-slayers take to defend us, many would fall prey to their over-the-top designs. Only by leaving no footholds for evil, rejecting and reporting all obvious plots and untruths, and being prepared to spiritually defy demons/diabolical prescence. Another key is to not shift your interious places into anyone else (soul-breaching), to pray spirits of anger and rage UP for collection, understanding, and investigation, and to remain in utter defiance and heavenly belaborement against evil collectives that seek to go through you, in you, or over you. Such is faith.

To my knowledge, no demons have been destroyed. This is up to the Lord, but they are allowed some freedom for now - mainly for our benefit imho.

It may surprise you to learn that trillions of demons have been destroyed in the past year. This includes Sanat Kumara (beheaded), Tiamat, her twenty heads and one hidden head of foolishness decapitated, the fallen angel returned somehwat in form to normal, remaining to resolve whatever issues remained before passing away through ways I don't know, four versions of the cultist Molach the Destroyer who soul-pacted victims to his hell for eternity in sex-cults that ignored "yes" and "no" from their victims and adherants, Malacath, an illusional master-spirit and soul-pacter, Satan the scapegoat and betrayer, who spent almost a year making back his pennance by setting up other hell players for betrayal (at times), Nebuchadnezer, one of the most evil beings in existence, who ran "houses of power" in hell places that relied on storing the energy from slain souls and bequething it on adherants, the Ontario and Kentucky world serpents destroyed, who housed millions of human souls in orgy-style connections, and the very elusive Asmodeus, the true devil, presently imprisoned.

Most recently I learned about Diabetes-3 demons, who are collectives of approximately 80 demons acting as an corrupting entity, and pneumonia angels, who are fallen angels who specialize in the lungs and exist in states of liquid desire, creating hatred and sealing people from healthy correspondance with angels above. They are not allowed to infect those who actively resist them and adhere to God, and present what I consider my first batch of spiritual, abeit personal proofs (of disease).

Other power players emerge, but God is moving very powerfully in the world. I truly believe Revelations is avoidable.

Also, while it may appear to you the NWO is here, you have no evidence that it is now or 2,000 years from now. just speculation. There is a group trying to start the NWO yes, but there always has been...to my knowledge they are not very big.

Er, whatever. Nwo is still trying to be large and in charge. Fortress NA, bill S5!0 in America, Bill C36 in Canada, the Codex Alimentarius, UN hq in Geneva, Lucis Trust with theosophy (the world religion of humanitarian masks they promote), the Trilateral Commissions of the world, the FDA and WHO, the Club of Rome, The Royal Society of Britain, York and Windsor houses of freemasonry, and so on ... none of that collective has really given up on owo (old made new again) either, to best of my knowledge.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Its been a very interesting thread. The OP has made some interesting connections and has spelled out some of the gnostic theosophy. It has also been very interesting seeing at some of the reaction that some have had to say in both opposition and support of the theory.

Most elucidating of all was the refusal by a small minority to even examine the argument and supporting documents by plugging their ears, closing their eyes, and shouting nya-nya I can't hear you from the sidelines. You know, I'm sure there are a lot of theologians out there who have refuted the points made in this post - and as such, looking into the arguments and the counter arguments you can stand as a better bastion against these "demons" you claim?

What happens when your son or daughter comes home from high school with these demons dancing in their head. Wouldn't it benefit you in the long run to analyze both the evidence and come up with some rational arguments to prepare yourself for this contingency rather than letting your offspring eventually fall into the clutches of the "evil one"?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to

Ihaveanaccount

I know of the power in this name. Jesus Christ

I've seen people I thought would be dead in a month. ( opiates )

Two years later this one guy turns up. And he was a human being again. No longer the pitiful excuse that was more
freak than human. He was married and had a kid on the way.. Seen it a number of times only under one name.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Before I can properly respond to you I have to ask you this...have you been reading spiritism websites?

You are contradicting public revelation in more than one way here, and also implying that demons are not spirits IE do not have heads, can not be beheaded and will be thrown into the fire when this is all over?

Demonology often comes from, and leads to, demons. Same with spiritism. If this is all private revelation, that is truly from the Lord, are you truly certain it comes from the Lord?

eta: Or you speaking from a perspective of this not happening in a 3 dimensional way?

Also, no we do not have past lives. That is spiritsm, and dead wrong. The only Karmic affects you will see happening come from God, not debts and such from past lives. This contradicts everything you should know as a Christian.

eta; dead souls in Hell have been made to do the bidding of demons, from what exorcists have gathered over the years. Still, the info is from demons, so I personally view it as unreliable. They say that exorcists can make them be truthful in some cases, but I don't know enough about it.

eta: all of the dead have been judged already. Time is not what many think it is.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by ihavenoaccount

Sorry that you take it as antagonizing but I feel like the OP just wanted to share his opinion, nothing more. What he's saying is the same exact thing that you think of any other god except your own. It seems to me like you are just insecure about your beliefs which is why you immediately go into defense mode. Not attacking you just giving you my opinion.
edit on 21-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I guess... except I don't really... um... have a god to say that about. The Christian crowd don't need defending - you know they've got that covered on their own.

But gods or no, there isn't any reason to bait people. The thread title's just that. Does "Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil." sound like an opinion to you? Gotta be impartial, man.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The only reason threads like this get the attention they do is because of the sheer absurdity of them. It tends to be the shock value that draws people in. I'm not going to waste time debunking all the sewage of the OP because it wouldn't be worth my time and it's clear that he hates God all things good. What I will say is that what he has done is called Blasphemy and is very serious. Read: (Matt. 12:22-32). The Pharisees did the same thing to Jesus when they accused him of having a devil and said that he was casting demons out of people by the power of the devil...

Just some bible verses to think about:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isaiah 5:20)

Exactly what the OP has done ^

"But KNOW this, that in the last days perilous times will come . . . Evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving (lying) and being deceived." (2 Timothy 3:1, 13)

By his post I would be amazed if he has even read the Bible. The OP is clearly one of the new breed of atheists or a satanist (wouldn't be surprised as more seem to be coming out the woodwork recently), and has only silly, flimsy assertions without evidence to use as "objections".
edit on 21-1-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Second Timothy chapter 3 comes to mind when I read some of these post . Well at least all of the rebel rousers have had their say for now . For now that is , because when the SHTF they are be clambering for answers instead of vindicating their lives as heathen .
There is no use to try to talk to such people .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Second Timothy chapter 3 comes to mind when I read some of these post . Well at least all of the rebel rousers have had their say for now . For now that is , because when the SHTF they are be clambering for answers instead of vindicating their lives as heathen .
There is no use to try to talk to such people .

Depends on their willingness to listen.

eta don't judge them as heathen. Judge their words, not them. I assume the SHTF you are referring to is Judgment.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately today religion has become so corrupt who knows what is truth or fallacy. All I know is everytime I go to a church many goers request that I put money into a donation dish; I refuse and then I recieve hateful messages saying how God will not forgive me and that they will pray for my children. What kind if divine spirit allows their followers to insult me?!

Religion has become nothing more than a monopoly, sure the intentions were good before; I find it the same as our forefathers who created a 'free' nation; since when did freedom require you to pay to live.

Religion has become nothing more than a corrupt business; in my opinion it was once a passionate safe house for many people. Now it is nothing more than a bible sells man who won't leave my door step because I haven't 'donated' enough for the priest to build a mansion right beside a 30,000 sq ft mosque.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join