It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the bushmaster was in the trunk and not inside the school, it makes the whole assault weapons ban argument a moot point.

in no way shape or form do i believe this thing was fake. i think those children died. i also think facts were twisted from the get-go to shape our opinion and further an agenda.

focus on finding out exactly what it was that was in the trunk of the car that did not belong to lanza or his mother. and thats another thing. whose is the owner of this car?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Was it not uncovered and backed up by video footage of police retrieving the rifle from the rear compartment of the Honda?

This basically debunked the myth that the rifel was used inside the school, the MSM have lied all the way through. Does the timeline allow for the suspect to go back to his car and return to the school?

It certainly makes look as if Lanza was set up as a the perpetrator by the "hidden hand" ......or media has altered or been fed an altered version of the facts. Either way, it has NWO written all over it.

The problem with your post here is that the video showed a SAIA Shotgun being pulled out of the car, not a Bushmaster AR. This video has been torn apart right here on ATS. And even if you go with the assumption that we cant tell if its a shotgun, you are also unable to see it as being an AR-15.

At the very best, the video would have to be ruled as inconclusive, from either end of the spectrum.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

Sadly not all know fire arms , styles makes or models, a pistol from rifle or shot gun be it pump semi or full auto. what was in the trunk was a shot gun mag fed semi auto link to shot gun www.atlanticfirearms.com... it took some doing but that is what it the gun in trunk appears to be here is the vid search.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I'm not surprised by the attempted censorship of any and everything about Sandy Hook.

The official story just reeks of lies, misinterpretations, and outright deflections` from the truth.

One of the things that astonishes me about the approach to this case is that....

Many people, usually conservatives rag on the main streme media but believe and put their faith in the lies once the story gets conspiratorial and out of their comfort zone. What hypocrisy !

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
If we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the bushmaster was in the trunk and not inside the school, it makes the whole assault weapons ban argument a moot point.

in no way shape or form do i believe this thing was fake. i think those children died. i also think facts were twisted from the get-go to shape our opinion and further an agenda.

focus on finding out exactly what it was that was in the trunk of the car that did not belong to lanza or his mother. and thats another thing. whose is the owner of this car?

In a serious point to this... Asktheanimals had a ;long and extensive thread here which looked hard at the vehicle in the parking lot for a 'just the facts' analysis of what we could determine as observers and internet sleuths.

From that, I don't recall it ever being established that it was a .223 rifle taken from the trunk? This is part of what will be released on the court announced timetable in public records, as I understand it. Poorly mishandled on this control of data 'to prevent reckless rumor' when it actually creates it, but I digress.

The video and analysis I saw on that thread showed the tech removing what couldn't clearly be seen as a rifle at all....although it's hard to argue that when you also see his hand motion in what would be clearing the chamber/receiver of rifle. Not an AR- rifle either...he's seen working the bolt on the right side of the weapon (I'm assuming it's a rifle since THAT doesn't seem much argued..despite fuzzy quality).

They first said this included a Saiga 12..which is one hell of a gun, to be sure. it's also an incredible rifle to ID by NAME and then have it all be a big 'oops'. Yeah.. like saying they found an M-2 Machine gun but ..oh, sorry, it was really a 10/22. It makes it hard to believe, to be sure.

I figure when the court deadline expires, the line for those records will look like the opening of a major Hollywood event or something. We'll all know soon enough....because even the stuff that IS in the record at the moment seems to do more harm in confusion than good?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

has the official story addressed the shotgun, or the fact that it wasn't lanza's car or his mothers in any fashion? i'm just curious cause i haven't heard either addressed.

posted before i read wrabbits reply, sorry. guess we are all waiting on the official records to be released. cant do that soon enough, imo.
edit on 18-1-2013 by wondermost because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Did anyone ever get the feeling around this that it had a JFK assasination type signature on it.... the aftermath, confusion... that parent running around in camo gear held in custody, then the whole rifle no rifle game. The "lone gunman". A lot of smoke for something that is painted in the media to be an open / shut case.

I gotta admit, I'm not buying the official story anymore one bit. On the other hand I think they are using old recipes here and while it worked to kill the last president elected by the people of America, we have at least gotten a little smarter a lot less gullible and hence they can't run us the same BS one more time.

Keep pushing guys.... let's # this tower of crap over and take every single one of them down with it.
edit on 18/1/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rulkiewicz

OK. In the news report where they said "Here's our first casualty" When in fact they were 2 miles away at the Fire house when the school was still on lock down, did you notice the Ambulance? It's all messed up as if it got side swiped. Did I miss something?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You may want to see this.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the FIRST rifle he cleared was a bolt handle weapon.
The SECOND rifle he appears to clear is a charging handle type rifle.

There are 2 videos of this footage......1 has the first rifle footage the other has both but the picture is different and if you follow the timeline he puts the first weapon down and grabs the other to clear then 2 different men walk away with them.

IF the .223 was in the trunk also, it does not prove it was not used. It may have very well been placed there after the shooting and a shooter fled.
edit on 18-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

No, I didn't catch that, Do you have a link?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Was it not uncovered and backed up by video footage of police retrieving the rifle from the rear compartment of the Honda?

This basically debunked the myth that the rifel was used inside the school, the MSM have lied all the way through. Does the timeline allow for the suspect to go back to his car and return to the school?

It certainly makes look as if Lanza was set up as a the perpetrator by the "hidden hand" ......or media has altered or been fed an altered version of the facts. Either way, it has NWO written all over it.

The problem with your post here is that the video showed a SAIA Shotgun being pulled out of the car, not a Bushmaster AR. This video has been torn apart right here on ATS. And even if you go with the assumption that we cant tell if its a shotgun, you are also unable to see it as being an AR-15.

At the very best, the video would have to be ruled as inconclusive, from either end of the spectrum.

Ok, I get your point, and I haven't invested much time following all this, was there more than one rifle/long gun found at the scene?

The way the cop was handling the gun looked like a rifle to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

@ 2:37, all 4 guys in white are present, the two on the top of the screen each have 1 rife in their hand.. both in their right hands

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 1/18/2013 by Klassified because: Redacted

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Questions are finally starting to be asked in the MSM........

www.examiner.com...

How exactly is the examiner the MSM? Jeffrey Phelps - Denver Conspiracy Examiner. This is just another bs report trying to blow a few inconsistencies in the real MSM (shocker - they make mistakes when info is flying around fast and furious from a bunch of sources) into a conspiracy. Anderson Cooper was right..

One can't help but notice that Examiner.com is owned by:

Examiner.com is a division of Clarity Media Group, with the primary investor being billionaire businessman Philip Anschutz, owner of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), Regal Cinemas, and other media and entertainment companies.[3][4][6] Examiner.com has over 55,000 contributors,[2] commonly referred to on the site as "Examiners." The company derives its name from Anschultz/Clarity's 2004 purchase of the San Francisco Examiner, which had previously owned the examiner.com domain.[7]

Wiki on Examiner.com

I believe there is a medical facility named after the same on the campus where James Holmes attended.

Anschutz Medical Campus

Personally, I don't hold an opinion on the matter, other than what has been pointed out countless times previously, that there are some inconsistencies that are drawing questions.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
All I'm going to say on this thread is, since an additional shooter was reported by some of the witnesses in both the CO theater shooting and the Sandy Hook school shooting, I hope investigators are looking at all the possible links to these two places. What do both of these places have in common? What do both of these supposed shooters have in common? I have a list of other questions along this line, but I'll shelve them for now.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rulkiewicz
www.youtube.com...

@ 2:37, all 4 guys in white are present, the two on the top of the screen each have 1 rife in their hand.. both in their right hands

i wasn't aware that TWO different guns were in the trunk of the car?!?!? This can of worms just got a little deeper imo......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by bekod

You may want to see this.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the FIRST rifle he cleared was a bolt handle weapon.
The SECOND rifle he appears to clear is a charging handle type rifle.

There are 2 videos of this footage......1 has the first rifle footage the other has both but the picture is different and if you follow the timeline he puts the first weapon down and grabs the other to clear then 2 different men walk away with them.

IF the .223 was in the trunk also, it does not prove it was not used. It may have very well been placed there after the shooting and a shooter fled.
edit on 18-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

Absolutely! A possibility i didn't even register. Did we ever get the I.D. of the man in the woods? Could he be linked to the real owner of the car?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rulkiewicz

I can't find the actual news footage. But it's HERE at around 19:39.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Snopes.com has put together a page trying to debunk the viral "Sandy Hook shooting exposed" video.

Snopes.com - Newtown

This video has now received more than 10 million views on youtube.

The MSM has been forced to address the "conspiracy theory" now.

Personally, I'm still on the fence and am going to wait for the release of the official reports.

Although, as of right now, I'm still highly suspicious of the official story.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
apologies if this has already been covered, humour me, but I saw a video which stated the condolence page for Sandy Hook was set up days before the shooting- somebody please tell me this has been debunked?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join