It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Objects Falling - Appearance of Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I wish there was video of this but it is an interesting few pictures. They were uploaded today to sightingsreport.com. What do you guys and gals think?

"I saw 3 invisible falling objects with 4 chemtrails coming from each"-witness

Event description

I was in the house bent down to play with my dog when out the windows I noticed three large white objects in the west sky. I grabbed my camera and went out, my first thought was they looked like meteors falling. I snapped off 4 photos ran back in and grabbed my binoculars. Looking thru them I could see each had 4 comtrails, but I couldn't see anything but blue sky where an object should have been. I then took 3 more photos before they went out of my sight in the tree line. Also there was no noise.

Information provided by the witness:

Reported by:
Barbara7 at 2013-01-08 03:55:03 UTC

Time of event:
2013-01-07 20:00 UTCCoordinated Universal Time is the standard time common to every place in the world. It allows you to compare the time of an event across time zones. For example, 6:00 UTC in Los Angeles is the same time as 6:00 UTC in New York, whereas 6:00 local time in Los Angeles would be 9:00 in New York.
2013-01-07 02:00 PM Local Time
for about 30 Seconds

Johnston City, Illinois, United States 62951

Time Zone: America/Chicago

Primary shape of object: Unknown

Number of witnesses: 0

Number of objects seen: 3

Characteristics of object:
The object left a trail.

Daytime/Nighttime sighting: Day
source

Pictures:

Full Size Image

Full Size Image

Full Size Image

Full Size Image

Picture with color inverted(my doing)

edit on 1/8/2013 by mcx1942 because: edit

edit on 1/8/2013 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How does one "see" objects that are "invisible"?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't know , it looks like a PS job as the three things look identical , or it may just be three planes .
Original pics needed .

edit on 8-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

Quite easy. You take a few pictures of 3 jet liners flying near an airport, post it here, and bam, crazy town.

Honestly, how can you look at those an not immediatly see the striking, STRIKING resembles to planes at high altitude, I'd say something as big or bigger than a 747.

Beyond that, i don't see the word chemtrail anywhere in here but in the title.... :/

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Very interesting pics. At least no one can say they are Chinese lanterns. It does appear, to me, the objects creating the vapor trails, may be flat in nature, and of possibly good size. Good Find MVX...

Des

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
IOn second viewing it looks like a PS job the three things are identical

Are you sure? Seems pretty legit, i mean there IS an inverted version of the photo so you can clearly see what the invisible objects look like when the color is inverted

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I had a friend who is an aviation expert look at the pics. He said they look like 3 military jets flying in formation. Possibly B-52, C-17...a large 4 engine jet would make the contrails seen in the pics.

Des

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Sounds like a valuable witness, sees things that are not visible. If I heard that testimony from a witness in court, I would immediately discount that testimony.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

Are you sure?

No I'm not sure , I altered my post above to reflect that

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

IOn second viewing it looks like a PS job the three things are identical

I loaded the inverted one up in gimp and did some cutting and overlaying. Yup. Identical. But again, i'm just using the single image that was inverted, there appears to be a few images and in at least one of them , the trail on the far left appears to be elongated and had changed course.

But, with the inverted, zoomed in, you can cut any one of the 3 trails, set it's opacity down to around 50% and overlay it over either of the remaining two, the only slight difference i noted was one of the trails at the bottom right tip has, well, i don't know what to call it, a little whisp that the others don't, BUT if you move it over one of the other two, the full trail matches perfectly.

Now i don't know enough about contrails to say this is definitely a photo edit. Maybe 3 identical planes at the same altitude would produce identical contrails.

But see, even typing that, half of my brain is screaming, that doesn't make sense. a contrail is formed from water vapour and crystals, it's not a cut and paste exactly the same thing type of deal

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would say a C-5, C-17, B-2 or B-1 coming in to refuel from a pair of KC-135s. Any of those four require multiple tankers to refuel because they can carry so much fuel.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Well now how does this witness automatically know these are chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Any chance you could ask that expert about the probability of 3 jets, in formation, producing identical contrails?

It's clearly a jet contrail, there is no doubt in my mind. the doubt that is there is about if there are 3 objects, or just the 1 and it's be cut and pasted, that's what it appears to be to me, but again, i only inspected the inverted.

It just looks like every other picture of a "chemtrail" you'll find here, meaning, a normal jet or military jet producing a mundane contrail. without bothering to check the source link, does the witness ever even say chemtrails, or did the OP just slam that in there for kicks?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Awesome, I knew you guys would have more knowledge about this than myself. Thanks for all the info.

Question, is it just an optical illusion that we are not seeing planes? They may be at an angle so that the contrails are covering them?

-edit- Yeah, she states chemtrails, that's why I put that in title.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Now i don't know enough about contrails to say this is definitely a photo edit. Maybe 3 identical planes at the same altitude would produce identical contrails.

That's what gave me second thoughts , but I'm still leaning toward trickery

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Planes are extremely hard to see when they're that far away. You have to remember that we're looking at planes that are 5+ miles high. Even a C-5 which is huge on the ground, is tiny at that distance. It's pretty common to not see them when they're going overhead and just see a contrail unless the light is right to light them up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Some sort of..

DRONES?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Cool, makes absolute sense. Thanks dude!

This is exactly why I love ATS. Quickly get to the bottom of topics.

-edit- That lady should of put the pics on ATS, then she would of known exactly what they are. Instead she posted in an somewhat obscure way so she is going to be wondering about this for a long time. Probably went around and told all her friends and now they think she is crazy. She should of posted them here lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Most likely not. Most UAVs are single engine, these are four engined.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Question, is it just an optical illusion that we are not seeing planes?

Yeah, I believe that to be the case here, remember, these suckers are up really high, and most of them have a bare aluminum bottom making them even harder to spot when they are high up. I live near an airport and have grown quite used to seeing trails like this and even more elaborate.

Still on the fence about 3 of them, I'd still like to get an explanation as to how 3 contrails would be identical.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join