It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

Guns don't help. I wont say why.
What you need hon, is an orgone emitter.
It wont stop them completely but it will slow them down considerably.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002

The only problem with small aircraft lights is if it was flying low enough to light up my kitchen then it would have landed in my bedroom.

I would think a second problem with it being a small aircraft would be sound, or lack thereof. While I have no idea what your lights might be, I don't recall sound being an aspect of the event as related in your OP.

Interesting thread. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

Never heard of that I will check into it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

Only read the opening post.. Blue lights are bad in my opinion.. Some "alien", "demonic", or something.

I have experience these myself, in helping someone..

I equate this to the "grey" alien problem.. I have been led to resist such things..

There was this time that I woke up in the middle of the night.. Something was wrong, but nothing felt off to my conscious body, but yet, something... I decided to get up out of a deep sleep and went into the living room of my girlfriends parents house where my baby girl was sleeping..

The entire room was blue glowing light. I looked around the room for a source of light, but found nothing.. All the cats (4 cats) were starring at some invisible source (I guess) to the light..

My girlfriend later told me she wished I woke her up, but that is all I will say.. She just became a member here and if she wishes to tell the story she will..

There is something to this, but I cannot pretend like I know what it is.. Aliens? Demons? The human mind??

Something about BLUE light...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
interesting thread.

bump and subcribe. sorry i dont have nothing to add but do want to follow.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Very interesting thread yes. Also, isn't the Denver area a "hotspot" regarding UFO activities? I've also read on several occasion that there might be an underground airbase..but then again those stories should always be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting post.
I believe that people who are visited are being visited because of medical reasons (alien study).

Just as scientists "tag and release" animal species in the wild for scientific studies, so too do the "entities".
I don't know who the "entities" are but I do know they have visited a lot of people.

Our tag and release studies are designed to calculate certain effects on certain species based on various man-made or environmental factors. This includes medical experimentation. DNA based or otherwise.

An accurate account of external-impact factors cannot be done with an isolated study of a single individual. To make the ongoing study more accurate, the offspring are studied, and then their offspring are studied etc. This data is then compared to other groups of the species, maybe in a different area living under different conditions and then a cumulative comparative data-based can be formed.

It was only recently that I came to this conclusion. At 42 years of age I have started to confide certain things with my family and discovered that my brother shares the same beliefs as me. One weekend when we both went to Mums place for dinner, we started to discuss what has happened to us. Our Mum told us that similar things had happened to our Dad.

Maybe if you look further back in your family's history, similar things may have happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

Hello White Witch. I live in nowhere Colorado, too but farther south than you. We had a neighbor on the hill south of us. Sweet lady was in her nineties and lived alone. So I would check in on her a couple times a week to make sure she was okay. Our house faces south with very large windows. One night I looked out and there were flashing red and blue lights on the hill by her house. Looked like an ambulance. My husband went up to check and I was just walking down the driveway. I got a feeling something was looking at me and my dog crouched down and whined. I petted the dog and when I looked up the lights were gone. Husband came back and said the neighbor was fine, she sent cookies with him. But she did ask what the lights were. They were actually between her house and ours.
Don't mean to mess up your nice thread. But when I saw you were in Colorado too I just had to reply.
I think maybe because Colorado is a mile higher than most states we get alot of these things looking at us.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Anything interesting happen last night?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just wanna offer a quick differing perspective.

I am just guessing, but if you practice Wicca or some other form of craft, do you not think you may have attracted some powerful .. spirits?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Hey man, I wasn't trying to be a jerk. Haha. I saw your avatar and decided to speak a little hillbilly. I love Hank!

Anyhow, I really don't think the witness report, taken at face value, describes anything from the airport. It is too far away and in the wrong direction.

Apologies if you took offense.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Human_Alien

Are you suggesting that if you were visiting another world you would be turned off by the "mental attitude of extreme hate?"
Haha!
For the life of me I can't understand why!

ETA: "Extreme Hate" has such a nice ring to it. Just imagine my surprise to see the user name referencing the military.

edit on 18-1-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)
This has always been my thought on Alien's.Here we are as a "kill first and ask questions latter species" We have been on earth for some 20 thousand plus years and still killing each other, what could an advanced species possiably want with us that they could not just take at there leisure? We as a species have to be the worst neighbor ever.
I really find it hard to belive that Alien's would come here just to inadvertently "crash".
Do I belive in alien's ? i am open minded to anything, even "gods and devil's".
As to your comment about hate, if we can't stop killing our own kind, why would we hesitate at something that would possiably scare the hell out of us??

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Haven't read all the thread but the OP's post reminds me of a video I seen on youtube not so long back, credible I don't know but I leave myself open-minded...

His intros are quite long so 0.55 for the start, few more videos too of that farm if you browse through.

I don't know what to believe on it to be honest..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Nothing last night that I know of but then again if whatever it is would show up on cue then it wouldn't be a mystery and we could figure it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

No I am not wiccan, but that would have been a great idea.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Strangely, several years ago my wife had a tubal pregnancy and had to have life-saving surgery. We have been seeing a blue-ish sphere, about the size of a basketball, maybe a little smaller, in our bedroom, hovering in front of the window. It lit up the whole room and we both watched it for a few minutes before it just turned off. We've seen it several times over the last several years. It was no reflection or anything like that. We actually tried to debunk it many times but have failed miserably. Not saying it was an alien but definitely paranormal at least. We've been having some strange things go on here lately and I'm trying to capture it on camera. It seems like it happens when I don't have a camera or whatever set up.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey there,yes,it can't hurt to have a look at that checklist.I myself found that list on the net a few months ago,and have 48/49 of those points on the list,either ongoing,or at previous stages of my life,since childhood.Btw,Peanut is a beautiful horse,those black ears are so adorable Lovely animal,thanks for sharing the pic.I wish you all the best.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
Ok fine its gotta be aliens. Sorry your right. Ever see the new style headlights that appear to be BLUE??
edit on 1/18/2013 by bourbon2nite because: (no reason given)

Oh.
I see.
So.......it can't be something alien or covert because you've concluded; regular humans are now flying automobiles!
Is that it?

Why is it you make the OP out to be some mindless imbecile? She already stated a few times she and her daughter are very versed on aircraft lighting having been around them much of their lives. And here's a stretch.....I will assume ----- they know up (sky) from down (terra firma)

So please cut her some slack and try adding something more of value Mr Bourbon!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002

As far as my family being unsettled there were a couple incidents that left us wondering, they were when we were camping and could not figure out where time had gone but we just chalked it up to being tired and out in the fresh air and altitude.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Care to share more details? Just so you know, that isn't a typical experience. Not collectively (as one unit) anyway.
Interesting m'dear.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Have you thought about contacting the airport to see if anything has been reported on the evening / early morning your daughter saw these blue lights ? Also, you could contact your local TV station and have them announce it and see if anyone close by or next city / town saw anything like this on the same evening / early morning . You can also report this to Muffon just in case it could have been a UFO . There have been reports of people seeing blue lights in the sky before. Possiblely UFO's changeing colors.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join