It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by Wanderer112358

You're full of it

I really don't care what you think of me. That changes nothing. Truth is truth.

This world is all about choice.

I couldnt agree more. The weapon used is harmless without the operator. That is the real evil not the weaponn.

Bill

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There might be things posted here people don't agree with. Choice is an option in everyday life......read what we discuss or post all you want......but if you are here to bash discussion you are in the wrong place. 9/11 conversations have gone on for over 10 years......we are only 1 month into this and people are crying already. We are going to keep posting everything we find out about and I can tell you now, when the official story is released we of course will not know everything but I guarantee you the topic will explode again into what they missed or didn't bother with or didn't explain at all. BTW if anyone thinks the measures they are going to take will solve much that is laughable. You can place armed guards at schools they will go to theaters or ballparks or who knows where. Take away their guns? Please......the black market will explode and gangs will be thanking the govt for making them rich.

On another note......if we weren't 16 trillion in debt and spending trillions fighting wars in other country's for who knows what....maybe we could have put an armed guard at all our schools years ago. It would have at least saved some of the lives lately. Once again our govt is in epic fail mode......and it now involves very young children. I am so nauseated and disgusted at the way Obama used children at that press conference. I have seen presidents do some despicable things but that was up there.

Btw if anyone wants to see some videos that contain mind blowing information as to why this happened PM me. I don't agree with everything in every article or video but discard what you think is junk and let your mind run with everything else.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The second card was already played, on Sept 11, 2001.

Why do you think so many of the helpers are now dying of cancer?

Why do you think the scrap metal was quickly shipped off?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Lost...or perhaps lead.(I'm pretty sure it's spelled led but....)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
just as an FYI to all who are talking about the MSM lying and distorting the truth, several MAJOR MSM outlets in Europe have been reporting that the shooter only used handguns for a good while now. its the US MSM that's doing this whole sleight of hand. yes, I know the US media is the one influencing opinion here in the states, I'm just pointing out that if you branch outside of US media, you'll see that not all MSM is created equal, and that there are a number of good MSM outlets who report actual facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They are so well rehearsed at all of this now. All they do is spew a myriad of contradicting facts at us all at once, knowing full well few will be able to sort the mess out.

I've just watched the video of Anomalies...#ing priceless.
edit on 18-1-2013 by D377MC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Well it wasn't due to nuclear fallout.......it was due to toxic materials burning and OSHA making the dumbest decision in history to say the air was fine. The metal was removed because it showed evidence of the explosives the building was wired with. I think it was called thermite? IMO of course......

No the terrorist nuke card has not been played yet IMO........

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

You dont like that I ask for proof. Be honest.

You would rather have everyone agree and buy the conspiracies without any evidence. That is the epitome of ignorance.

i understand, but you obviously patrol this site with the same provide me proof tactitc like why dude? just leave people alone. when i see you do it every time you post its comes off as very ignorant. sorry im off topic but it just got to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

You dont like that I ask for proof. Be honest.

You would rather have everyone agree and buy the conspiracies without any evidence. That is the epitome of ignorance.

i understand, but you obviously patrol this site with the same provide me proof tactitc like why dude? just leave people alone. when i see you do it every time you post its comes off as very ignorant. sorry im off topic but it just got to me.

What's it matter to you, 'dude'? I want to find truth. You dont find truth by taking giant leaps of faith and making baseless accusations. You find it with evidence.

I have no tolerance for baseless garbage, and therefore, I call it out.

And most, just like you, would rather try to focus on the person asking for proof, instead of providing said proof, which is quite telling

edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay at first my initial reaction to people saying this was a hoax was a mixture of anger and sadness, sadness for the families who lost their children. However I did watch the news right after the shooting was announced and have wondered why the second shooter... yes that's right the second shooter wasn't caught, where is he? who is he? They announced a second shooter on the news then it was gone, like they never said that. Then they identified the wrong guy..... then the long rifle was seen by helicopter that took pics from above of said rifle still in the back seat of the car.

I just watched a 30 minute video on why this is a hoax and I still don't know for sure but i'm starting to really believe that it was. I mean seriously twenty minutes after the shootings they were announcing ways to curb gun violence. Parents gave interviews days later, laughing and smiling. A suppossed teacher gave an interview hours after it happened. And twenty kids shot, not one survived, sewriously, that seems highly unlikely.

But through all this what leaves me to believe that it is very highly propable case of lies is the fact that on facebook and all other social media they are deleting pages about sandy hook conspiracys. On here they have requested that no conspiracy's against sandy hook be mentioned anymore? WHY????? This is a freaking conspiracy site, it's what one does here. How can a conspiracy site tell us what to say, think, and do? It seems like they have given the okay the last few days, but lies are unraveling all over this sandy hook thing and quickly. I dont know.

Link to the video
www.worldstarhiphop.com...
edit on 18-1-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Nearly everytime a government wants to bring in gun contol to a country, there seem's to be a rise in the amount of "random" shootings as the gun control topic is discussed. Just like here in Australia, when a year or 2 before the Port Arthur shootings, [which then led to Australia's current gun laws], New South Wales premier Barry Unsworth stood up in parliament and said on record that "we will never have uniform gun laws in Australia until we have a massacre in Tasmania [an island state at the bottom of Australia]. This comment was made after the gun laws proposal was knocked back in parliament at an early shooting in Victoria.

Why would a premier of one state directly refer to another state as having a massacre, which would then lead to new gun laws, which approx. 2 years later is EXACTLY what happened in the EXACT place he threatened it would.

And just as it seems everytime they try and pass new gun laws through the US congress, there seems to be a series, or increase of "random" shootings that seemed very well timed to support the arguement for gun control. But when the new laws are rejected, the "random" shootings seem to decrease, if not even stop, but as soon as its on the agenda again, out come all the "lone gunman random shootings" ????

But the one thing that Port Arthur, Aruora picture threatre, and Sandy Hook have in common are that the official versions are full of contradicting holes, and all have eye witnessess reporting a t least a 2nd gunman that is never reported in the official version. And another thing they have in common is that they are all events used as a bargining tool at the gun control negotiating table ! And what better time to stage a false flag attack then when it perfectly suits your agenda for gun control !

When you join the dots and look at these shootings collectively, you'll see the obvious pattern, but if you look at these shootings from an individual random gunman point of view, you'll just dismiss it as "just another shooting from a mentally disturbed person".

It's ironic that Obama wants gun control laws, yet has made NO MENTION of WHY weapons companies are allowed to manufacture these guns and sell them for profit, yet then bring in a law that would make anyone buying the weapon a criminal. Will his new gun laws also include the weapons and defense companies that profit from the sale of these weapons ? Or will they mysteriously be excluded from such new laws due to the powerfull lobbying presence they have ?

And remember, it was said that US citizens have the right to bare arms, and the main reason this was included was because this IS the LAST defence against either a corrupt government, or a corrupt police or military force.
And since the Port Arthur shootings we have had Australian Prime Minister after Prime Minister bringing in whatever laws they want regardless of if it was wanted or even voted for or against. The Australian government knows that Australian's are techniqually unarmed, and ever since this has happened its been right after right slowly stripped away. Slow enough so that it happens, but not fast enough so that the average person notices.

But the question is..........................when the next well timed "random" shooting happens, will you join the dots and not believe a media that has been caught lying to you on every other occassion, or will you fall for it all again ? And nothing against the average US citizen, but the US administration is one of the most corrupt in history, and they have a PROVEN history of staging false flag attacks to suit their own agenda, even if its at the expense of the lives of its own citizens, and please remember this the next time you try and defend that administration, or its policies !

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
The metal was removed because it showed evidence of the explosives the building was wired with. I think it was called thermite?

Except thermite is NOT an explosive, and no explosives or thermite were used on 9/11....

As to Sandy Hook, the only conspiracy is in the mind of those who see a conspiracy in everything.
edit on 18-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

you just make topics unfriendly, maybe you should be more social.
opens yours eyes, the masses are doing so. the sandy hook incident has so many coincidences its almost becoming proof, am i right?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well you haven't been 404'd yet so that's promising.
I started steering clear of Sandy Hook threads and when i started seeing that it was a hoax i thought it bad taste and attention seeking....untill a thread popped up (It's 404'd now) with a 30min vid from Youtube, i watched and started reading other threads that suggest its a Hoax and i came away with more questions and suspicion's than when i started.
Theres alot of things that don't add up and agree that it needs discussing.
S&F

edit on 18-1-2013 by christafinias because: Typo

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Terrorist nuke is more likely a dirty bomb, and the explosion on that card looks nothing like a nuclear explosion....so my opinion stands.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Why are you so desperate to discredit and disparage the so-called "conspiracy theorists"?

What do you stand to gain from your insulting and closed minded comments?

If you dont like what is being discussed, act like an adult, speak your piece and move on. You are not going to sway anybody's opinion with snarky and disrespectful comments like telling people to seek therapy.

You have said nothing of substance. You are just trying to convince people that if they dont buy into the official sandy hook story then they have mental health issues.

Maybe YOU are the one with the problem? Is your ego so huge that you have to put people down to justify your own miserable existance?

I dont see very many stars on your comments so take a hint and take a hike. Let open-minded, free thinking people discuss this horrible but inconsistant and questionable event.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Media getting the facts wrong is not "the hoax falling apart".

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

The pattern is getting obvious.
The people of Australia and the UK should be pissed watching the U.S. go through the same manipulative series of events they endured prior to losing their right to self defense.

Dunblane: How UK school massacre led to tighter gun control.
www.cnn.com...

The Port Arthur massacre as you mentioned
members.iimetro.com.au...

And most recently it is starting in Switzerland
www.globalpost.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
reply to post by captaintyinknots

you just make topics unfriendly, maybe you should be more social.
opens yours eyes, the masses are doing so. the sandy hook incident has so many coincidences its almost becoming proof, am i right?

I have no obligation to meet your idea of friendly. Nor do I have any inclination to be overly friendly to those that spew nonsense.

Coincidences do not equal proof. I have said all along, there are many questions that need to be answered. I have also said that the way thing have shifted, to where, now, one can present something as close to fact without providing one single shred of evidence, in unacceptable. And it is the reason that the mainstream continues to paint us all as lunatics. Because half of this garbage is lunacy.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87
reply to post by malachi777

Why are you so desperate to discredit and disparage the so-called "conspiracy theorists"?

What do you stand to gain from your insulting and closed minded comments?

If you dont like what is being discussed, act like an adult, speak your piece and move on. You are not going to sway anybody's opinion with snarky and disrespectful comments like telling people to seek therapy.

You have said nothing of substance. You are just trying to convince people that if they dont buy into the official sandy hook story then they have mental health issues.

Maybe YOU are the one with the problem? Is your ego so huge that you have to put people down to justify your own miserable existance?

I dont see very many stars on your comments so take a hint and take a hike. Let open-minded, free thinking people discuss this horrible but inconsistant and questionable event.

i am starting to think a conspiracy is going on with this site with government agent bots quickly 404ding sandy hook topics. damn i brought the conspiracy to the site.. woooooo! lol. no seriously though

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join