It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think we can all agree that this tragedy is like any other. It is heart breaking there were children involved and because there were children involved we can still question.... and should. If you are one who doesn't question this event then you must believe and trust the msm. Some dont though and for the ones of us who don't we are skeptic of the entire situation and have questions.

We question it... so be it. Just because we question the details does not make us inhumane or insensitive to the children and families involved.

Should there be a line? Sure. Each person though has his own perception of said "line".

There are obvious questions that make no sense...... this is when we come to ATS and say "whats going on"?

The FEMA exercises for the safety of children was twenty miles down the road on this very day and the inconsistencies found from facebook (especially) are enough to leave me wondering what, if anything, are lies and just simply made up and or fabricated. I do think also... naw.... no way would they or could they do something like this.

I also do question why this man allowed all these children in his home without calling the police asap!!??

Questioning what happened is not disrespecting the families..... its more so to make sense in our own minds and hearts what exactly happened that tragic day.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I really can't see 6 kids running from the school to this guys house if the police were there. Doesn't make sense. Plus, by passing the fire station first. They had to pass the fire station to get to the guys house. Did they not?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

www.salon.com

“I don’t know what to do,” sighed Gene Rosen. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘how much am I being paid?’” Someone posted a photo of his house online. There have been phony Google+ and YouTube accounts created in his name, messages on white supremacist message boards ridiculing the “emotional Jewish guy,” and dozens of blog posts and videos “exposing” him as a fraud. One email purporting to be a business inquiry taunted: “How are all those
(visit the link for the full news article)

In the below video is being spoken in detail for this case. What I don't understand is (after searching for this video on ATS) why all the threads regarding this issue are 404-ed? Is not about not being sensitive, nobody is denying anything is just stating the facts and analyzing em. Anyway, watch carefully the video and draw your own conclusions.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Passing the fire station which was the designated child drop off point and then dropping them off in the driveway of a complete stranger makes absolutely no sense - especially after a school shooting with the reports of multiple gun men on the loose....unless it was all a "play" (my common sense question needle is hitting the max here).

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by n00b2012

But if they planted actors to make the conspiracy theorists question the whole event and look bad then "they" (those who put the actors in place to discredit) had to know that the shooting was going to take place and we are back to square 1: staged event.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

If this were real he would either a) call the school, b) call the bus company, c) call the police or d) call the fire station if he saw activity with children there. He would probably not call the parents and many would have been en route to the scene if not on the scene already.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The only thing that creeped me out about that guy was the video of him showing a big pile of stuffed animals in his livingroom and when the kids arrived a girl grabbed one and said 'this one is me' cuz it had the same name as her.

I just thought, why does he have a pile of stuffed animals on the floor of his livingroom. Grandkids maybe, or toys for his dog grooming business? who knows.

Other than that it was the fact that the press had listed him as a 'psychologist' initially then others found his webpage (with pictures) of his dog grooming business. That stirred up a lot of confusion.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yes i can agree with that.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oh I didn't know that detail. Well I can see now where people may of thought he was perverted.

Here you have a dog groomer with tons of stuff toys for children, a bus driver who doesn't think to drive to the fire station or police station but to a dog groomer with a bunch of child toys when there are no children living there.

Yeah, that totally makes since now. The children would be more safer with the stuff toys then at the police station or fire house.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me at all. Unemployable internet welfare dudes still living with mamma thinking they can see through thousands of false flag ops........... But only people in similar situations can decipher the complex network of secret hints in movies like Batman.......................

Maybe I am wrong but I am going to suggest a lot of the aforementioned people are pretty lonely and generally unhappy................. and single.............. and unemployable.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

You do know your on AboveTopSecret right? a site for conspiracy theories? oh and regrading this man who claimed he saved the six children where did he had those creepy dolls? after watching that interview i really flet uneasy with his story and why didn't this man call 9/11?

This is why his story doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
There is nothing more loathsome than the Sandy Hook truther movement. If ATS admin had not come out and publicly stated it would not be tolerated and removed the threads, I would no longer be on ATS.

You really don't get more extreme, more despicable, than this movement.

edit on 15-1-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

Nothing wrong with the Sandy Hook Truth movement.. people deserve to know the true facts of the case. I believe you are ,mistaken about what the ATS officials said and did about the Sandy Hook thread problem - they said intelligent discussion was fine but not bringing personal info to the fore about the people involved. You make it sound like all Sandy Hook discussion threads were banned - that did not and will not happen AFAIK.

About Rosen, this guy needs to toughen up and go with it. These things happen to everyone in the public eye and will be short lived - people forget and move on. If he's getting harrased it's not any Truth Movement doing it but stupid individuals.
edit on 16-1-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: add

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This guy comes across as just plain creepy.
Why isn't his wife with him during any of his interviews with the MSM?
Did he/they have children or grandchildren and this is why he had toys to let them play with?
Where did the bus driver go?
Why did he have to call someone else to get the kids' parents' phone numbers? Did the kids not know how to reach their own parents?

And always remember, kids, even in a crisis situation, never go into a stranger's home.
Insist they call 911 while you stay in their yard or driveway.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The video was in the older, initial SH threads from the day after or so.

I didn't comment, I just recall seeing a long youtube interview with him showing someone around the house and describing that day.

Just checked an old thread video seems I was freaked out for nothing, he has a lil grandson so that explains the toys. I just worry when I see some old guy with toys laying around. Apologies, my paranoia got the best of me.
edit on 16-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
they guy did it to himself..if he had just said what happened and didnt try to ..i dont know..make up stuff or maybe when giving the various interviews he went with what he was thinking at the time of the interview and not what he originaly saw/happened. he has a few diferent versions of what he was doing, were the kids were at, who was with them ect.

he is being harassed because he is an easy target...and it sorta sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

This is what happens when the press goes all out to interview witnesses etc before the police even have...if someone is shaken up as such, of course they are going to be inaccurate and the details would sound out of order etc.

Not to mention getting his occupation wrong in the initial interviews. This is what happens when the press wants to have something on the news as fast as possible for ratings and fame and they grab at inaccurate facts just to get it done with to get on the air asap.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He does say here that the toys were from his grandson's toy chest, but he never mentions the bus driver in this video and who was the guy he says was raising his voice while telling the kids everything was going to be alright? Where did this guy go?
He also says that he doesn't know how the kids got to his house and that they must've walked all the way down the road "past the fire station".

I also find it strange that he says at the very end that he wants "the children to be the basis of our solution".
He and who else and what solution is he talking about?
By the way, Obama is supposed to be surrounded by children today when he's announcing his gun reform.
www.weeklystandard.com...

White House spokesman Jay Carney announced yesterday that Obama will be surrounded by little kids when he announces his gun proposal later today.

Now, in this interview, he says that the guy talking loudly to the children was the bus driver who did enter the house. So, if this is the bus driver, than why does he say in the previous interview that he doesn't know how they got to his house. Why does he also state in the previous interview that the children walked all the way down the road past the fire station? Why isn't he asking the bus driver for the details?

I'm still curious as to how the kids got out of the school. Did they escape through a window in the classroom? How did they find the bus driver or vice versa? Why isn't more focus on the bus driver and how he "saved" the kids by bringing him to the front of the "good semaritan's" house?

Now, pay special attention to this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly, the bus driver is female and tells him what happened. Where did the male bus driver go who was talking loudly to the children and telling them everything was going to be alright?

Also, he states that a woman with a frozen face came to his door to get her son and said that she heard there were six kids at his home. If he called the parents from his home, how did he not speak with this mother and who did she hear from that her son was at his house?

All of these questions need to be answered by Mr. Rosen. His story has way too many discrepancies.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

if someone is shaken up as such, of course they are going to be inaccurate and the details would sound out of order

Most witnesses can tell the difference between males and females even when they're distraught.
Mr. Rosen seems to believe the bus driver was male, then recalls this person being female.
This is a huge red flag if I ever saw one.
Mr. Rosen has presented the worst witness testimony ever recorded.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

well done

this is why people are haveing some questions about this guy....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i would advise Mr Rosen to record his phonecalls for potential evidence of any alleged harassment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join