It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Questions are finally starting to be asked in the MSM........

www.examiner.com...

Once people actually go take a look, their initial feelings of anger toward “anyone who would dare disrespect the victims and their families,” by simply pointing out the obvious, quickly begins to turn into feelings of confusion and concern over such egregious misrepresentations of the facts. People can see it with their own eyes and, as a result, the Western establishment's media, on many levels, has been forced to address the growing reality that not everybody is buying into establishment propaganda any longer. As to be expected, what the media has done instead is go into damage control.

Just as they've done in countless other similar situations, while treating its followers like children, they first attack outside messengers with derogatory terminology, calling those attempting to point anything out that doesn't jive with the official narrative conspiracy “theorists” and “racists,” etc., just before twisting and misrepresenting what's being pointed out and totally avoiding that which cannot be easily misconstrued or hidden. It's actually quite transparent and easy to see the pattern.

Quite possibly the most obvious example would be to point out that the entire gun control “debate” hinges on the fact that “assault” weapons were used to kill children and staff at the school. Even though it was reported, complete with video evidence the day after the shootings, the only so-called “assault” weapon at the scene had been left in the trunk of the car and was never used. (A car that ended up not belonging to the alledged shooter, Adam Lanza, or his mother after all).

In spite of this bombshell information, the media as a whole (scriptwriters and teleprompter programmers) ran with the false assertion an assault rifle was used nonetheless and are still largely going with that fake reality today, especially on TV... Fully knowing that's not the case. Unless you just crawled out of bin Laden's cave for the first time, everyone's heard the constant drumbeat for gun “control” on almost every radio and TV station in the country, especially the argument that so-called “assault” weapons and large capacity magazines should be banned, despite not being used at the shooting. (Therefore, an assault weapons or large magazine ban would not have prevented the school shootings, regardless).

Worse, many politicians in Washington, including Obama, also ran with it like solid gold, even going as far as producing a string of over 20 executive orders Wednesday to attempt banning American's right to own the type of weapons “used at the school.” Openly lying, misrepresenting the circumstances and using it all, including innocent, (naturally-gun-hating) children on the signing stage with him, to garner emotional support for the lie. Any takers on the chances Obama ever fesses-up to there never having been a so-called “assault” rifle inside Sandy Hook elementary school?

WOW........

He went way out on a limb saying no rifle was used at all and saying Obama knows?? WOW.......
Well it's a start......Still many questions they didn't hit on yet.......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

We can hope the truth comes out but then again who do we depend on to tell us the truth?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect in this asking this question, but why is this melodrama so important to you? This madness has already happened and beautiful innocent children have been lost. That cannot be changed. Living in this drama only keeps you off track and blind to what this huge "slight of hand" that is happening right now. What is happening right now is so much more amazing, stupendous and huge than most people can imagine. If you move beyond this madness and find some inner calmness, you would see that this reality is not what it appears and all of these evil and sick acts are to keep you afraid, lost and confused.

This is a big magic trick. Where did the Ace go? And where did the rabbit come from? Step back a little and look at the larger picture if you can...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If the truth comes out, how do we know its the truth?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
I mean no disrespect in this asking this question, but why is this melodrama so important to you? This madness has already happened and beautiful innocent children have been lost. That cannot be changed. Living in this drama only keeps you off track and blind to what this huge "slight of hand" that is happening right now. What is happening right now is so much more amazing, stupendous and huge than most people can imagine. If you move beyond this madness and find some inner calmness, you would see that this reality is not what it appears and all of these evil and sick acts are to keep you afraid, lost and confused.

This is a big magic trick. Where did the Ace go? And where did the rabbit come from? Step back a little and look at the larger picture if you can...

This "melodrama" is so important because it stands on the backs of dead women and children and wraps itsself in a cloak of lies.
The "assault weapon" issue would not be nearly as big if the shooter killed 26 people with single shot revolvers.
We need facts, not fear.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

You're full of it

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

WOW........

He went way out on a limb saying no rifle was used at all and saying Obama knows?? WOW.......

What difference does it make which exact weapon this idiot used to kill children?
That's what guns are for - to kill people. And in a civilized world, one could argue that guns are a bad thing.

By the way, what "Sandy Hook hoax"?
edit on 18-1-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Great article. Sums up everything nicely. However, I expected to see something regarding the goof-ball medical examiner and his odd behavior, as well as Gene Rosen's various contradicting stories.

Good find.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am curious to see where this thread goes and EXTREMELY curious as to what the Admins will do...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
If the truth comes out, how do we know its the truth?

Medical examiners reports, then independant sources exhume bodies and confirm wound ballistics.
Simple actually.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That will never happen. Whether this is a false flag or not.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have a pretty good idea........

Let's just hope this card is NOT played.........

link   
They will never admit that this case was fake a hoax and just pure lies, just to take our guns away. there so much in this case that makes no sense just pure lies from them all news media outlets basically hyped up the story.

I'm still at the part where I wanna see evidence or lanzas dead body like the killers in columbine shooting

As it goes for the UFO forum "no pics then it must be a fake story"

link   
Oh it's falling apart quicker than you think.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Every war has started with a false flag pretty much.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I always wondered who created those cards and why.

link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

You're full of it

I really don't care what you think of me. That changes nothing. Truth is truth.

This world is all about choice.

link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

They will fall further.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Originally posted by abeverage
I am curious to see where this thread goes and EXTREMELY curious as to what the Admins will do...

If I had to speculate my guess is that it will be binned. It shouldn't be though because the OP made no accusations, just relayed an MSM article.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I see nothing falling apart about it. It all makes sense to me. Crazy people do crazy things.

If you are seeing things that arn't there, I think they have a diagnosis for that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join