Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by mikefortson
THANKS MUCH, Mike for your msg here.
I saw/heard your presentation at a well attended SW conference several years ago and was impressed then with your sincerity and objectivity.
1. I'm curious how much you've been hassled by the powers that be given your visibility.
2. I'm also curious how many/what percentage of your associates and relatives have come around to your view over the years compared to initially.
3. Also, a particular curiosity--what's your take on Stan Romanek's case? I think he was at the same conference you were at [deliberately not
mentioning the location].
4. Another question . . . What have you felt about the last year's incremental escalations in such goings on?
5. And this increasing sort of thing out of the Vatican?
Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a
religious character from extraterrestrial civilizations.” However, once the “religious content” originating from outside the earth “has been
verified” they will have to conduct “a re-reading [of the Gospel] inclusive of the new data…”
6. IT SEEMS TO ME that the "Phoenix lights' event was a marked escalation in the planned . . . scenarios.
7. And that the emerging stuff from the Vatican is another level of a marked escalation.
8. Can you see the two fitting any particular strategy, scenario, goal? If so, what?
9. Otherwise, what do we have? Increased night sightings with SOME increase in dramatic daylight sightings? To what end? How much more of an
incremental escalation of such can we have before there's nothing left to escalate any further?
10. If we are able to conceptualize a graph line . . . a curve sloping more and more steeply up with each incremental increase in presented
info/displayed delusion [not psychological delusion in terms of not being real but delusion in the sense that the demonstrations and assertions about
them are not 100% accurate. i.e. that the critters are actually NOT nice or that the good-cop/bad-cop charade they are being cast in toward forcing a
world government on the planet is not the whole story]
11. So visualize a curve . . . where the peak ends up with fairly brazen overt demonstrations in broad daylight . . . and where the graph reaches 90*
vertical just before such brazen demonstrations . . . what could we guesstimate the curve is roughly at currently?
12. If we start the curve horizontal in 1947 . . . and hypothesize the end-point 90* with purportedly 'full' demonstrations on the nightly news with
the craft in broad daylight and/or the critters being interviewed . . . what percentage of the curve could we guess to be left?
Wow! I'm not sure I have the answers you may be seeking on some of your questions...but here goes...
First of all thank you for the nice words. Maybe we met at the Aztec Symposium in NM. I am glad you enjoyed my presentation and views as to what
happened on March 13, 1997 and since.
I have not been hassled by any of TPTB at all. Actually, when I was at my son's wedding in Chantilly, VA., a few years ago three civilian DoD
employees did ask for some of my time to answer questions. You would be surprised possibly that "they" are as interested in the massive V shaped
craft as we are. They asked great questions, and I was very impressed they were interested. I assure you our government has no clue what-so-ever as to
what, who, where they from, or anything else about "them".
My family (sons- 35, 36, and 38) don't talk with us about it much anymore. But, I assure you, they all wish for their chance. And this is the way it
should be. Listen to witnesses, but hope that your sighting is as impactfull on yourself, as ours was. I hope that makes sense. Other family members
have treated my wife and I as well as can be expected. We saw it. They didn't. They want to believe. We know. When someone asks me..."do you believe
in ufo's and aliens?" I say..."No, I know they exist!".
I do not follow the Romanek case. Really, I'm obsessed with 3/13/97, giant boomerang craft, and V shapes. They all have regular sightings all over
the planet. Add work and family life, there's no time.
As to your religious questions....I believe my God is the creator of all things...Heaven and Earth. So, in my mind He would be "their" creator as
well. This is a question I would ask first if I had the opportunity.
I think the "Phoenix Lights" or as I prefer to say, "The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona, March 13, 1997", was a planned and calculated attempt by
interdiminsial beings to parade thru our airspace without challenge or interruption.
I wish daily to see "it" again.