It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Its too bad that good people can not be just thanked for doing something good. Leave this poor person alone and for that matter leave the families along to grieve their loss.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have yet to see any proof or evidence on this truth movement being real. Everything I've saw so far has been debunked. For example, that Google search for Sandy Hook that showed the wrong date. I showed the owner of the video, along with countless other people on the mistake he made in his video and why it is wrong and it was a simple mistake on his part that he blew out of proportion. Do you see him offer an apology for a video that shows why he was wrong or maybe a correction? Nope, the guy deleted my comment and continued with his #, he is just spreading bull# with wild theories that have no basis. Basically what is has come to is this, people spreading bull# around with no basis and make themselves look stupid.

This guy sheltered some kids during the shooting. Simple as that, no conspiracy there.

People need to step back and come to reality and THINK and use COMMON SENSE before they post. That should be the motto of ATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Not really that simple at all. Supposedly a bus driver just left some kids at a strangers house. Whether they were on a bus or not, a bus driver of all people knows that is a terrible idea, especially with the firehouse right there.
edit on Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:44:41 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As much as this guy's story is completely bonkers, he doesn't deserve harassments, but the media deserves some scrutiny! They are the ones to air this guy's moronic story about a gender changing bus driver and hanging out with traumatized kids instead of calling the police! The media must have known the story was untrue but went with it anyways because it's a "think of the children" angle.

Yes, think of the children, mysteriously being dropped off by a mysterious bus driver and hanging out with a mysterious man.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

If the guy is really being harassed, I don't think it's a bunch of ATSers calling his house.... If that was normal behavior for our kind, I can imagine we would be harassing people like the builderboogers, not some weirdo old dude

Or in this case the "officials", like the laughing hyena coroner dude for example.
edit on Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:02:31 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DelMarvel

I don't see the difference.
If the TSA can pull me aside and molest me because they think I'm acting strange for some reason, I think it's OK for me to question why a grieving father is laughing. What were they saying to him that was so funny? I'd just really like to know. When I put my dog to sleep a couple of months ago, the funniest joke in the world wouldn't have made me laugh.

I agree, I haven't followed all of this closely but I did see that video a while ago and the way the father is joking and then just "turns" and becomes deadly serious and emotional... just odd.
Maybe I saw it out of context but that really struck me... as you say, not really the time to be laughing and didn't just seem like nervous laughter.
edit on 18/1/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Check this out. www.ctfreemasons.net...
I wonder if Mr. Rosen was a member since he worked for the State of Connecticut. It states that the lodge started this program in 2003, so I wonder if Adam Lanza was logged into this system and how many other Sandy Hook kids have been, too. Adam Lanza would've been 10 I suppose, so it's quite possible that he was one of the kids involved with this program.

A CTCHIP interview captures the appearance, speech and mannerisms of a child

Fingerprints: Fingerprints are a well-known tool for identification.

Toothprints®: Toothprints®, a unique dental impression, provides a detailed three dimensional image along with sufficient DNA for identification. Saliva also provides an exclusive scent that a tracking dog can use to find lost children. A cheek swab is also used to collect DNA

I'm sure this is just some innocent program to find missing kids, so I'm just throwing it out there in case anyone's interested.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I'm new to the board, but am glad to hear that the admin stood up and against such craziness. There was an agenda, and that was taking a door of opportunity and running with it (speaking on gun control agendas), but I'd be far reserved to say it was a black flag situation, and the way many have been bombarded with accusations has made me quite ill over the last several weeks.

WTG, admin

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I think you forgot the point of a conspiracy, is not to leave solid or concrete proof laying around....You leave room only for speculations, which must use room for common sense....

Can you honestly look at all the inconsistencies with a non-chalant attitude, and think that people are just being delusional?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I think you forgot the point of a conspiracy, is not to leave solid or concrete proof laying around....You leave room only for speculations, which must use room for common sense....

Can you honestly look at all the inconsistencies with a non-chalant attitude, and think that people are just being delusional?

The point of a conspiracy is to leave room for speculation? How do you figure? A good conspiracy would leave NO room for speculation. Thats the point. And in the end, claims still require evidence. Period.

I never said I could look at all of the inconsistencies and think people are being delusional (that isnt the first time Ive been accused of using that word, and, far as I can remember, I havent used it much at all). I can, however, look at a lot of what is being presented and see how much people are reaching, and how little evidence they have to support their claims. It really is that simple.
edit on 21-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
every society has is dregs idiots and bafoons

I live in the next town over. this area is strong, supportive and good

we outweigh the dregs by a landslide

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

People can speculate on anything; regardless of proof or not....It is up to the individual to draw their own conclusions and opinions from the provided 'evidence' or 'speculation' as to whether or not it holds any merit...

God for instance....Most people take the Bible for a complete verification of his existence...

Others could argue it was made up by man, or an innumerable amount of other arguments...

9/11 would be another good analogy.

By the way; I wasn't putting words in your mouth when I used the word delusional...It was merely an adjective used to describe the people you thought were 'reaching'....
edit on 21-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: BTW

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

And just as people are free to speculate about whatever they want (which isnt true onthis site, as stated by the admin), others are free to challenge those speculations.

it amazes me, considering how wild most of these speculations are, that people become so appalled at the notion that someone would want, ya know, even the slightest amount of evidence. Seems people would rather be able to speculate rampantly without contention.

What even better, is that they expect it out of the MSM, but dont make any attempt to raise the bar themself.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I didn't mean it like that....I've already stated my skepticism over this whole ordeal...It doesn't sit right with me, while I may not be jumping on the "everything was actors, and nobody died" bandwagon; my gut feeling is that the MSM has either outright lied, or has not told us everything...

My skepticism is not out of disrespect to the families, or the memory of the children; I am just as outraged as the people who believe it was just a mentally deranged kid with Aspergers...

However, I believe that there was a hand to be had here in the higher ups, and that is why I won't just accept the MSM story of a lone shooter who used weapons that were locked in a car outside, which I have not seen a respectable story that proves it didn't belong to somebody else..

Ticket or no ticket, why was he driving his mother's car? Why not his own? Find it a little convenient that some guy who the car is supposed to be registered to, was just so happening to get a ticket at the time...

Not saying he was involved; but this whole story is just fishy...I've been saying since James Holmes and the UN small-arms treaty they were coming for our guns....I knew as soon as I saw the story on TV, this would be the ultimate agenda; and I was right...
edit on 21-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
there are lots of people on here wanting answers for alot of the inconsistencies in this event, and there is many.
its understandable for people to ask lots of questions about this event, the first place people are going to look for answers is probably ATS.

I am not going to personally say what i think happened, but if others wish to they should have the right to.

i do not think its fair for a conspiracy forum to try and restrict peoples opinions, and its obvious from reading posts in here that people are scared to speak there mind.

we have a whole forum dedicated to 9/11 attacks, we talk about the governments involvement everyday. 3000 people lost their lives,

yet Sandy Hook discussion is restricted here?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join