It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Objects Falling - Appearance of Chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm guessing what she means by invisible is that she couldn't see what was making the contrails.

I think Zaphod is on the money. I used to notice contrails in the sky that were forming before my eyes but the planes were too far away to be seen.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

I have always wonderd what inverting the
color's had to do with anything.

I can see light once in a while in a photo where
you cant make things out, then it may help see
what a object is, or at least make out a few more
detail's..

but in general, all the changes to the photo's i see i
have to wonder what the point is...

To the OP Interesting photo, but i have to say it looks like
that from a big jet or plane, if not, then it's quite interesting.
I cant think of anything falling that would leave that type of trial.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ALTHOUGH

something just came to mind, with the recent release
of info on the invisibility cloth from Canada researcher
and others that we have seen.

A Jet makes perfect sense...

What if our U.S. air force took the invisibility material and found
a way to incorporate it onto the planes and jet's...

This could very well be a test run to see how it works, what we may
be looking at is some very scary and real military power.

Imagine invisible fighter jet's and bombers...
Talk about a hard war to fight when you cant even see the planes coming.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Except that what would be the point of having the plane be invisible, and leaving contrails behind you?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Awesome, I knew you guys would have more knowledge about this than myself. Thanks for all the info.

Question, is it just an optical illusion that we are not seeing planes? They may be at an angle so that the contrails are covering them?

-edit- Yeah, she states chemtrails, that's why I put that in title.
edit on 1/8/2013 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

I believe that`s the answer, i have seen contrails very high and even with binoculars i couldn`t see the aircraft that was making the trail, but after watching for a few minutes the sun would hit the aircraft at the right angle creating a bright reflection off the aircraft.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

well, that would be no advantage, although at slower
speed and lower altitudes the contrails would not appear
thus giving them a plane no one could see.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Exactly. So why fly them so high, with it turned on, and leave contrails for people to see? It would make more sense to have the contrail suppression system on, or fly them lower where they wouldn't leave contrails.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

We both looked. They are not identical...but close. The same AC, flying the same speed with same power settings, will produce extremely similar contrails. Haven't you ever been to, or seen an airshow.

Des

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

A similar single object was reported that stayed up as if in hover from afternoon
until evening Most likely the secret Triangle ships from Tesla design.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I concur. Given the close proximity of the 3 aircraft I'd think they were likely military, not commercial

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have a question.

I am used to hearing from 'chemtrail' proponents that 'Chemtrails' linger in the sky.

These short trails are evidently evaporating quickly, otherwise we would see a nice long trail.

Is it possible that these are contrails?
edit on 8-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by RandyBragg

Quite easy. You take a few pictures of 3 jet liners flying near an airport, post it here, and bam, crazy town.

Honestly, how can you look at those an not immediatly see the striking, STRIKING resembles to planes at high altitude, I'd say something as big or bigger than a 747.

Beyond that, i don't see the word chemtrail anywhere in here but in the title.... :/

I was thinking the EXACT same thing before I even read your post.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I am used to hearing from 'chemtrail' proponents that 'Chemtrails' linger in the sky.

These short trails are evidently evaporating quickly, otherwise we would see a nice long trail.

Those that believe in "chemtrails' will just claim that they are the new type of "chemtrail", that they have designed to mimic a contrail.....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The trails in your pics look identical to the trails the 747's leave and their Airbus equivalent (4 engines).

I wouldn't expect an average camera to pick up the images of planes when you take the picture.

Next time you see something like that.... go onto
Planefinder and make sure it's not Swiss Air or some other foreign airline.

It does seem like a rare occurrence that you saw 3 of them that close together at the same time.

Rare...but not impossible.

edit on 8-1-2013 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

It was not me that took the pictures. I found them while searching UFO sightings at sightingsreport.com.

I found them odd and wanted to see what the ATS collective thought of them.

Here is the site with original post:www.sightingsreport.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Great capture and thanks for sharing. I do not see planes. I see something travelling through the atmosphere possibly towards the ground.

Even at a distance when a jet is too far to be seen with the naked eye - it doesn't travel towards the earth. Planes traverse the sky - they don't plummet towards the ground unless they are about to crash.

You did well to think quickly and take a clear photograph. This is interesting and I can see why you included the chemtrail/contrail reference. When the cabal/illuminati/whatever stop controlling all information then and only then will we know what is really going on - until then - I do not see planes and contrails or chemtrails. Possibly an unknown cluster of 'whatever' entering the atmosphere and plummeting towards the ground. Just my take.

Much Peace...
edit on 8-1-2013 by Amanda5 because: grammar

edit on 8-1-2013 by Amanda5 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think you're looking at C-5 Galaxy transports. Zaph has one in his avatar. Nothing special IMHO.

Chemtrails? "sigh"

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

OH, please learn about "perspective." When something is moving through the atmosphere, it is moving in an arc, not a straight line. So things far, far away from you will be low on the horizon when you first see them, then they will be over you, then they will be low on the horizon on the other side. The plane is not changing altitude during this time, your perspective is. Nothing is falling, or even going down. They are flying "straight" through curved space.
This should not need explanation. Really, kids know this.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

While I appreciate your 'perspective' - I do not see a plane. My 'perspective' is that I am on a conspiracy site and that is a place where my 'perspective' is to be shared - among many others.

There are no planes as far as I am concerned. I like to think outside the paradigm we have had impressed upon us. By the way as an artist I am well aware of perspective - it is a fundamental aspect of artmaking. As an artist I am capable of thinking for myself and problem solving for myself - I do understand your post. It is so often the way on this site when I post my 'perspective' - if it does not align with another person - suddenly I am wrong and the other person is right!

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there, or they aren't planes. It's one thing to have an open mind, but when all the evidence points to something, which it points to three most likely military planes, then what's the point of saying it's not? They are apparently three military planes (based on the closeness of them), flying in a straight line, but perspective makes it look like they're heading down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join