It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I live in the middle of nowhere in Colorado. On the evening of 1/16/13 or the early morning of 1/17/13 my 24 year old daughter that lives with us was making something in the kitchen. Our kitchen faces south and there are large bay windows. She said that she was putting something back into the fridge when all of a sudden the entire kitchen lit up. She was so shocked that she just stood there frozen. There were 3 bright blue lights coming through the windows. She stated that they looked like they were just on the other side of the pasture which would make them about 75 yards from the house. She says there was no noise at all coming from them.
We do live in the flight path of DIA but I have worked for the airlines most of my life and my father was a private pilot for years and years so she knows what landing lights and marker lights look like. I did ask her if it could have been some type of aircraft and she stated that if it was we would have know it because it would have landed in our bedroom.
A few months ago I became very ill and had to have both fallopian tubes removed. The doctor who did the surgery was shocked at the fact that both sides had somehow closed themselves at the ends and were as big as sausage when they should be the size of a piece of yarn and that the right tube had flipped over on itself. When the report came back on them from the lab the doctor called me to see when I had a part of my right tube removed. I have never had surgery in my life but I still called my mom to see if maybe I had something happen when I was a kid, the answer of course was no I had not had any surgery as a child.
We have 3 horses that we keep outside during the day and bring into the barn at night, one of those horses is a large white mare called Peanut. She is a calm quiet horse but the night this happened when I brought her into the barn she was very upset and would not calm down till I closed the south barn door. She went so far as to snort and stomp till I got it closed. This is the first time she has ever acted like this. The other 2 horses acted upset but not so much as Peanut did.
I think I should be concerned.............Tonight when I took the horses in they acted upset again, not quite as bad as the 16th but I think I will be staying up a little later tonight just to see what happens.
Any feedback on this would be great

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Unless it was a drone but that wouldn't explain the health problems mm. Wonder if radioactivity around your house has picked up since.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

Wouldn't have thought much about this but you put 1+1+1=something goin on. I can not say that I believe in aliens but I do know that no one can prove they are not there.
My dad was also a sheriff deputy as well as a pilot and he told us that he had seen something years ago that he could not explain. It had awaken him at about 1 am with flashing lights and no noise. Being a trained observer and a pilot if he could not explain it then I do not know who could.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would suggest you take precautions against intruders of any type. Keep a firearm in the house, loaded and out of the way of small kids. This sounds like the locals are planning on paying a visit and you don't want them around. It will take a mental attitude of extreme hate to block their bid but it must be done in order to survive. My best,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

Hi OP and thanks for sharing

First question: after your daughter experienced this flash and the lights, then what happened? Did the lights just disappear? Did she pick up exactly where she left off? Were the blue lights in a pattern? Separate? What did they do out in the field?

Second part: You. My late wife experienced almost something identical only her right side was completely twisted. Three times. Surgeon never saw that before and needless to say, had no clue as to the cause.

Last part: Your horse. What night did she act up? When you were dealing with your medical issues or when your daughter saw this flash/light? I think the latter but just want to make certain. Were you awake when this happened the other night? If so, what is your recall of that period of time? Do you have other domestic pets?

Please U2U me your age if you don't want to make it public. Also any blood /factor types that you know of.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Please know I don't mean to 'attack' you for my approach sometimes gets misread as too aggressive at times.

But I am curious OP seeing you just joined yesterday, why did you post a comment tonight at 7:25 on this thread yet made your own thread at 7:44?

Wasn't your point of joining yesterday---to find out what might've happened to you, your daughter and your horse? Or....was that an after-thought?
Again, I am just curious........

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How are the dogs acting?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I would set up some cameras around the outside of the house and one to record you sleeping. You can buy cheap surveillance cams that you can record and view on your pc or TV for like $40 at Walmart.

Start writing in a journal daily and document everything and try to get video or pictures of any odd anomalies or strange occurrences.

Be proactive.

edit on 18/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by airforce47
I would suggest you take precautions against intruders of any type. Keep a firearm in the house, loaded and out of the way of small kids. This sounds like the locals are planning on paying a visit and you don't want them around. It will take a mental attitude of extreme hate to block their bid but it must be done in order to survive. My best,

And if some of you wonder why there hasn't been any world-wide unequivocal contact yet? See post above!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Are you suggesting that if you were visiting another world you would be turned off by the "mental attitude of extreme hate?"
Haha!
For the life of me I can't understand why!

ETA: "Extreme Hate" has such a nice ring to it. Just imagine my surprise to see the user name referencing the military.

edit on 18-1-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Great share of story i have heard it alot that animals can become wild when something is about to happen so who knows keep your camera close to you we could use some great footage right now
anyway s&f

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Much more likely the lights are of human origin and those with them may not have good intentions all the time.

link   

Is there any chance the horses are a bit hot from some good oaten hay or other tucker? Don't get me wrong i watch our animals for strange behaviour,one of our horses lets us know when someone's in the yard, he neighs softly.As far as the medical stuff goes freaky!. The lights are strange, i had an experience once but i have never seen any lights/ufos. My husband saw a ufo but he does not like to talk about it .Maybe you could set up a camera , if you think you might see the lights again. cheers 1%

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I do believe I am visiting this planet because I literally don't understand most of it!

I believe certain races are just waiting for us to mature and ripen. And in man-made time, we have at least a few more thousand years left until we can graduate from this selfish pre-pubescence stage we're stuck in.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The lights just vanished. She went out to the field the next morning and there were no tracks of anything, we still have snow on the ground so it would have been easy to see if someone had driven into the field somehow.
The horse was acting up on the night of the 16th and as I said this is the first time I have seen her do anything like that.
Thanks for the input

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I have been a member of ATS for years but for some reason I could not remember my password and had to start a new account and as you know you have to have 20 posts to others before you can start a new thread.
I do not consider your questions as an attack I would have ask the same thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Much more likely the lights are of human origin and those with them may not have good intentions all the time.

Besides the pretty Mardi Gras cross-dressers, who walks around with blue spot/flash-lights late at night (especially in the middle of winter in cold Denver)?

Believe it or not....there are many similarities to other documented cases so that's why this can be easily plagiarized (no offense OP) or it can just as easily be another one to add to the collection.

Very hard to tell using 2-dimensional means like the computer. That's why I ask a lot of personal questions. Not sure I'm getting honest answers but my judgement is pretty spot on 90% of the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The dog has been looking out the kitchen door at night and growling but I just attribute it to living on a farm and the fact that he is getting old and his eyesight is not what it used to be. I could very well be wrong looking back on it but at the time I didn't think anything of his growling at the time. Sometimes he sees a bag blowing in the wind and growls at it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

I would have thought that the horses were hot but we had not changed feed and I was on the same bale as I was last week with them. We do the big bales and I watch pretty close to make sure the hay is always consistent and not moldy or weedy. I have had this horse for quite some time and have never seen her act this way. She is very calm she is half draft horse half quarter horse and has the draft horse quality of thinking her way through things instead of spooking on things.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Do you have any scars on your abdomen that indicate you had an ovarian procedure before or any of the common 'implant' marks. That is peculiar, indeed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join