It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GambitVII

I agree... Everything the OP has said is completely backwards to reality.. a rant full of bloating self pride, sour grapes with a twist of lemon, and not one word of fact...
.. Tunnel vision looking in a mirror is what I call it..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

There is no such thing as fact, when speaking of philosophy or religion. Only personal perspective.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima
Don't encourage people to do drugs. That is irresponsible. Jesus was not a mushroom. I've seen people stab themselves on mushrooms. Is that what you call a savior?

you have no say in this matter because you have never tried them.
It doesnt work with retards,only people who have previous knowlidge of a certain something.
Secondly i'vee seen people geting killed in automobiles yet they also save lives by bringing u faster to a hospital for example.
and thirdly. john marco allegro studied the dead sea scrolls for 20 years and concluded that its all a mushroom kult.A sinner in the ancient days was someone who misses his mark in archery,ok? so u have this diety who first has to be dried(it dies ) in order for you to live,hence the sentence "died for your sins" it also says that he who has never tried my blood or my flesh has never had life in him or has never lived,also drink from your own ciste.u know what that means? it means turning water in to wine! and u know what that means? recycling your own urin with the amanita,the shamans used to do this all the time,see picture bachanal of the andreans...We have krishna in india who is a hermaphrodite,its because the mushroom is one as well...the female part (the roof) gets born out of the males part(the rib) or the stem.So before u start talking about religion you must know the basics and the fundamentals,not just be uneducated and stroll trough life not knowing nothing while the ones who have the power laugh at you from above.

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

www.youtube.com...

that is not a god you are talking about but lords as it was first writen then edited,the lords said you cant do this and that,because if u do u will realize that you are more then a slave and a peasent and a farm mule...a certain order must be kept in order for the pyramid to function.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Elbereth11 because: (no reason given)

and at last when you learn the aramaic language and become a scholar like jonh marco allegro then you can debate with me ,im not saying there didnt exist a man of jesuses caliber,im saying the philosophy behind his teachings is simple "this is me" eat me and drink me and you will be in gods kingdom here and now,and preperation for "everafter" that is very important because if you read carlos castanedas books and what don juan was trying to teach him u will know what im talking about.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima
The MOST irresponsible thing a person can do is to tell people that drugs are any sort of path to enlightenment or God.

I often wonder how many barriers I would've avoided setting up for myself had I never touched any psychedelics.

Some of the most profound experiences, the most informative experiences, come from long hours of quiet contemplation, study, and quite a bit of pure accident...both good and bad accident.

I know this one guy who basically looks down upon anyone who informs him that he's completely lost his mind because he claims he's done so much acid that he's broken through so many barriers of consciousness that no one could possibly come close to knowing what he knows.

Problem is that he's also hopelessly addicted to opiates. Sad thing is he has a little kid who is probably suffering greatly because of his father's reckless use of drugs to answer his problems.

If anything, drugs are the path towards ultimate deception and delusion... AKA The Devil.

you have no clue about life my friend,psychodelics have been used for thousand of years by shamans and their people.It is where religion gets the roots,u have been played sir.And you will never live or can say that you lived unless u try jesuses blood and body,you will never know why there are two fountains in front of vatican square shaped like mushrooms,or the birth of a mushroom rather and a pine cone isnide vatican that represents the pineal gland,what the hell do you know about the pineal gland? or dmt? You come here and say something yet there is a man who studied it for 20 years and said yes its all code names for shrooms.Dead sea scrolls,ok?older then the bible...and you come and based on some junkie friends u know make your conclusions,and allegro's work dont mean nothing...no life in people like this,this is what we are up against my friends,an ignorant world ,ignorant to the obvious and that what is from earth...go drink your prozacs and watch american gladiators,and dont forget to go to church on sunday...

what a freakshow

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Also, no we do not have past lives. That is spiritsm, and dead wrong. The only Karmic affects you will see happening come from God, not debts and such from past lives. This contradicts everything you should know as a Christian.

This I should answer. I have my own proofs and sets of proofs, I'd leave that as an open question. It doesn't contradict truth from reliable sources you trust either. I would say I'm a Christian mystic. That's historically quite in good graces with Christians, and recognizes libraries of extra-biblical resources that expand ones rationale of study, but perhaps sadly, that does not include spiritism.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
and what makes you a christian mystic?

can you spin your chakras? did u ever had your kundalini open? did u ever had your third eye open?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Reread with these thoughts. Genesis, 'sons of God', daughters of men, marriage. Now skip to Noah, perfect in his generations (dna), Ark, family and select animals, flood, destruction of mankind on earth. Entertain the idea of fallen angels mixed with human dna creating monsters that were destroying mankind. Read the book of Enoch and fill in some more blanks. After the flood the fallen angels did the same thing again but God would destroy them (men, women, children, animals) in certain villages because they were monsters and a threat to humans. Stretch yourself even further and think UFOs and women who say they were impregnated, taken again and the baby removed. We could be looking at a future Genesis because Jesus said the last days would be as in the days of Noah. They could be among us again. The bible is real and true. You just have to think about it. It all makes sense when you add back the spirit world that we don't see, Satan and pure evil. Its an awesome book but you have to really want to understand it. Goliath, six fingers, six toes, gigantic? Monsters. God was then and is now only worried about the threat against his creation. He wants to protect what he made but Satan wants to destroy it. You got the good guys and the bad guys backwards. The bible is the first Startrek. There are places in the new testament where Jesus was crossing to the other side of a sea and it just said they were suddenly on shore? Oh yeah, better than Startrek!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyoutlaw
Reread with these thoughts. Genesis, 'sons of God', daughters of men, marriage. Now skip to Noah, perfect in his generations (dna), Ark, family and select animals, flood, destruction of mankind on earth. Entertain the idea of fallen angels mixed with human dna creating monsters that were destroying mankind. Read the book of Enoch and fill in some more blanks. After the flood the fallen angels did the same thing again but God would destroy them (men, women, children, animals) in certain villages because they were monsters and a threat to humans. Stretch yourself even further and think UFOs and women who say they were impregnated, taken again and the baby removed. We could be looking at a future Genesis because Jesus said the last days would be as in the days of Noah. They could be among us again. The bible is real and true. You just have to think about it. It all makes sense when you add back the spirit world that we don't see, Satan and pure evil. Its an awesome book but you have to really want to understand it. Goliath, six fingers, six toes, gigantic? Monsters. God was then and is now only worried about the threat against his creation. He wants to protect what he made but Satan wants to destroy it. You got the good guys and the bad guys backwards. The bible is the first Startrek. There are places in the new testament where Jesus was crossing to the other side of a sea and it just said they were suddenly on shore? Oh yeah, better than Startrek!!!!

no it wasnt,u are only mentioning what the lords wanted to stick with u,why arnt u mentioning the dead sea scrolls,or the sumerian tablets that the bible is copied from? because u need something to be dependent upon,so much that you are gona be willing to go to war for that like morpheius said..well played lords,well played.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth11

I suppose something like that is at play, it depends how you want to relate to it. I prefer to avoid most new age gimmicks in favour of the great books of successful remedied societies.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

dear god,this isnt new age,this is the vril language of archetypes ,this is the workings of the inner you,you just like the earth have acupuncturical points on you body,just like the ancients knew where to place megalithic structures(on those specific points) so do you have the right to place certain techniques on your acupunture points.But first you must know what those techniques are,what are archetypes? what are colors? how to comunicate with dolphins for example? whats the archetype for that?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Satan’s true intent is to appear as Yahweh to all of creation.

THIS is why the OP and others are totally deceived.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

This is ALSO why Satan is the one behind all of these false religions.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You know some truth about things. I do agree with you!

edit on 22-1-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Why do Christians automatically assume anything that falls outside of their beliefs must be attributed to Satanism?

Funny thing is most of them don't even know what Satanism is...

This is 2013 people... not everything is the work of a mythical demon with a pitchfork...

Makes my head hurt

:bnghd:

Doesn't matter what year it is, Satan is the deceiver. Why do you think the world is mucked up as it is?? Everything bad is Satanism. He is the problem to our problems. Not God or anyone else.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If god gave us free will as a gift then why does he tell us we shouldn't use it? Why give a gift if you plan on taking it back if they use it? That's not a gift, it's a bribe.
Free will was meant to be used and is not being taken back. It is quite possible that you are confusing the true idea here with the indoctrination from a religious upbringing. I have experienced this confusion many times myself and still continue to do so from time to time.

Love, for example, is a true emotion. We can choose how we express this emotion yet if God were to make us love him or create us in a manner in which we don't have a choice but to love him then this corrupts the emotion Love. It is by allowing us to choose, therefore free will, that when we do wish to express our love of life and our creator it becomes true and uncorrupt. It is by this thing we call free will that makes Love such a beautiful and wondrous thing. Many people will become lost by their free will and will never understand it in this way yet there are a few that will see the truth in it and express their love simply because they choose to do so.

If someone makes a few bad mistakes in their short lifespan here on Earth, how does that equal to eternity in hell?
Since there is no such thing as hell then this point becomes moot.

Hell does not exist! Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Doesn't matter what year it is, Satan is the deceiver. Why do you think the world is mucked up as it is?? Everything bad is Satanism. He is the problem to our problems. Not God or anyone else.

no,the problem is in the poeple who wont wake up ,but how can they when they have been presented with a maze of riddles and parabols,whats left for him but to take it literally.From the moment he is born they start hammering him in the head,first if its a boy they even decapitate you a little,for the great mushroom god,so you dont have sexual urges or feel your nerve endings but thats another subject...then they tell u this stuff about jesus,why dont they never mention horus ,mythra or dyonasis? its the same thing,why not krishna? what about when he/she waves his hands in a vibrational motion? why is that like that ? how can you know if u never tasted the flesh? u cant,you will therefore strugle all your life in search for something higher when all along its you who you have been looking for
the higher you,that is,a connection with the oversoul and when that is achievd might as well say u are one with the rest,maybe a little kymatica wouldnt hurt to research,there is a video on YT.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
All this stuff that's been doing the rounds for 2000 years and more, much more, and everyone is STILL getting into a lather. Its unreal. Can't you see how ridiculous it is?

I reckon what the world needs now is an amnesia pill so we will forget all this rubbish. Just imagine starting all over again nice and fresh, our minds wiped clean, THEN we might have some hope of survival.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't believe in hell, unless you believe Earth is hell (which I do).
And in this way I believe that you have created hell in your mind and I would like to change your mind, if I can, and remove hell from your existence forever. I mean, what is this thing you call "your reality" if not a figment of your perception? You believe that Earth is hell and so it becomes true for you. If you were to believe that Earth was heaven would this not equally become true as well?

In my opinion the biblical hell is only allegory for a place like Earth where death, destruction, murder, war, pollution, lies, deception, etc. etc. etc. happens every second of every day. The evil rule the world and the catholic church and all other churches in general have all aided in turning Eden into hell on earth.
The “Biblical hell” is one that the Catholic church created sometime after the biblical texts were written. This is an idea put into your mind to create fear for the purpose of control. The emotion Fear has been corrupted in this manner to be used as a tool to manipulate and control your mind.

The true teachings of Christ do not talk about hell or what not to do but how to live and how to treat each other with love and respect. To follow Jesus Christ’s true teachings means to take it to heart, i.e. love thy neighbor –do onto others as you wish onto you…etc. If you follow this path then you shall become free of sin. This does not mean you won’t make mistakes nor that there is nothing left to learn. It means that if you follow the true path you will do the right thing and always attempt to correct your mistakes.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
as so many archangels stated
"people are going in to death totaly unprepared"

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The op's theory certainly sheds a whole new light on 'gods chosen people'.

I Have enjoyed some of the responses to the op from the more religious members, helps in reaffirming my own beliefs.
edit on 22-1-2013 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth11

Let me break this to you. If God MADE us to to obey him without free will then he's wrong and we have a right to say otherwise, at that point Satan would win by proven his point by saying God is a big fat liar but, obviously this is not the case.

God gave (Satan) one of his sons the free will to think and say whatever he like. He challenge him, we as humans throughout history fell for it and we decide what we believe in. And in the end someone will win and someone will will lose. Unless you want Obama to decide for you in your life time, you better hope we have a chance in having peace.

You believe and decide on your on behalf.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

i dont have to decide or believe anything,who challenged who? for what? thats a story for little bed time so u can be a good boy and do your work and shut up,be good or u wont go to heaven...there was a war,but the satan u are talking about is not a person but rather the ego that pushes man,without it there would be no progress on an evolutionar scale,yet without balance and the spirit /soul there would be no joy.And someone is seriosly messing with the balance here.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join