It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
apologies if this has already been covered, humour me, but I saw a video which stated the condolence page for Sandy Hook was set up days before the shooting- somebody please tell me this has been debunked?

It has been debunked repeatedly. Just visit the LOL forum, you will find a thread there on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

apologies if this has already been covered, humour me, but I saw a video which stated the condolence page for Sandy Hook was set up days before the shooting- somebody please tell me this has been debunked?

It has been debunked repeatedly. Just visit the LOL forum, you will find a thread there on it.

ok. cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

edit on 18-1-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
By the way, what "Sandy Hook hoax"?[

I presume the hoax that it was a government job, or only actors were involved etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Debunked, or passed off as one of several wild cooincidences, there's a huge difference. "Said so" isn't debunking, it's swallowing.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Good grief. Hasn't this been gone into long enough? How many "conspiracies" do you people need to obsess over so you that can discover yet more so-called inconsistencies that you can then thread together to make a batpoop crazy conspiracy??? Have you no shame?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Yes.... and we all live in a Matrix reality, believe nothing because you can't trust anything.......

The person that administered the page stated that it had been created for something else, then switch after the shooting. But I'm sure someone on youtube is way more trust worthy.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If you need a MSM sourse, here it islink, this was tuesday.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by botay

Actually that is from Dec 15........move your mouse over the video on the top left of Lanza's picture and a box will pop up showing you the date.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by botay
If you need a MSM sourse, here it islink, this was tuesday.

Nope. Sorry it was not Tuesday. It was December 15th (a Saturday).....

Look at your link again:

TODAY | Aired on December 15, 2012

Investigation is 'very complex'
NBC's Pete Williams reports on the investigation into Adam Lanza.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob
It seems like it's a crime to investige a crime these days.

Get off your high horse you pompous idiot.
edit on 18-1-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: (no reason given)

I wasn't aware that it was a crime to talk common sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Good grief. Hasn't this been gone into long enough? How many "conspiracies" do you people need to obsess over so you that can discover yet more so-called inconsistencies that you can then thread together to make a batpoop crazy conspiracy??? Have you no shame?

Great attitude there, bubba.

Its not a crime to investigate a crime, but it is also no crime to look down on some who encourage the spread of information proven to be false or unfounded, simply so their conspiracy theory seems to be more plausible. What information is that, you ask? Here are two fine examples:

The video about the gun in the car.
The information about the "second car's" license plate.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that it was a crime to talk common sense.

I take it that you are from the ministry of truth?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Its not a crime to investigate a crime, but it is also no crime to look down on some who encourage the spread of information proven to be false or unfounded, simply so their conspiracy theory seems to be more plausible. What information is that, you ask? Here are two fine examples:

Neither of the those two pieces of evidence are what raise my suspicions about this case.

My attitude is just fine thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Questions are finally starting to be asked in the MSM........

www.examiner.com...

Since when is examiner.com a "MSM" source?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The Examiner seems like a pretty good site, though isn't it mainly a blog, or collection of citizen reporting?

How well regarded is it?

Let me be clear, *I* think the article is spot in, but when people click on the author's link and see that he can be followed on Twitter at "Conspiracy_X", well... It's gonna get flamed.

S&F for raising awareness, anyway.

edit on 1/18/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Neither of the those two pieces of evidence are what raise my suspicions about this case.

My attitude is just fine thank you.

The spread of misinformation is just one of the things that gets people riled up about it, and it does nobody any good, on either side of the fence. His original comment was not pointed at you specifically, it was a general statement towards those that spread the BS. If you are not one that runs with those two specific bits of BS that I mentioned, congratulations - you are at least a wee bit smarter than some of the others.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If I had a kid killed in a questionable event and I wasn't allowed to even question or explore the official story....

Now that would be a shame wouldn't it?

The real shame is the attempt at censoring investigations into a legitimate crime, filled with lies.
When the official investigation results come out; you expect us to just stfu and not question it?

Alway and I mean ALWAYS question authority. They don't have a great record of telling us the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have only a couple things to say, "Some of you conspiracy theorists are truly odd individuals!" And, "you need a therapist and possibly medication, because many of these theories are so far out there, that you have to suffer from some sort of delusional mental illness." I do not say this to berate you, but your thought process really concerns me and I fear for the well being of those around you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join