It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twisted-timothy

Sorry, the mods have made it clear that we are not allowed to touch on the issue here. Other places online have passed similar judgements on it as well. Perhaps this is the consequences of people being censored and discussions online being stifled, they will just spill into real life like they have done here.
edit on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:54:27 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This man did not save any lives, nor did he rescue any cats. But he did do the decent thing, and give a group of devastated young people, a place to shelter from the madness of the world outside. What he did do was feed them, and keep thier thirst at bay, when they had no where else to turn. In short, this man did what any resident of the town should have done, and cared for its young, when thier parents were not there, and when the place that those kids should have been able to call a place of saftey and learning was at the time a place of horror and visceral destruction.

No matter what you do, and do not believe about the precise events of that day, children DID die, teachers DID die, and SOMEONE shot them. There are bodies in the morgue, and now in the ground, that utterly destroy all argument to the contrary.

That Mr Rosen chose to act like a human being, and provide a place of saftey for defenseless and horrified children, and all that some can do is lambast him? Theres no decorum any more. Bloody sick world.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleman5oh6
strange that hes a member of the screen actors guild.. his account of what transpired that day is pretty strange i think we can all agree. does he deserve all the hate? no, no one does. he was just getting paid to do his job

*awaits rage posts*

No, no he isnt. Without posting a private citizens personal info, ill just say this-you are looking at 'Gene" and not 'Eugene'

And on and on the foolishness goes....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by twisted-timothy

Sorry, the mods have made it clear that we are not allowed to touch on the issue here. Other places online have passed similar judgements on it as well. Perhaps this is the consequences of people being censored and discussions online being stifled, they will just spill into real life like they have done here.
edit on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:54:27 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I have wondered the same thing ? There is no justification for this behavior nor do I believe the conspiracy with this person so I have avoided most threads. However it does make me think that with all this censorship and the already skewed public view of conspiracy theorists as well as government views on it, we might be seeing the beginnings of the End of the open community in conspiracy sites?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This so called "truther" group is the most disgusting, ignorant, blatantly MORONIC group I have ever seen in my life. They disgust me completely.

These are CHILDREN who were killed, who witnessed their classmates and teachers being killed, who will be haunted for the rest of their lives by those images. Other people, from all walks of life stepped up and did what they could to help these children and these heartless, disgusting, pathetic morons are saying "oh, it's a hoax because I wasn't there to see it myself and I know everything because I got an A in 7th grade once in my gym class before I dropped out and started living off the government while saying they're evil and trying to control us". Absolutely, positively disgusting morons.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The guy should change phone number, get a new email, get on with life.

America has literally retarded to sludge.

Don't cry about it.

Move on.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wont go into loads of detail but this in itself could be a hoax !!..You never know there is allot of
stuff being put out about conspiracy theorist normally the media will,Put people down before
they tar them with lies..

Who knows what went on that day one thing is for certain there is allot of inconsistency's that
need clearing up by the media and other people.

Where is the proof of the alleged torment from conspiracy theorists just makes us guys look
bad..I like there reporting of the incident..More holes than a second hand dart board.!

What better way of portrait every single conspiracy theorist online we think out of the box that
is the point..Until they provide more proof im sitting on the side lines.!!

Maybe there are people paid too push the story too far too make it look worse than it realy was
and incite dis-info to confuse people confusion causes mass hysteria and panic..

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HopSkipJump

What's wrong with everybody, this is a "truther" site!!! It's motto is "deny ignorance"! It seems like since it involves children, now we should all believe that what the mainstream media divulged is the absolute truth. Do you think Obama cares about children? I don't think so. I agree that a lot of theories that I've heard are pretty far fetched but they're the type of theories that we hear about here. And we need that. We need far-fetched theories! We've been lied to for so long that it's hard to respect anybody anymore. Trust is hard to get from the society at large. Take a look at yourselves instead of blaming the "truthers" , you're starting to sound like the enemy.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

What's despicable about wanting to know the truth?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is a bit much. The mob mentality. But also a small amount of the people that don't want to believe the lies that the mainstream media tries to spread about any event. Not everyone acts like a kid. You can be a contrarian and still respect others. Don't put everyone in the same basket!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by HopSkipJump

What's wrong with everybody, this is a "truther" site!!! It's motto is "deny ignorance"! It seems like since it involves children, now we should all believe that what the mainstream media divulged is the absolute truth. Do you think Obama cares about children? I don't think so. I agree that a lot of theories that I've heard are pretty far fetched but they're the type of theories that we hear about here. And we need that. We need far-fetched theories! We've been lied to for so long that it's hard to respect anybody anymore. Trust is hard to get from the society at large. Take a look at yourselves instead of blaming the "truthers" , you're starting to sound like the enemy.

Yes, the motto is "Deny Ignorance", not embrace it! This particular bunch of "truthers", (notice the quotes? They don't want TRUTH, they want to perpetuate their psychosis, there's a BIG difference), but this bunch of "truthers" are nothing but disgusting morons attacking people who have already lived through a horrible tragedy. They are disgusting, ignorant, moronic pieces of filth. They aren't seeking anything related to truth, they are not denying ignorance, they are up to their eyeballs in ignorance and they are embracing it with everything they have.
Take a look at yourself instead of supporting these brainless morons, you, along with them, are starting to sound like the enemy of "Truth".

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well it's no wonder why people are doubting his story, it makes no sense. Students and a bus driver were at the end of his drive way
seriously? Because they couldn't go back to school? How about going to a police department? Or fire department? Or to their parent's homes? Or to a store or post office or a hospital or a library. No, apparently none of those places were good enough, they could only go to Gene Rosen's house.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm also confused as to why a bus driver was with the children, but apparently no bus? Otherwise if they were in a bus why not go to a police department? And if these children were hidden in a closet and then ran out past their teacher's body (according to daily mail), at what point did they team up with the bus driver?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If something horrible ever happened to me, and it made big news, I'd "sleep" well knowing there are sites like ATS that would explore any inconsistencies with my story...

lol My poor neighbor though, I wouldn't want him in Gene's situation.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hang on.....

i did I read the start of this thread correctly......

someone that was putting forward a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy site for the 'Sandy Hook' shootings was taken down by mods ????

As far as I have been able to research into it, there is just as much a case for the Sandy Hook shootings being a Govt controlled false flag event than most things I see on here.....

just because children are involved that doesn't make anything relating to them off topic..... poor form ATS....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

Somebody didnt read the memo. Its not about censoring the topic. Its about the repeated violation of the T&C of this site by posting personal information of private citizens.

As much as some people want to scream "censorship", it simply isnt the case.
edit on 15-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

They do not get it because some of them are as dumb as a box of rocks.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

Best. Reply. Ever.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I, for one, would rather see a "false flag" involving children be totally fabricated rather than staged with actual killings. It might actually be easier to recruit and plant participants if no children were killed in pursuing an agenda also. Could it have been a freudian slip when "Gene" said that his first reaction to the kids at the end of his driveway was that it "was some kind of play?" Controversial conspiracy radio host Alex Jones wont touch the issue of "parents" being involved in a plot either...just the issue of multiple shooters. Most sleight of hand tricks (deception and the essence of war is deception) involve a distraction; focus on the # of shooters and forget about the bigger trick? There are lots of unanswered questions no matter which way the investigation turns. Dont come down on me for playing the "devil's advocate"...afterall this is a conspiracy site.
edit on 16-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Did Gene even call 911? From what I'm seeing, the answer is no, although I hope I'm wrong. The dailymail says he got their parents number from a "school bus company" but if children were missing and he called 911 he probably would not have time to give the kids juice and dolls before the cops came, considering how close his home was to the school, and how many cops were at the school.

Once again his story makes absolutely no sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join