It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I thought maybe it was someone coyote hunting using a spotlight but there is snow all around and when we looked for tracks in the snow there were none there. Also it is hard to get to the spot on our property without driving through the farm. If you are trying to drive through the field at night without lights you are more then likely going to end up in the dry creek bed and get high centered.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
Sometimes he sees a bag blowing in the wind and growls at it.

I'm sure that bag will have its own UFO thread any day now
So thanks for the heads-up.

OP, please answer my questions about your daughters demeanor that night when this happened. Could any significant amount of time have passed and she, unaware?

And....were you awake when these lights appeared? Grant it, it doesn't sound like you witnessed them but, I'd like to know if you were awake or sleeping.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How far away is the nearest road?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Actually the "extreme hate" attitude CAN be of use if something like this gets out of hand. I had an ordeal a while back, op, and I won't go into details as it would disrupt your fine thread here, but suffice to say I had had enough. And I let that be known. Out loud. So if anything gets too hairy, you DO have that option. Human alien should know what I am getting at here.

The dog. Well, he isn't looking out the window at night and seeing a bag.

Humans with spot lights? Nah. I have read about this sorta thing enough to get the picture of what is going on here...at least a bit. This sort of light literally BATHES the entire house. Is this how your daughter describes it?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

I have no scars from before the surgery and as far as I know no implants. It was just weird and my doctor had no idea what could have happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Such a good idea to attack beings that are more advanced than us on many levels. Just to show one more time how primitive a lot of human beings are. I would welcome them and even "chill out" with them. I was actually wondering what type of music E.T's listen to? I wonder if they are past culture as silly as it may sound. Can they enjoy art? Appreciate a Van Gogh painting?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

Ever tried teaching a dog calculus?
We wouldn't understand their art. At all.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Before this happened my daughter was working on her computer in her bedroom and when I went to bed about 1 hour before this happened she was in a great mood. She said that it scared her so bad that she just stood there and didn't seem able to look away. The lights just disappeared. She says she didn't lose any time because she was cooking something on the stove and it was not burned when the lights finally disappeared.
I had gone to bed about 1 hour prior to this.
She is pretty reliable and never been one to really make things up pretty down to earth kid.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

We live on a dead end county road and the nearest main road is about 2 miles away

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002

Before this happened my daughter was working on her computer in her bedroom and when I went to bed about 1 hour before this happened she was in a great mood. She said that it scared her so bad that she just stood there and didn't seem able to look away. The lights just disappeared. She says she didn't lose any time because she was cooking something on the stove and it was not burned when the lights finally disappeared.
I had gone to bed about 1 hour prior to this.
She is pretty reliable and never been one to really make things up pretty down to earth kid.

When did the horse(s) act up in relation to this incident? Before? After?

What color was the flash (you might've mentioned it but I don't have your OP open)?
The three balls.......what exactly did they do? Roughly how big in diameter were they? Basketball? Medicine ball? Golf ball?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
"There were 3 bright blue lights coming through the windows"

Nothing about balls...

Determining the away distance of a light is not an easy task.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The horses acted up at about 5pm the night this happened.
The lights she could not tell how big they were they just light up the entire kitchen, and our kitchen is very large.
My daughter said that they were not a flash but lasted a few seconds 7-8 seconds was her guess.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If I read correctly, the horses acted up the same evening, prior to the event, and since. Including earlier this evening.

Now, if this is what the OP thinks it is, and what I think it is, there is a good chance her attention to this event could be a contributing factor to what is going on.

I am not trying to analyze this for what it might have been, but trying to explain what OP should do now, if it frightens her and her family...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This doesn't really scare me but I am interested in what it was that she saw. We have gone through everything we can think of and still no real good ideas.
I am pretty down to earth and like I said we have tried everything and no real explanation as to what could have caused this to happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

So whats the secret? What do you think it is??

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

Animals are extremely sensitive to the spiritual world. Here is a video where something is haunting the barn where these horses are kept. Begin at 1:40 mark.
I chose the 3rd video of a 4 part series because it is the one talking about the horses.

As for the blue lights... as you can see in my signature, I have a paranormal thread (on page 99 now). I have had people telling stories about these blue beings, and blue lights. I think they are from another dimension.
I believe more and more people will be witnessing "strange" things now that the veil is lifted for those who don't have their third eye closed.

As for your missing part... It sounds to me like you have been abducted, and a part of your tube was taken to do a study on.
The ETs are very curious about how humans reproduce. They have been trying to replicate it for years, and years.
They take human parts all the time. It is only a certain ET race that does this. Most of them are friendly, but there is one (at least) that doesn't have our best interest at heart.

Sound crazy? Well, yeah, it does. But if you dig deep enough, you will find similar stories to verify what's going on at your house.
edit on 1/18/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well, I would be putting it lightly to say I am interested in following this thread the next couple of days.

To say WHAT it was...that is impossible to determine on testimony alone. Any possibility you could rig up a surveillance camera in the kitchen window overlooking the pasture? Maybe wired to a laptop next to your bed ready to record at the push of a button?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

I have no idea what it could be I am a pretty down to earth person and I believe that something is going on and I am trying to catch whatever it is on camera. If it ever happens again I will more then likely be in bed but the camera is sitting on the kitchen counter and everyone knows how to use it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

I think it is POSSIBLY of the same nature of whatever it was that made my life a living nightmare for a solid week about three years ago and contributed heavily to my prolonged absence from this website.

Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Animals are extremely sensitive to the spiritual world. Here is a video where something is haunting the barn where these horses are kept. Begin at 1:40 mark.
I chose the 3rd video of a 4 part series because it is the one talking about the horses.

As for the blue lights... as you can see in my signature, I have a paranormal thread (on page 99 now). I have had people telling stories about these blue beings, and blue lights. I think they are from another dimension.
I believe more and more people will be witnessing "strange" things now that the veil is lifted for those who don't have their third eye closed.

As for your missing part... It sounds to me like you have been abducted, and a part of your tube was taken to do a study on.
The ETs are very curious about how humans reproduce. They have been trying to replicate it for years, and years.
They take human parts all the time. It is only a certain ET race that does this. Most of them are friendly, but there is one (at least) that doesn't have our best interest at heart.

Sound crazy? Well, yeah, it does. But if you dig deep enough, you will find similar stories to verify what's going on at your house.
edit on 1/18/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

I found your perspective of what is going on very interesting could you tell more.With that i mean what ET race does that.And which one are most likely to be more friendly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join