It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by malachi777

I struggle to understand why you would come to this site then? I mean if your mental health is so stable, why do you frequent a "conspiracy" site?

They always fall for that one......

Why exactly do people even bother coming into conspiracy threads and cry we are all crazy?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Was it not uncovered and backed up by video footage of police retrieving the rifle from the rear compartment of the Honda?

This basically debunked the myth that the rifel was used inside the school, the MSM have lied all the way through. Does the timeline allow for the suspect to go back to his car and return to the school?

It certainly makes look as if Lanza was set up as a the perpetrator by the "hidden hand" ......or media has altered or been fed an altered version of the facts. Either way, it has NWO written all over it.

Isn't that the same rifle he was supposed to have turned on himself? That's cute. He shot everyone, then himself, with a rifle the police are then filmed taking from the trunk of a car that may or may not be his.

Nothing strange there unless you are a conspiracy theorist is there?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

By most accounts, it was a shotgun in the back of the car. I do wish people would take some time and at least research these things before stating them as fact.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

I come here because I am completely astonished by what people believe. At times, it is very interesting, while other times, hysterical. I come on here also, wanting to see if there is some way I can talk some sense into those who I feel are easily manipulated to believe much of this stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
thank god

we can go back to thinking it's ok to kill kids with guns

wait, what ?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by samkent

Originally posted by samkent
If you are seeing things that arn't there, I think they have a diagnosis for that.

Indeed.. how many people technically claim to see the Holy Spirit? Take they're guns please..

How many people, having made that claim, have ever committed mass murder? just curious

I think that some people just wake up in the morning and think "Who could I piss off today?"

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

I come here because I am completely astonished by what people believe. At times, it is very interesting, while other times, hysterical. I come on here also, wanting to see if there is some way I can talk some sense into those who I feel are easily manipulated to believe much of this stuff.

There's no need for you to try and "talk sense" into other people. Believe what you believe, allow others to do the same. Seems like a waste of time to me to try and manipulate others.

What used to be good about ATS is, we could discuss things freely around here without vultures descending on threads and attacking people for discussing their thoughts. You remind me of the thought police, due to your desire to try and "talk sense" into people.

What is wrong with just leaving people to their own thoughts and ideas?

There is something wrong with sandy hook. No matter how you slice it, and no one is going to be persuaded to just shut up or think otherwise. I'm seeing people OFFLINE discussing this and questioning. It's happening every where.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Actually they said he shot himself with one of the handguns. I forgot if that was before or after the Medical Examiner said only the rifle was used.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

The other thing that used to be good about ATS was that people used to understand the burden of proof. Didnt used to see a whole lot of "well, something seems weird to me, so i am proclaiming this a conspiracy" and then posting thread after thread without providing the smallest piece of evidence.

C'est la vie

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by D377MC

Actually they said he shot himself with one of the handguns. I forgot if that was before or after the Medical Examiner said only the rifle was used.

Lets be clear, he stated that all of the people he examined were shot with the rifle. Seems somewhere along the line some have decided that this statement means EVERYONE, which is not, at all, what he said.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by D377MC

By most accounts, it was a shotgun in the back of the car. I do wish people would take some time and at least research these things before stating them as fact.

how come all your post you always come at some one in the same way? always negative, get a freaking life dude

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgivens
Oh it's falling apart quicker than you think.

And there will be some desperate scrambling to shut people up. They can try to damage control this all they want. Carting Anderson Cooper out on stage and making fun of people..... is not working. It's not going to just go away all simple as that.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I actually read the transcript of the ME's presser yesterday.

If he did only one presser, it was before he did the autopsy on the shooter. So he evaded the question.

Hope that helps.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
more and more coming from beneath the cracks about this sandy hook hoax. i am almost to the point where i actually 100% believe it was all planned

link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

reply to post by D377MC

how come all your post you always come at some one in the same way? always negative, get a freaking life dude

Speaking the truth is not coming at someone, and certainly isnt negative.

Or are you looking for "good job, your passing along untrue 'facts'".

get a life indeed

I have to wonder, why you need to try and make it about me, and not the topic?
edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

link   

The other thing that used to be good about ATS was that people used to understand the burden of proof. Didnt used to see a whole lot of "well, something seems weird to me, so i am proclaiming this a conspiracy" and then posting thread after thread without providing the smallest piece of evidence.

C'est la vie

AND I have seen threads full of credible evidence, 404'd. Gone like a fart in the wind. Interesting.... that.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

C'est la vie

AND I have seen threads full of credible evidence, 404'd. Gone like a fart in the wind. Interesting.... that.

Agreed, although I do know why they are happening on this topic. The amount of personal, private information being passed in a lot of those threads was sickening.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

'

Believe me, or not but people such as yourselves are the real astonishing ones, people who just want us all to shut up and believe what we are told by the people in charge.

You seriously are the one who needs a good look in the mirror and please try to attempt thoughts of those which are not controlled by others. (another words not going to happen).

Truly you are the one whose heart is aching, but you cannot diagnose why. I will tell you why because I care,you are being lied to all the time, and secretly you know this but have given up and choose to believe the "good lies" other than the ones you falsely believe will hurt and take away whatever misery you have left to yourself.

Take back your power before its really too late.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

cause you act like a bully and i dont like that

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

You dont like that I ask for proof. Be honest.

You would rather have everyone agree and buy the conspiracies without any evidence. That is the epitome of ignorance.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join