It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Human or no human in either case they wasn't invited. Time to sleep with the shotgun for peace of mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

I don't think a shotgun will do much good against a spirit, or ET. They'll just vanish before the bullet hits them. And it wouldn't hit them anyway. It'd just go through them.

edit on 1/18/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Or better yet, you would never pick it up in the first place.

In the case of the OP here, you have someone who was paralyzed at the very sight of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Time to sleep with the shotgun for peace of mind.

Or piece of mind.

Ironic how that one word changes the whole context.

I wish you would promote your suggestion to possess weapons on one of the hundred and fifty other threads circulating under the 'recent posts' instead of on this one. Try Sandy Hook and/or 2nd Amendment

Just so you know.........UFO believers (and Experiencers) typically aren't NRA advocates. Quite the contrary actually. We seek peace. Not protection

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

From what I've read of accounts by people having contact with these ETs, the ones from Pleiades are good. They want to help us evolve. It's the Reptilians from the underworld that don't have our best interest at heart.

There is many pages of a member's experiences with these beings on my thread. His name is Alfred2012. He starts in the thread on page 41, and tells about his encounters with many different beings/ETs for many pages following.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a 4/pt video of Simon Parkes who talks about the Reptilians, and how they deceive us...
Be sure to watch the last video where he goes under hypnosis. This is where he remembers things the Reptilians wiped from his memory.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Or maybe somthing like this?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Yeah.
Cuz those are totally blue.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I wish it was that simple but my daughter knows aircraft. I worked for an airline for years and my dad was a private pilot so she knows what landing lights look like and what marker lights are. If it was something like that the title for this thread would be Aircraft Landed In My Bedroom Last Night

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

OP, did you see my post? I think you and someone else responded at the same time I did, and my post went above yours. I just didn't want you to miss it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok fine its gotta be aliens. Sorry your right. Ever see the new style headlights that appear to be BLUE??
edit on 1/18/2013 by bourbon2nite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

It IS pertinent to ask though.
Where is the runway from your house? Cardinal direction and distance.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

Living on a farm I do own guns and my dad was a deputy sheriff so the one thing I have been taught since I could understand is
1 Never shoot anything that you can not see or identify
2 Never shoot what is not a deadly threat to you or your family
since I do not know what this is I think the guns can stay in the gun safe.
Coyotes are one thing but I do not think that the coyotes out here are running around with spotlights watching
my daughter make herself something to eat at 1am LOL
No disrespect intended to you because if I felt threatened I would not have a problem leaving a gun out since I have no little kids in the house and my daughter is a great shot.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You mean halogen lights? Not used on aircraft. Aircraft do not use blue lights. NOW, something it MAY be, is a snow plow. Blue is the universal emergency color. Hence why aircraft don't use them. But based on what we have of the witness testimony, a snow plow is not likely UNLESS it is a snow plow clearing the end of the runway on the opposite end of the pasture???

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I did see it and it is very interesting I do believe in spirits but I do not believe that this is what my daughter saw on Wed night. She said that it was enough to light up our very large kitchen and from what I know of spirit lights they are smaller and not bright enough to do that. I do believe that animals can feel things that we can not but the barn that they are in has never been a problem and the pasture they are in has never bothered them and it is the pasture close to were this happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Simon Parkes is an great interview. For those who don't know who he is: he is an UK Labour politician. So he has credentials! His encounters deal with many different species. Mantis being very predominate in his life experiences

Aliens are real. There is no doubt about that. It's just a matter of getting ourselves conditioned to realize whose piloting those ET crafts. Because we're certainly at the stage of accepting (alien) UFOs are real but...we're still a little hesitant to imagine who the chauffeurs are!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

DIA is set up in several different directions for landing depending on the weather conditions. I worked in the tower for an airline there. On nights like Wed when there was no wind they bring the aircraft into the east west runways because they are able to land closer to the terminal. Also at that time of night there are very few commercial flights arriving or departing. Also the airport is 40 miles away from our house so when they do come over they are still at about 5000 feet or better.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

OK. So it wasn't a snow plow.
Wow. Very peculiar

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
reply to post by Human_Alien

The horses acted up at about 5pm the night this happened.
The lights she could not tell how big they were they just light up the entire kitchen, and our kitchen is very large.
My daughter said that they were not a flash but lasted a few seconds 7-8 seconds was her guess.

Without wearing you out too much and at your leisure, have there been any other experiences that left you or your family a little, unsettled or confused over the course of your lives? (not just this one night)

Have you (or any member of your family) had an interest/propensity in this subject?

Do you (and I know it's a total hunch) feel your medical issues and the other night are linked in any way? Is there any reason why you brought it up in your OP?

Here is an unofficial but useful checklist that you might find interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I was sitting on the deck of the boat club at Eagle Creek near Indianapolis watching planes land after dark. This was in October. I commented to my brother "hey look at that, That planes got them same damn blue lights we were talking about driving over here" So yes they are on some planes. This was small craft.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

But is the airport to the South?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join