Masonry is not Real Enlightenment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Some are more religious than others. For example if you study the heiroglyphs and symbols throughout history, and interpret them, there are many masons who will spend time on the spiritual aspects whereas some would see the physics.

The distortions to me are in putting on dark wings to play roles that one should never do. Hidden Hand concepts. Once you have elitism in the mix, things get out of hand. But for those who are seeking, who see the trail of what's buried, there is alot of real truths contained as well.

But those who rise up, gain success financially in the world and become high ranking masons. They're corrupt. If you had 100 million dollar, where did it come from? A business that exploits chinese workers, and forces them to work 18 hour days, so they're jumping out windows to commit suicide and placing "help me" notes in the products, like Apple has been up to? Or a franchise of GMO poison food products?

There really isn't alot of ways to make money that is admirable, ethical, crime free. Most are evil.

So, lets pretend you established a wonderful beneficial product that only serves people and payed your employees good wages, and profit shared, and ensured they all bought houses, and were this benevolent company (I can't think of one like this), and then with your riches, you set up eco farms and got aquaponics going, donated food, got small businesses donated and up and running in your town and started people oreinted media, so information got out, and set up twin versions of this overseas in third world and half way houses for the kids in the phillipines or other countries on the streest that I was told personally were often rounded up in the night and shot to hide the problem?

Really, I don't see that around me?

In other words, wouldn't want to climb through the ranks of that ladder in masonry to get to higher levels, because the diapers are pretty stinky up there!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Like I said, its a giant sting operation and we have so many choices. Thats what some of us would do with success. Apparently they're not, in fact they're a part of the problem. Because they are the successful ones, yet our world is very crappy, one step up from a hellzone.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What percentage of masons do you believe are in "positions of power"?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I see your point, as well.

Financial and material gain aren't the only gains a mason seeks, though.

I have personally witnessed the central insanity of the matter and it has haunted me for my entire life and then some.

I'm going to answer that question from skyfloating now, though:

I come from a hole in the sky.

Knowing my clumsiness, I probably tripped, fell, and bumped my head on the way down.

BUT THAT KNOWLEDGE IS FORBIDDEN!!! Or maybe I forgot. Who cares?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

No I don't think its the main reason, think that for some they are in this group for other reasons but for many, they're the ones who are seeing, who are initiates. All are capable. There are many mystery passages and things are put out in plain sight. Because some will always see, that there is more to seek. So there is to me honest seekers. Aside from the bloodline issue itself.

It's just that the controllers of this world want to corrupt and control all avenues and roads on earth, so you have to be careful and not fall in the traps.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Not sure about leaders, but in terms of corporations in the western world, probably quite a high percentage. The US seems to be overtly Masons amongst the presidents, and skull and crossbones. Which I've been told means "Im Christ" something I would have to debate fully, because that is not what its about, because opening your third eye on the wrong frequency is more than getting a wrong number when you're trying to dial your Higher Self.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Have you ever met a psychopath?

You would probably never suspect that any of these people were incurably insane.

You would never suspect that the abilities we are proudest of as a species have been foisted upon us by diseased and vengeful lepers.

Like you said about seekers... they just keep seeking.

What are they running from? Why has the world become so impatient?

Why is everyone DEMANDING answers from the universe?

What authority do we have to demand things?

The trap is set, the spider is lurking, and we're almost all caught in its web.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If you isolate yourself for enough time, you'll begin to see and feel the disease...

You'll begin to see and feel it squirming around inside of you like a demonic amoeba.

You'll begin to see and feel the Dark One who presides over it all...

The only course of action is quarantine.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Well people who seek, can see, are pushed inside by soul to do so, and see through the world.

The problem is many want to be Christ, or the eagle/phoenix. But that is not what its about. They already ARE THAT. We are our HS. We are our Greater Soul, this is just a small portion that needs to see we're not really connected from ourselves, and we're not really here either but think we are. So we're not really here to be superman because our souls are more than 1000 supermen already. Logically that means we're here for something else. There must be something we're needing to learn to overcome, such as; Greed, Selfishness, Anger, Lack of Empathy, Consideration and Understanding of Others, Lack of Integrity. Some stain, some thing that we're working on overcoming.

Period!

We're already more than 1000 supermen and bigger than this universe. Our infinity is equal to the infinity around us, and we're more than up to the task.

Now, thats not to say as we overcome, something or reach a goal that things may not be reshifted, HS may not then give us more work, another skill? But we may just slip on a banana peel and go home too.

We're here to Love and that includes equality, and all that is Love. So that we're gifts to each other and worthy of being in better places with Family.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've got a good point to add here, considering I AM familiar with Hermetic traditions (I never was very good at any of it, to be honest.... and maybe that just adds to my point).

Masonry is basically a contrived formula for Hermeticism, and the bulk of Hermetics is contrived as well.

What Hermeticism seeks to do is imitate, or INITIATE, natural spiritual processes.

The problem with artificially initiating a natural process is the result.

The result is 99.999 percent of the time a synthetic and contrived result.

Is it any wonder that we are faced with an imitation god when trying to imitate the processes which only God can initiate?

So ARE there Masons out there who have stumbled upon the True and Living God?

Absolutely. I am one of them..... but to continue calling myself a mason is idiotic. To continue onward in a group of robotic imitations is ludicrous. I'm not a builder any more than a cat or a tree or a slug is a builder. Are cats and trees and slugs joining fraternal orders or practicing sorcery? No. Why would they need to? I'm a builder and so are each and every one of you. You can build just as well, in fact, MUCH BETTER works than Freemasons or Rosicrucians or Theosophists or any group...JUST as you are. No need to infect yourself anymore with contrived notions of what we're supposed to believe we want.

Every creature on Earth is a mason.

The very existence of groups who distinguish themselves as more fit to build reality than others is a symptom of something awry, some sort of cancerous growth.

They've given the world their mad disease.

Why? I think out of jealousy. I think that many people who are not naturally creative are jealous of those who are.

Would a god be jealous of humanity? Absolutely, if that god wasn't very creative to begin with.

It is almost as if it's not even a real being.... more like a robot god. An etherical artificial intelligence who has begun to believe he is alive.

Sure seems like something very artificial has been going on around the surface of this planet for the past several thousand years....

An imitation of God.

An imitation of True Creation rules all nations from it's cyclopean station behind the clouds...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

May I suggest something...

When you say "higher self"... I used to use that term, as well.

I can't honestly use that term anymore.

I can't honestly say that I AM that Supreme Being, either.

You know what I mean?

I was never that. Even in Supreme Being's presence, I was not Supreme Being.

I was not even there. At most, there was only a ghost of my awareness, but it was WITHIN a Presence...

Not any less of a presence than the ghost of my awareness, but....

Well it was ineffable. That's the final conclusion, is that I can only describe God as ineffable, unknowable, unutterable, unable to be described or compared or measured..... you know?

I'm not criticizing you.... it's just an observation I had, and your comment spurred that chain of thoughts.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Basically, my awareness was a spirit within a Holy Spirit.

That Holy Spirit was much wiser than I was, and it reflected back at me its wisdom, so that at most, I am only a small reflection of the Wisdom of the Supreme.

But it was the most humble Being ever. More humble than I could ever be, considering its... well... its...

Well yeah you know.... that ineffable quality....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
At most, I am only as wise as my humanity will allow for me to be.

Considering the Universe as a whole, I'm not really much more clever than a slug.

Although my slime trail is a bit larger.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think what we really are seeking is to re-gain our humanity...

To re-gain our humility...

To re-gain our ability to be just another creature in the forest.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

If you go to Genesis, what was mankind tempted with? Knowledge. The fruit of knowledge is what it produces (Technology/Transmutation). Go to Revelation 13 and see that the one with knowledge can calculate the number of the Beast. By context, this verse is related to a world wide commerce system. 666 is Carbon. Carbon is what produces our fruit of knowledge. It has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. God's fruit is what is produced from the Earth and must always give back. Our fruit can only take.

In Genesis, God said, "Jacob (Farmer) have I loved and Esau (Hunter) have I hated." The farmer gives and the hunter takes. God's will for mankind is to give and receive our food (Knowledge). Satan's will is for us to take what is not given. Know them by their fruit.

A Mason hides his truth and membership is by oath, ritual and secret doctrines against the spirit (Con Spiracy). The Church doors are open, membership is free and there are no secrets. Fiat Lux. Let your light shine. According to Masonry, it's only fiat lux. Keep the light under a bushel.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:14-16

edit on 20-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

That's it right there, not too lengthy, direct honest and pure truth. I'm so impressed as I've not read anything written so well in many years online.

You given no room for debate, no room for argument. There is a true light and a false light and only wisdom can discern between the two which knowledge can only rationalize with the mind. I am so impressed....just really impressed people like you still live on earth.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Supreme Being, many words for that. Most say God. I don't like any codings in words, for even Love is evol backwards. And so I always run with the meaning in my heart, and Pray to the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence in the Reality and the Truth.

But we have a Higher Self. After watching Vietnam as a preschooler and being very very upset, outside trying to work out how little kids could change the world since adults hadn't got anything yet, my HS spoke to me, told me that I had chosen to come, and I was in awe, a bigger me, adult like spoke, I was always in awe of adults, my parents and relatives were wonderful, wise, kind and it had never occurred to me there we had a portion of ourselves that was grown up.

You can call Higher Self, Future Self, or just your full soul. We all count very much and are equal, not in grade as we walk the walk, but in our whole.

What lies at the heart of masonry or secret knowledge is becoming Christ, or the phoenix. But I'm saying we're all already that if we can remember and improve ourselves enough to connect to our Soul. Becoming gods is not the goal. Loving and helping your family pass IS the goal.

But when speaking of HS, imagine one infinite self amongst infinite numbers of infinite selves, we're not playing large here, and the more we think we know, the less we know.

But most important is that we love and help others. Family is important. And wasting all our connections and opportunities to assist or boost another, to help them turn around hardships and grow themselves.

If we discover we've only added to their burdens and hardships or ignored them in their plights, what a burden on our souls.

That is what elitists truly don't understand, what happens when you remember why you're here.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

Yeah he is a wise guy.

Hahaha no I'm serious.

I enjoyed his commentary immensely.

He destroyed all argument. Did anyone even try to rebut him?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Can't argue with that, either!

I just want to add that I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who sees...

Because it's lonely being the only one.

edit on 22-1-2013 by PnezakYahakotima because: I just want to add etc....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Ha! No I think someone who writes something so bathed in truth is generally ignored by the opposing "team" . I'm convinced sometimes people just like to debate for the sake of debating with no intention of coming to truth. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
HoneyBe, I believe that is the underlying problem...

That "false dialectic" I was talking about....

It's insane. It's the epitome, the definition of insanity....

If humanity cannot eventually come to an agreement on something...

Well we both know what will happen.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join