It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry is not Real Enlightenment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
First off... I am not anti-Mason (as in the people themselves. I still have at least one Mason friend.). I am also still officially a member of the OTO, a body which indeed uses much of the same symbolism as Freemasonry. Crowley himself HAS INDEED stated basically that any member of the OTO is equal in degree to that of a Freemason. You might have to actually read Crowley in depth to know that. You might also have to understand the symbolism a little better to see that it doesn't really matter anyways, as long as the symbolism is congruent. The OTO might as well be called a much more raw version of Freemasonry. It gets to the point, rather than dancing around polity for the sake of appealing to the masses.

Having said all of that.... having been rather deeply involved in esotercism and rituals.... I do now believe all of it to be in err.

The problem lies in this persistent worship of what they call "knowledge". The simple fact is that these types of groups, esoterically obvious or not, encourage the accumulation and use of knowledge, and also encourage what they deceptively refer to as "self-discipline". Knowledge is power, and we all know this to be true. Truly and genuinely good people can accumulate knowledge and hope to use it for good purposes, but they will always be out-done by others who would be willing to do Anything to achieve their goals, no matter what means to an end. Those personality types who would accumulate knowledge solely for the purpose of gaining power and influence over others no matter the cost are referred to as sociopathic/psychopathic. Unfortunately in a knowledge/power dominated society, those personality types ALWAYS win.... in the relative short-run.

Therein lies the first pitfall of Freemasonic "enlightenment", is to exactly Who it appeals to. To the curious and the devious alike... although the devious, as we shall see in the end, GAIN much more out of the experience than the average seeker of wisdom.

To be continued and expounded upon greatly in a short second. Please hold any detailed commentary until the next few pieces are posted.
edit on 20-1-2013 by PnezakYahakotima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Speaking as a Freemason, you post seems to be referring to some other society, some sort of romanticised fremasonry with a sprinkling of Internet fed rumour.

Sorry, although as was suggested here not so long ago, maybe I'm not privileged to all the demon worship or secret knowledge...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Now to begin to gravitate towards the center of the matter... is it possible to create a sociopath/psychopath out of a formerly good person? Absolutely. It's called semi or false enlightenment.

If you've studied and actually LIVED the symbolism used in all forms of "mystery schools", you will know that there are some very very disturbing facts of existence which are many times seemingly impossible to overcome or transcend. One might come to the conclusion that reality is meaningless, or perhaps just a bit of cheap entertainment (loss of meaning, boredom, hate), and that THEY THEMSELVES have become God. I once was victim to this horrific experience.... and for a time.... I had become borderline psychopathic.

Where were my fellow "brothers" in all of this? Nowhere to be found. I received no help or guidance from anyone who pretended to accept and honor me in the rituals, initiations, and meetings of my Order. Same goes for Masonry, by the way. They don't stick around and help you during your struggle. They blackball you and/or blacklist you, and then cut you off from all further communication. Brotherhood? I thought brothers were asposed ta hug?!

There IS INDEED a false god. That false god uses contrived geometry and intellectual tricks of the mind in order to fool you into believing that it is the only true and living god.... but as convincing and damning as it may feel and seem, it is not true. There is the deceiver and its unholy trinity, and then there is God and His Holy Trinity.

The false god.... coming next.....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Onto the false heart of a lying soul....

Look to the center of the magick circle in front of you. The deceiver wears many masks, but he is always the center of your attention.... the center of your false and impermanent self..... tricking you into fearing death and mortality.... tricking you into contriving from tricks and ego-empowerment a false immortality.

YOU are not God. YOU are not sole decider. YOUR WILL is always submissive ultimately to the Will of the True God.

As Eliphaz Levi once and probably quite unwitting stated "Freedom is Obedience to the Law."

The Law is not a refined and psychically empowered EGO.

The Law is to be, and to be with all your flaws, and even if you are only one amongst a sea of liars, to be true to your pure and innocent human nature. There is no training involved. There is no group to join. There is no one to fear. Although fear is natural and healthy. It defines your limitations, of which there are always going to be. Even the perception of infinity is finite.

We need not fear Fear Itself.... we have enough trouble fearing falling off the side of a cliff when driving in the mountains.... that's a tolerable level of fear, and rightly so. Sanely so.

Masonry seeks to make machines out of men. We are not robots. We are animals. Accept that.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Same goes for Masonry, by the way. They don't stick around and help you during your struggle. They blackball you and/or blacklist you, and then cut you off from all further communication. Brotherhood?
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

So you aren't a Mason but you know what every single Mason in every lodge has/would, done/do. No fellow Mason has helped another Mason or their family in death, illness, injury, or problem, ever? You are sorely mistaken and ill informed. Or you have some sort of axe to grind and this thread is just a step towards an agenda. Either way what you posted is a lie. I suggest keeping your threads to topics you actually have knowledge/experience in. BTW being a member of OTO has nothing to do with being a Mason. I've read Crowley. Why don't you go to your local Mason lodge and talk to a member and learn something, before posting garbage.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Carreau because: sp

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

If you go to Genesis, what was mankind tempted with? Knowledge. The fruit of knowledge is what it produces (Technology/Transmutation). Go to Revelation 13 and see that the one with knowledge can calculate the number of the Beast. By context, this verse is related to a world wide commerce system. 666 is Carbon. Carbon is what produces our fruit of knowledge. It has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. God's fruit is what is produced from the Earth and must always give back. Our fruit can only take.

In Genesis, God said, "Jacob (Farmer) have I loved and Esau (Hunter) have I hated." The farmer gives and the hunter takes. God's will for mankind is to give and receive our food (Knowledge). Satan's will is for us to take what is not given. Know them by their fruit.

A Mason hides his truth and membership is by oath, ritual and secret doctrines against the spirit (Con Spiracy). The Church doors are open, membership is free and there are no secrets. Fiat Lux. Let your light shine. According to Masonry, it's only fiat lux. Keep the light under a bushel.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:14-16

edit on 20-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Masonry is about perfecting your own inner Lodge....

What is there that is so urgent that needs to be made perfect? Our imperfections? Our flaws?! That sounds tyrannical. That sounds like some sort of inner suicide or something... because our imperfections make us who we ARE.

Imperfection is perfection on High, as a song I once wrote goes...

You are perfect without all the bullcrap. You do not need to be smart. You do not need to be influential.

You just need to be, and to know that God accepts you. God accepts Masons, even though they unknowingly bow to a false god, God accepts the false god himself.

God is a champion of the downtrodden. He does not scorch the Earth.

God is humble. He does not do things because he claims to be all-knowing or all seeing.

God makes mistakes.

God must be forgiven by those who have rejected him, just as those who have rejected him must be forgiven by those who know the Truth.

That is what Christ stated. Forgive everyone, even Evil Itself. Forgive them, for they know not what they do (although they believe very solidly that they do, and that is understandable).

Masons... you are being misled. All esotericists, you are being misled. Whether it is Satanism or Luciferianism or Wicca or Masonry itself....
You are being misled. You cannot find God. God finds you when you need him the most..... when all desire is dead within you and you are utterly broken beyond repair. God comes like Santa Claus at Christmas.

Masonry is a passive-aggressively forced enlightenment. Forced.... like everything in this society of ours, under a false flag in a false country, where force is worshiped like The Almighty himself.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Which is why I now believe in The Messiah....

The god of Masonry is a God of Fear and punishment.... who only rewards those he can beat or frighten into submission.

"Beat him until he is willing" should be the Masonic motto.... because it is, in reality.

Wouldn't a better and more CHARITABLE method be “Nurture them until they are able”?
Isn't that what a Loving God would do? Nurture his creations, each and every one if he can find them all? He's got all eternity to do so... and perhaps that's just what he does... because that is Justice and Mercy.
In esoteric work itself, it is stated that The Great Work must eventually be abandoned.

Why? Because the whole purpose, which God has allowed, is to teach humanity, indeed all beings, the ultimate lesson in humility.

And that is this:

To trust in His plan.

Because you know not.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Symbolism only goes so far, anyway. There are realities to deal with, not just undecipherable abstractions of the intellect.

Although, the mystery of the Messiah is just that: a mystery. It stays that way, not for men to know.

There are deeper mysteries.... none of which Masonry or the OTO are concerned with.

How could they be? It's all about self-glorification and self-achievement, and the charity which they speak of is not charity for the benefit of mankind, but charity for the benefit of posterity.... because of a false sense of superiority, a false sense of attainment and ability.

Perhaps the meek are perfectly fine. Perhaps a Mason should be worried not about curing things of which they have no business bothering with, but of humbling themselves down to the level of the meek. So there need not be a need to "fix" anything. Because what is broken is our insistence that we know better. If we were all humbled by a shared vision of the essence of Compassion, there would be no need for secrecy or initiation. Of course there is secrecy... the utmost of such... and of course they would threaten death, because their very lives depend on the people not knowing of their true psychological state. Someone who has been “wiped clean” of the things which make a person “human” becomes like a cancer, and to let this psychopathic state be known would be to bar all such individuals from attaining power. Power is not moral. Knowledge and influence in the hands of soul-less immoral masters of deception is more dangerous to the universe than any troubled kid with an assault rifle could ever be. Yeah that's all we hear about, is these troubled individuals who snap under the oppression of the immoral society which these “men of virtue” create. Sounds like a natural reaction which any animal under duress would commit under these unnatural and mechanistic conditions. Beat a monkey in a cage and then give him a bunch of guns and ammo, and see what happens. Make no mistake... we are animals. Never forget that because it makes us humble, that we are but creatures.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's quite simple... Masonry, at its heart, is controlled by ONE entity. All of the Western World, and most of the rest of the world, in fact.... only small pockets of groups and individuals remain who have been delivered from him.... even the Catholic Church is enslaved by it.

Does this posted below sound familiar? Look to the "good" dollar bill. This entity may intellectually be wrapped in secrecy, but look at what a glory hog he is. In EVERYONE's pockets!!! Plain to see!!!

From Wikipedia about the dajjal, or false messiah:

"His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine. All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, "O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance"
Another excerpt from wiki about the dajjal:

"Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved. Then, mentioning Dajjal, he said, "I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."[5]"

Was a man killed by Masonry? Many many men were killed by Masonry. Men, women, children, animals, and soon the Earth itself.... one giant burnt offering, giving the vampire god, the lifeless one, its sustenance.
The Lord of Illusions.... to keep the dead buried and turning ceaselessly in their burning graves.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I take back my earlier post, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT go to ANY Mason Lodge and speak to a member, stay away. You're not misinformed or lying, you're nuttier than a squirrel turd. I suggest you seek professional help.

link   

So you found Jesus and are happy to tell us.

And?

link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima
Onto the false heart of a lying soul....

Look to the center of the magick circle in front of you. The deceiver wears many masks, but he is always the center of your attention.... the center of your false and impermanent self..... tricking you into fearing death and mortality.... tricking you into contriving from tricks and ego-empowerment a false immortality.

YOU are not God. YOU are not sole decider. YOUR WILL is always submissive ultimately to the Will of the True God.

As Eliphaz Levi once and probably quite unwitting stated "Freedom is Obedience to the Law."

The Law is not a refined and psychically empowered EGO.

The Law is to be, and to be with all your flaws, and even if you are only one amongst a sea of liars, to be true to your pure and innocent human nature. There is no training involved. There is no group to join. There is no one to fear. Although fear is natural and healthy. It defines your limitations, of which there are always going to be. Even the perception of infinity is finite.

We need not fear Fear Itself.... we have enough trouble fearing falling off the side of a cliff when driving in the mountains.... that's a tolerable level of fear, and rightly so. Sanely so.

Masonry seeks to make machines out of men. We are not robots. We are animals. Accept that.

You are headed in the right direction, yet not arriving yet. The beast in question is the animal nature. This nature is meant to be overcome by divine. The law you mention above can also be overcome. Love requires no law. Law is only to regulate the one that takes and to protect those who love as their guardian. Faith is the ultimate law and will of God. Once faith is engaged, it becomes God's work in us rather than our work in ourselves. Masonry, as you state, is a false premise that we can do it ourselves. We can only walk so far. God takes us the rest of the way through a harsh wilderness when we must work for our food (Knowledge). Unless we earn the gift, nothing can be given back. This is called "Bread of Shame." LINK

Faith is God's work in and through us. Galatians 3 tells us what the function of law is all about.

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Any knowledge that allows you to trust in yourself is false. Knowledge that shows our reliance on God is true. God can only give. We must follow this will to love others. Once we do, we show that our temple is built on the Chief Cornerstone of the only solid foundation available--God.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh no... another shooting, another war, another outbreak, another economic collapse, another useless leader heading another useless government, another environmental disaster, another reason why you should hide yourself and your children from everyone who does not talk of the weather and sports and live in a mid-sized so and so and drive a mid-sized so and so and work hard at a blue or white collar such and such for an honest day's wage of this or that! Another frightening or painful or pleasurable or flattering distraction...

All men, women, and children since the "DAWN"(!?) of civilization.... they have all died to feed the hunger of the dying god....
Some random but interesting quotes from Nirvana's “Heart-Shaped Box”:

“He eyes me like a pisces (fish) when I'm weak.”

"I've been drawn into your magnet tar and trapped"

The dying vampire god, the crippled fisher king, Lucifer, the geometric ideal of the philosophers, the god of Israel “He who fights with God”... the prostitute, or hooker... the abomination of desolation...

Perhaps if Samael could see, if but for a moment, his insanity....

Perhaps he would stop sacrificing children, and perhaps the Masonic Tradition both here on Earth and in the Etheric after-death realms, could cease its constant judgment of souls as if it were their fault they were inept.

No, we are not inept. NO, we need no chosen few to rule and decide our fate.

Especially not an elite ruled by a suicidal insane god.

Masonry is the gateway to insanity, and insanity is the source of all magical power.

Magic is expressly forbidden by Christ. All who use it, whilst forgiven ultimately, will not feel welcome in the kingdom of God, The Holy Father, and The Holy Mother. Not until they are purged of ego and their spirit is innocent like a child.

Think about this for a second.... you been watching these "social apocalypse" documentaries on Netflix, anyone?

Isn't it a little bizarre how badly the scientific elite deride humanity and wish to rip apart both our bodies and our genetics to rebuild us.... making "good men better?"

Everything is connected to everything, so says Wilfred.

I believe that little dog called our conscience is right, and has been right since early childhood!

Something is wrong with the adults. They are ignorant of us children. They hate us and all they to is tell us to shut up and punish us.

They don't want us to remember where we come from, where we are going, or what other beings are trying to tell us something.

Somebody told me something disturbing recently, a high ranking Mason, and the guy who originally got me into joining the OTO....

"Masonry is like a virus. Get infected!"

A virus? What does a virus do? It has no real life of its own. It doesn't really co-exist very well with other organisms. It just multiplies and multiplies and multiplies until that organism is all sucked dry and then the organism as a whole dies.

But first.... it has to trick the cells into letting through the cell barriers, now doesn't it? And it also has to trick the cell into becoming its champion, in order to get the cell to become a factory for its incessant reproduction.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Look at Corporations, celebrity worship, government, educational systems, language, all of our so-called civilized thoughts, perceptions, and achievements....

all viruses...

We would reject them, if we had a chance to build up an immunity...

If we were even given one second of a chance, one moment to stop and meditate on it all.... to really stop and think....

Than this would not be known as a conspiracy theory, but a conspiracy fact! The GREATEST and perhaps ONLY conspiracy to matter.

Seeing as the only way to truly speak of something accurately is to have direct experience with it... I guess I may differ from most "anti-masons"... This is not a rally cry to come to some sort of arms against masons, but only a thought-provoking and deeply inspired piece by one who has been through “the darkness, into the light”, and seen no difference in the tyranny of either. Darkness is just as blinding and confusing as light. Rigpa (or ground luminosity) is a hell just as intense, confusing, and debilitating as the dark mind which surrounds it. I simply want people to know that there exists True Being, and not just the frantic rainbow undulations within the blank and foundationless mind of a psychopathic demon.

Plus I have a very good Source of Inspiration which informs me....

I return from both a Masonic/esoteric journey through Hell, and from another forum where Masons and psychopathic wizards have taken over. They turn the world into a giant game of trivial pursuit, and they burn everything which they touch to ashes. There is hope for even demon-possessed wizards...

So Masons... defend yourselves. That's what you are best at, isn't it? Be an individual for once. Be REAL. Find something REAL to say.... because you can fool all of us some of the time, some of us all of the time, but you can't fool all of us all of the time.

Tell us something new. Point us in a true direction, and stop playing impossible circular mind games.

The worst thing is doubting who you are, or even if you are at all. That is true Hell, and that is how the virus gets in. That is how the false god possesses you, and like a subtle poison, influences your every thought and action...

Thank you very much... and I encourage ALL of my brothers AND sisters, Masonic, Wiccan, Christian, Athiest, whatever... to ponder deeply upon Truth. What does Truth look like? If Masonry and the secret forces which control ALL major institutions of thought and action were based on Love and Compassion for all beings... would the world have come to this?

Be uncompromisingly honest with yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

There is some interesting little bits in your reply. I'll admit I don't know even one little tidbit of everything. I don't think I care to, but as you travel, it's nice to be given souvenirs. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's recognising the difference between god and the devil then choosing a side that's all masonry is . It used to be about building great structures but has evolved into shaping culture itself which is the evil side of it. Moulding entire populations to suit the agenda of a few
edit on 20-1-2013 by mykingdomforthetruth because: spelled god wrong (yea seriously)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Now THAT is some good stuff.

You probably don't subscribe to Kabbalistic philosophy, do you?

I've found much the same problem with that as I do the mystery schools... and considering most of them, including Masonry, are HEAVILY based, if not SOLELY based upon Kabbalah.... for a while I was a bit skeptical of the Jewish people in general. I was under a false impression that all Jews subscribed to it whether directly or indirectly.... but the water is so convoluted and I am no expert.

You are exactly right about Law. There is no law, only Love.

If Love WAS the only law (as Thelema claims it stands for), then I guess you could call that a law.... a loose kind of one....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"The beast in question is the animal nature."

KING ANIMAL!!!! Ahhh it all fits like a perfect puzzle!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
No one is right.....of course when i say no one I am speaking about All the world's Cult's/and or Religious
Faiths.There is only one creator and mankind as a whole,we as mankind can only imagine a very tiny fragment as to what the one creators existence and will is really all about.Only those who know themselves in 100% truth can even come close to knowing the one creator's will in 100% truth.If you doubt yourself....then you do not in truth know the will of the creator or even the true nature of the universe itself.Except it or not ...this is the truth.So without a doubt the will extends as far as one's own personal level of understanding.You know the will of the Grand Architect...when you master your own will...not before.The miracle lay's within the center of all living things.Ok well I am done here.So read my message or roll your eyes...cause frankly i don't give a rats batootie if my words are read and used or not the choice is up to the reader.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join