It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry is not Real Enlightenment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima
I've been a mason for incalculable amounts of time.

Whence came you?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I firmly believe there is an active cult that recruits masons and other members of Mystery Schools who may not be the brightest bulbs in the lighthouse. They seem to take them and feed them the same lies. It almost has to be this way since the lies are always the same. They claim to be part of some mysterious (inner circle) but somehow found the light, and cannot quite remember any details of the (inner circle).

Why not be original. If you are bound and determined to make stuff up, why not be original? Make some fantastic stories of demon possession, group sex, altar sacrifices. Any dumbass can regurgitate the same BS over, and over, and over again. Don't be that guy.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ahhh yeah none of that ritual matters.

Go burn all that for me, will you?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So Freemasonry is the sole heir of true ritual initiation? All others are flawed systems?

What if they're all flawed?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Freemasonry is definitely NOT enlightenment.

And If I were you, I wouldn't trust a Christian Freemason at all, because Jesus said, "do not make any oaths".

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Freemasonry is definitely NOT enlightenment.

And If I were you, I wouldn't trust a Christian Freemason at all, because Jesus said, "do not make any oaths".

Yea, and be extra, super sure to stay away from those Married ones.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Yea, and be extra, super sure to stay away from those Married ones.

Or the Marines.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Curiosity killed the cat.

It also killed my soul a few times.

You can't go wrong with simple breath meditation.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Unfounded suspicion breeds paranoia; paranoia leads to fear; and fear will lead people to eventual acts of hatred, ignorance, aggression, and tyranny. You poor soul.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Unfounded suspicion breeds paranoia; paranoia leads to fear; and fear will lead people to eventual acts of hatred, ignorance, aggression, and tyranny. You poor soul.

Ofcause the very principles your society is based on. You love and feed off this kind of stuff.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Freemasonry is based firstly on Truth, but also charity, love, justice, moderation, courage, prudence, equality, moral rectitude, and liberty.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Claims are pointless actions are what matters masons have shown me time and time again they discriminate in employment and edu therefore you lie.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

There has actually been no proof that Freemasons discriminate or are guilty of nepotism. That is just an unfounded accusation.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Freemasonry is based firstly on Truth, but also charity, love, justice, moderation, courage, prudence, equality, moral rectitude, and liberty.

that is the rose colored view.

you left out the word 'corruption'

yes, everything may start out idealistic but tends to become corrupted over time...sad but true.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Many tradesman give me a clue many completely inbred and will only employ or that matter marry extended family yes I am talking caucasians here not some ethnic culture, ofcause i accept both follow the same practices.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

This view is supported by first hand experience. Your pessimistic view isn't really supported by fact.

You should probably look at rewording that sentence since its not written well, but regardless, from the looks of it, I see hearsay popping up. Also, what does race have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

lol

to speak of corruption is not pessimistic...

edit on 22~1~2013 by Thurisaz because: spelling urgh

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

And to do so without proof is wrong. But don't let facts or lack there of get in the way of a good lie story.

edit on 22-1-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus hides his beer in a closet and won't let it out.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Had I been looking for enlightenment, Id have gone to India, not to a masonic lodge. I joined freemasonry so that I could gain money, power, sex and recognition. What I found instead was friendship, integrity, loyalty and character.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join