It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

That people would rather stray off topic than provide any evidence has NOTHING to do with me. It speaks much more about the strength of their argument.

You keep asking for proof; but where is your proof that the media is actually telling us the truth?

The MSM doesn't have that good a record of telling us the truth. Weapons of mass destruction ring a bell? We went to war over that one. Where is your proof?

Yeah, and I think it's all about you and your ego as well!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
agent or a concerned individual, you pick.

edit on 18-1-2013 by malachi777 because: add

neither one is qualified to judge the mental health of another, especially without more information. Would you give advice to a cancer patient on how to heal, like a doctor? If so, it sounds like you may need help with your own ego and shouldn't really be going around performing exorcisms

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

This article was written by an unpaid hack named Jeffery Phelps who is trying to break out of obscurity by writing the kind of irresponsible trash that will get him noticed. This Examiner.com site is no better than Helium.com used to be. Just free crap written by anyone with spellcheck who's willing to put their name on something that draws a lot of flies. The only thing falling apart here is the NRA's credibility as a rational organization. They need to get rid of their leadership before those delusional idiots turn this entire nation against them forever.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I have a question, and I'm hoping someone can answer it.

Who the f was the guy in camo they found in the woods and arrested?
Did they ever say?

edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

oh, and why has there been a guy in camo at all of the shootings in the past year or so?
I was very critical of the CTs surround the aurora shooting and the oregon shooting. Some of you might remember. But the more I listened to them, I realized things were a little odd....

now many of the things that were odd about those other shootings, happened again.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
it doesnt get any better

link   

edit on 18-1-2013 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

link   
This thread is closed pending staff review.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join