It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF in Algeria (41 Hostages)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded
reply to post by Rodinus

A London-based journalist tells Press TV that the French intervention in Mali against rebel forces will bring war into European countreis as well as Algeria.

Mali conflict will engulf European states:

I'm telling you now that unless we are talking about Russia nothing will happen.

Only if you consider terrorist attacks "nothing".

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The seige was well planned in advanced by the demon Muktar, the king of Algeria's militant group.

He is well knowned for his smuggling and kidnapping exploits and successes, and thus this latest action could have been for financial gain such as kidnapping for ransom, but brought forward by his masters ruling in Sahara deserts to bring it forward to terrorise Algeria for its support for France.

Most of Muktar's followers are in only for the gain - power or wealth or both, not for death, and must be peeing in their pants now that Algeria had enough with them and resort to fighting back.

Algeria had long knew something like this could happen, and thus avoided supporting the arab springs, even denouncing any support for Libya's liberation.

Unfortunately, Algeria too, like the rest of the world, knows there can be no peace or negotiation with demons. They demand all, take all and in return, give death to humans for compliance.

May other nations who have their own nationals dead, lay the blame squarely on the demons, and not long suffering Algeria.
edit on 18-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Let us all wake up from fantasies and delusion, and place blame where blame should be heaped upon - the Islamic militants whom are denounced by all true muslims, for these mititants had misused Islam for their own satanic agenda upon mankind.

The Algerian military did what they had to do. There is no point for any other nation to condemn them. There can be NO NEGOTIATIONS with these militant demons, and necessary to save as many of innocent lives as possible before the whole gas works go up in a massive explosion.

Negotiations with them means giving in to them, as mankind did in the past on our knees - safe passage, release of their demon brothers and funds, which only resulting in MORE of them buying weapons to kill MORE innocent humans.

Those demons may claim that they will wage a world-wide war upon humanity now, for what had happened. Just who do they think they are? Do they have a billion dollar funded army, or trillions in funds to take on the war? These demons are sh*t-talkers.

There is nothing to fear of these demons. They claimed to not fear death, have no powers, but are more fearful than men. I know because I had opportunities to meet them face to face during my military service.

After the raids were over, with my boot on one side of the terrorist's cheeks and my rifle's muzzle suppressor on his skull, with the other side of his head hard on the ground, he would squeal, cry, whine like a dog and plead piteously like a cat for mercy of his life, mercy of which he had NOT shown to innocents earlier when he had a gun.

These demons are only bullies, and are as brave as only when there is a gun in their hands. Without it, they are no better than dogs, thus no need to fear them or their BS about 'not fearing death'. They have no moral ground to live, as even Islam today had denounced them as outcasts to be hunted down.

I spit upon the likes of them as I haul them onto trucks to be delivered to be served with justice for their crimes against humanity. They fear death just like any human and are not invincible as their supporters try to play up such BS myths. This is their weakness, and can be made use of, to infiltrate them or buy them out to isolate the top dogs.

They too only want to live and enjoy power, wealth or both, just like many other earthlings.

They retreat when faced with superior force, and try to hide in crook and crevice. This is evidentce of their fear of death, not strategic intelligence, for they are no fools and know there is no way they win against a fully armed humanity. It is cowards and the fearful that they seek to tyrannise, not the strong.

.They will only stab from the dark. But each time they do that, they will have to step into the light, exposing themselves to be exterminated by mankind. There are more of us than them.

There is nothing to fear of these rank and file creatures. My only worry are the insane ones, who have no emotion and no fear, of man or God. There is no chance to fight with them, and the only way to take them down is visually scanned them for the type of suicide equipment that they carry before they pull the trigger

The good news is that there are lesser insane now, as more families are aware and take precautions, and the demons recruitment of such are dropping low that they have to resort to the uneducated simple minded fools to be brainwashed.

As a soldier once, like many other trained soldiers, we too had been trained to be like them, to have no fear, know no pain and no emotions in order to fight them effectively. But ultimately what keeps us sane where no mortal can influence is the reason why we do what we do - for the ones we loved and loved us, for the innocents and nation. The insane cares nothing about such.

Thus my appeal to all to support funding and research for the mentally ill, to treat them, not bully or discriminate them, but heal them so that they may rejoin society to contribute, and not become tools for others to commit crimes against mankind.

We, mankind - Homo Sapiens - WILL PREVAIL...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

reply to post by Rodinus

A London-based journalist tells Press TV that the French intervention in Mali against rebel forces will bring war into European countreis as well as Algeria.

I'm telling you now that unless we are talking about Russia nothing will happen.

With the security measures in place nowadays I tell them good luck destroying Europe that way.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

With the security measures in place nowadays I tell them good luck destroying Europe that way.

Even with high level security in place, sleeping cells throughout each country can do a lot of damage

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Sleeper cells too wish to live, and do not spend their time thinking death wish, not after tasting life.

And sleeper cells can be turned. Some will show signs and symptoms of radicalism, such as denouncing the way of living of the 'infidels'. Their mouths give them away. And even give away their handlers - the clerics or elders whom had been influencing them on the wrong paths.

Those who go about purchasing bomb materials will not get far in today's security climate.

At most, they can hurt a few thousand such as 911, but they WILL NOT BE able to kill us all. They only seek to tyrannise the weak, but we mankind will not be weak. After grieving for the dead, we will physically seek and spiritually pray for the demons' extermination, everyone of them unless they unconditionally surrender now.

WE SHALL NOT FEAR ! Enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

I was just checking in, to see if there was any "Real" news instead of what we are seeing on the news here in the US.
Sorry to hear they may target the area your husband is in. Have you been able to speak with him? Is it possible for him to come home for a bit?

I will keep you and yours in my thoughts.

Thank you for your warm wishes, I am in contact with my husband 3 times a day, and thankfully he comes home in 3 days for a month so hopefully nothing happens in the next few days. Hassi Messaud is the prime area of Algeria's oil fields in the sahara, its where most of the foreign companies oprerate and will be the next target if this threat is as serious as they say. I am definitely not happy with my husband being there, though they have increased security. All we can do is watch how the events unfold over the next month cause I imagine if they are going to target that area they will be doing it shortly and my husband will not be returning if so. I also know alot of foreigners have already been evacuated from other companies but some French companies have decided to stay. As far as news goes, the best reporting on this whole situation has been france 24 tv, the website is www.france24.com... in my opinion they have given a broad range of statements. Thats about all, I will be talking with my husband in a few hours and if I find out anymore details I will be sure to post. Thank you again.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Let us all wake up from fantasies and delusion, and place blame where blame should be heaped upon - the Islamic militants whom are denounced by all true muslims, for these mititants had misused Islam for their own satanic agenda upon mankind.

The Algerian military did what they had to do. There is no point for any other nation to condemn them. There can be NO NEGOTIATIONS with these militant demons, and necessary to save as many of innocent lives as possible before the whole gas works go up in a massive explosion.

Negotiations with them means giving in to them, as mankind did in the past on our knees - safe passage, release of their demon brothers and funds, which only resulting in MORE of them buying weapons to kill MORE innocent humans.

Those demons may claim that they will wage a world-wide war upon humanity now, for what had happened. Just who do they think they are? Do they have a billion dollar funded army, or trillions in funds to take on the war? These demons are sh*t-talkers.

There is nothing to fear of these demons. They claimed to not fear death, have no powers, but are more fearful than men. I know because I had opportunities to meet them face to face during my military service.

After the raids were over, with my boot on one side of the terrorist's cheeks and my rifle's muzzle suppressor on his skull, with the other side of his head hard on the ground, he would squeal, cry, whine like a dog and plead piteously like a cat for mercy of his life, mercy of which he had NOT shown to innocents earlier when he had a gun.

These demons are only bullies, and are as brave as only when there is a gun in their hands. Without it, they are no better than dogs, thus no need to fear them or their BS about 'not fearing death'. They have no moral ground to live, as even Islam today had denounced them as outcasts to be hunted down.

I spit upon the likes of them as I haul them onto trucks to be delivered to be served with justice for their crimes against humanity. They fear death just like any human and are not invincible as their supporters try to play up such BS myths. This is their weakness, and can be made use of, to infiltrate them or buy them out to isolate the top dogs.

They too only want to live and enjoy power, wealth or both, just like many other earthlings.

They retreat when faced with superior force, and try to hide in crook and crevice. This is evidentce of their fear of death, not strategic intelligence, for they are no fools and know there is no way they win against a fully armed humanity. It is cowards and the fearful that they seek to tyrannise, not the strong.

.They will only stab from the dark. But each time they do that, they will have to step into the light, exposing themselves to be exterminated by mankind. There are more of us than them.

There is nothing to fear of these rank and file creatures. My only worry are the insane ones, who have no emotion and no fear, of man or God. There is no chance to fight with them, and the only way to take them down is visually scanned them for the type of suicide equipment that they carry before they pull the trigger

The good news is that there are lesser insane now, as more families are aware and take precautions, and the demons recruitment of such are dropping low that they have to resort to the uneducated simple minded fools to be brainwashed.

As a soldier once, like many other trained soldiers, we too had been trained to be like them, to have no fear, know no pain and no emotions in order to fight them effectively. But ultimately what keeps us sane where no mortal can influence is the reason why we do what we do - for the ones we loved and loved us, for the innocents and nation. The insane cares nothing about such.

Thus my appeal to all to support funding and research for the mentally ill, to treat them, not bully or discriminate them, but heal them so that they may rejoin society to contribute, and not become tools for others to commit crimes against mankind.

We, mankind - Homo Sapiens - WILL PREVAIL...

I totally blame the terrorists for this, and fully understand why Algeria doesn't want to negotiate but it is possible they were a little rash cause it appears now negotiations are going on, a US plane has landed at the site, and there is talks of prisoner exchange swaps, there is prisoners in US the hostage takers are willing to swap the remaining hostages for. So it appears the Algerian gov has been swayed into negotiations by the US to try and save the remaining hostages.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

reply to post by Rodinus

Even with high level security in place, sleeping cells throughout each country can do a lot of damage

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Sleeper cells can't do much without the right equipment.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
To understand a bit why Algeria special forces stormed the facility in this manner, it's interesting to remember that their Army was trained from the 60s to the 80s by the Soviet Union. So it could explain their way of dealing with terrorist militants so far.

Take care

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Well, i sincerely hope that you are both right Seeker and Jepic?

My mind cannot help but go back to a spate of sad events that happened not that long ago :

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Although the last link was just one single person, he trained in those camps in the desert to become a sleeping cell member as have so many others!

These are just a small collection of examples of what sleeping cell activists can actually do with very little equipment.

Your points were and are well understood and of course it is fairly easy to track someone down who is purchasing material to create bombs etc... BUT sleeping cells ARE out there and have the right people in the right places to finance them and/or have already stocked up with the very simple things that they need to carry out more sick, twisted and cowardly bloodshed on innocents!

Apart from that, Cotton i hope you and hubby are ok over there, do you have any feedback today? sorry i have none as having an issue with my comp crashing from time to time every time i go onto internet (guess what i am going to be doing this weekend?)

Kindest respects to all

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Whoops..

I forgot to mention this oldie that dates back to Sept 9th 2011 about the N° of suspected sleeper cells in Germany...

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

I hate to think how many we have in France?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Who the hell let's the Algerian army run a show as delicate as a hostage crisis? Seriously man... When you really need NATO and they are nowhere to be seen... I mean I still can't believe it... The Algerian army... Might as well give RPGs to a pack of monkeys and let them loose in the facility... Jesus Christ...

Sometimes I do wonder how we got this far...

Rescue attempt = 32 hostages are killed according to Drudge.

No wonder Obama & Hillary are keeping quiet. This is a mess that just got worse.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
reply to post by Jepic

Well, i sincerely hope that you are both right Seeker and Jepic?

My mind cannot help but go back to a spate of sad events that happened not that long ago :

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Although the last link was just one single person, he trained in those camps in the desert to become a sleeping cell member as have so many others!

These are just a small collection of examples of what sleeping cell activists can actually do with very little equipment.

Your points were and are well understood and of course it is fairly easy to track someone down who is purchasing material to create bombs etc... BUT sleeping cells ARE out there and have the right people in the right places to finance them and/or have already stocked up with the very simple things that they need to carry out more sick, twisted and cowardly bloodshed on innocents!

Apart from that, Cotton i hope you and hubby are ok over there, do you have any feedback today? sorry i have none as having an issue with my comp crashing from time to time every time i go onto internet (guess what i am going to be doing this weekend?)

Kindest respects to all

Rodinus

Hey Rodinus sorry to hear about your comp, hopefully it wont take you long to get it up and running again, I will keep posting what I hear here. Hubby should be calling in the next 30 mins or so, so far all we know is there is an increased security threat now at Hassi Messaoud since the islamic militants have instructed Algerians to stay away from foreign companies meaning they are preparing for further attacks and Hassi Messaoud is the main oil field in Algeria. Security has been beefed up, and thats all I know so far. 3 days and he is home, fingers crossed nothing happens. I'm going to have some shorba (soup) now, and will be back in bit! best regards, Tamara

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
US State Department confirms American still being held hostage in Algeria

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kanbanozaurus
US State Department confirms American still being held hostage in Algeria

It's a wonder they didn't get wiped out during the last " rescue ? " attempt.
It looks like they will be used as bargaining chips.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

Up until now this is the latest that can actually be found :

GUNMEN in Algeria want to swap American hostages they are holding for Islamist prisoners held in the United States, the ANI news agency quoted sources close to their leader as saying on Friday.

www.news.com.au...

This link is actually a very well written piece of news with an eye witness account from one of the freed hostages.

Strange as now nothing is leaking out from the Algerian Gvt after nearly a full day after the Algerian army tried to liberate the campus!

Stay well folks, stay well Cotton and as usual... Kindest respects to you all and thank you for not blazing me out on this topic that i wished to share with you all.

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kanbanozaurus

To understand a bit why Algeria special forces stormed the facility in this manner, it's interesting to remember that their Army was trained from the 60s to the 80s by the Soviet Union. So it could explain their way of dealing with terrorist militants so far. Take care

Cool story dude, but totally wrong.

I do love it when member of ATS do this, speak as if they know what they’re talking about without even bother to check what they have to say is correct. Sorry to sound harsh but it is true none of that statement is correct.

Let me tell you why…

The “Special Interventions Group” (GIS), Algeria’s prime Special Forces unit was created in 1987 when the Soviet Union was winding down. Most of their training has been done by the French, the former colonial ruler of Algeria. Now since their creation yes they have been trained by Spetnaz most of their training is French.

The reason they tried to rescue these hostages was to safe face, it looks bad domestically if they have to get the SAS or GIGN to help out, sends a message of weakness.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, I am confused.

According to this story, there were HUNDREDS of hostages?
www.cnn.com...

Or did I miss something?
edit on 18-1-2013 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What message is sent when 32 hostages are killed while trying to (save?) them?

This is not the headline Obama was looking for just days before his inauguration.
Message to MSM: Please bury this story. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join