It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

Oh I think that card will be played very soon......you think they built the backup Wash DC in Denver for nothing? I hope somebody stops them......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It is totally obvious you fail to understand the writer is not NOT saying the tragedy never happened or was a hoax. It is used to refer to the fact that the hoax is done following what happened by the media.

So, on other words, they dont know what a hoax is.

Gotcha
Gotta love the examiner.

Still see no evidence of a hoax whatsoever, before, during, or after.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I knew I should have kept the word hoax out of the title of the thread but oh well......it is the title of the article ......take it as you will.......but you seem to be the only one going ballistic about the word hoax......the rest of us seem to comprehend the English language and how it is applied here just fine.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Looks like the older of her two sisters to me, but then again, thats because that is who it is. Without question.

Same dress? Bow is in a different place, and since when can only one person wear a dress before it is discarded? Damn, my parents must have quite the rap sheet with all the hand-me-downs they made me wear.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I knew I should have kept the word hoax out of the title of the thread but oh well......it is the title of the article ......take it as you will.......but you seem to be the only one going ballistic about the word hoax......the rest of us seem to comprehend the English language and how it is applied here just fine.

Nice ad hom there. So, you are now saying that they are not claiming it is a hoax?

Here, how about this, we will start smaller-can you provide any evidence that the rifle was not used, as your source claims? They dont provide any, so can you?
edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
I mean no disrespect in this asking this question, but why is this melodrama so important to you? This madness has already happened and beautiful innocent children have been lost. That cannot be changed. Living in this drama only keeps you off track and blind to what this huge "slight of hand" that is happening right now. What is happening right now is so much more amazing, stupendous and huge than most people can imagine. If you move beyond this madness and find some inner calmness, you would see that this reality is not what it appears and all of these evil and sick acts are to keep you afraid, lost and confused.

This is a big magic trick. Where did the Ace go? And where did the rabbit come from? Step back a little and look at the larger picture if you can...

Don't take this as a personal attack, though it may sound like one, but I've read a lot of your other posts on various threads, and all I can figure is that you're here to muddy the waters. You never form an idea or give any idea what the hell you are talking about. You remind me of that SNL Character Nicholas Fein

Can you please shed some light on what it is you are saying?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That was a really well written article.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Here, how about this, we will start smaller-can you provide any evidence that the rifle was not used, as your source claims? They dont provide any, so can you?

No and so what. I don't agree with the writer on that point without proof nonetheless they have many other valid points. Can you prove the writer is wrong? No you can't.......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

No and so what. I don't agree with the writer on that point without proof nonetheless they have many other valid points. Can you prove the writer is wrong? No you can't.......

Pretty tough to prove a negative. But then, I am not making the accusations, so the burden of proof is not on me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Well Cheers to you for a good thread!

Always, Always, a thread is great for the first MAYBE half dozen pages, than it is always the same old "I'm better than you!" "I'm right, you are wrong!" Terrific effort though.
Sometimes I wonder, and here's another conspiracy for ya, the few people on here calling us names like Retarded, Delusional, Quacks, etc., maybe that's just the main stream media coming on here trying to convert us to their way of thinking. Like a christian coming into an Atheist conversation.
I threw in that last statement more so to lighten the mood of the never ending I AM BETTER THAN YOU argument everyone seems to enjoy.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Everybody knows that our government on all levels has never and will never lie to the people. They are totally trustworthy in everything they say and do. After all, they say they are, and that should be good enough. Right?

Anyone who believes that, please contact me immediately because I have some prime oceanfront property in Tibet to sell you at a very good price.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

I am fine with it......actually as much as I have been posting in forums the last 10 or so years I never knew there were paid employees that were told to infiltrate sites and threads intentionally until recently. I usually try to ignore them but in this case I am going the extra mile to explain as much as possible considering that info and the topic at hand.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
it is a great thread op, and wanted to clear up my last post, it was not directed at shaeshaman, sorry dude, lol, and,well sorry captainyknots, it was directed at you, hopefully this thread wont be closed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh, here it is, the trusty old skeptic cop-out. It's never the skeptic or debunker's job to back up their argument with facts. The onus is always on the believer or so-called "conspiracy theorist".

Goodnight guys, I have a feeling this one will be shut down very soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

Good, I'll reply, since it was to me.

1)You dont HAVE to provide proof to me of anything. However, to be taken seriously in any way, you have to provide proof at some point. Blind accusations are worse than what the MSM does. And by asking this question, I hope you do realize it makes you come off as yet another person deflecting burden of proof.

2)Please explain to me how asking for evidence is 'covertly derailing the thread'. Id love that explanation.

3)Im not trying to be polite, nor am I trying to be rude. What you read into my 'tone' is up to you, but really has no bearing.

4)What does Lance have to do with anything?

5)You are correct, it is a discussion site. Problem is, as much as you wish it were true, one doesnt have to agree with you to be part of the discussion.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rulkiewicz
Great article. Sums up everything nicely. However, I expected to see something regarding the goof-ball medical examiner and his odd behavior, as well as Gene Rosen's various contradicting stories.

Good find.

Not only those two, but also that laughing/grinning father. That rubbed me the wrong way the first time I saw it, and it still sticks in my mind even now. There was something so eerie about that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join