It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help me pray for the safety of Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
As much as I have a deep hatred of Piers Morgan, and I would defend every US citizens right to own guns, Alex Jones is clearly growing more and more mentally unstable.

Why? Because he didn't act civil with a foreign seditious tool wanting to disarm the United States after fleeing his own country?

Is it hard to believe that some lunatic that worships Obama, Bloomberg, the status-quo would not do something to get his own 15 minutes of fame?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Ramcheck
As much as I have a deep hatred of Piers Morgan, and I would defend every US citizens right to own guns, Alex Jones is clearly growing more and more mentally unstable.

Why? Because he didn't act civil with a foreign seditious tool wanting to disarm the United States after fleeing his own country?

Is it hard to believe that some lunatic that worships Obama, Bloomberg, the status-quo would not do something to get his own 15 minutes of fame?

It's not really a case of whether he 'acted' civil or not, he completely lost the plot on national tv, he makes a mockery of any good people fighting this cause who don't get the same platforms and privileges he does.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As usual turn every thread into a "bash so and so session"....

The focus here was for prayer for an individual....wow is that so hard????

I am on ATS everyday and it seems no one can stay on the topic which is presented...every time, no matter what the situation, it is turned into something completely different than the OP intended. Every time...

It is just getting so old... why comment if you are not actual discussing the actual threads intent? Start a new thread if you feel the need to discuss other information to the original thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
Hi everybody. I want to say straight out that I believe in Alex Jones.

I do, too. I am very grateful to him for all the hours and hours of time he has spent reading government documents that I don't have the patience to read. He is a researcher extraordinaire whose heart is in the right place and he is the spearhead of the effort to prevent the New World Order agenda from coming fully into fruition.

Good idea. My understanding is that prayer does work. Consciousness is a powerful thing and focused attention through prayer can bring about results.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I agree with your take, and don't care who he works for, he is a constitutionalist and he made them duck and dodge at bildenberg with his bullhorns. That is what we all need, bullhorns, and to surround our legislators offices by the millions and just let them rip. I don't believe in violence, but believe we have to express fury at their evil corruption and bankers and satanic child abuse, FURY and refuse their system. Make a hell of a lot of noise and say NO very loudly and all the time. We need to knock their druidic hoods off all the time.

And, aside from the many things he has revealed from the he has Morningmayan, Linda West on his team as a reporter and she's always done wonderful things. He has a really good team.

I'll keep him in my prayers if he is in any danger.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That's what I think every time I hear Alex Jones. He's either playing people for fools or his a complete nutbar.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well he may be a nutbar, but he stands up for what is right all the time. He stood up to the Bildenberg and brought this group out to the public.

And this took a lot of courage and is very good:

TSA: "On the Street" with Linda West -Alex Jones Infowars Nightly News 2012-09-11

Did a transcript for this show with my favorite youtuber, Linda West, joining his team of reporters.

To me its funny what others are calling insane.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He stood up to the Bildenberg and brought this group out to the public.

Did he, how so?

How did he stand up to the group, did they attack him?

Were they unknown of before Alex mentioned them or is this just from your perspective?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Bilderberg was known before Alex Jones due to the work of people like Jim Tucker.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Alex Jones has the good sense to build on the work of people like Jim Tucker and feature them as guests on his program.

Not only is Jones devoted to the cause of freedom but he is extremely intelligent, knows how to connect dots, and has drawn to him contacts who provide him with inside information because of the good work that he has done.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a freaking idiot, he was brought on the show to do exactly what he did. If it were anyone besides AJ the entire ATS community would be screaming "paid actor or shill". If he could have stayed on topic and rational it would have been great. Sadly he seemed to be off his meds.

CNN and Piers Morgan knew exactly how AJ was going to behave before they invited him on the show. IMO the reason Piers would not give AJ his piece of paper with questions was because it probably said; "Let Alex rant and make big points for gun control".

What a shame that someone who has millions of followers is such a retard. Thanks for marginalizing us "conspiracy" folks there AJ, great job.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I think that what people are calling anger isn't anger at all, but his passion for the truth and for liberty. Anger and passion are confused quite often. Was he a little over the top? Sure he was. Do I wish that he would have been a little more tactful? Yes I do... having said that, I think his passion was obvious, and anyone who is capable of critical thinking and intellectual honesty could see that, and those are the people that need to be reached... the people of good heart and good intent, but who are ignorant to the world around them. The lefties and the far right have already chosen their sides and no amount of debate on the part of AJ or anyone else will ever change that.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones needs to stop with all the pranks if he wants to be taken seriously. Remember that one that had George Noory saying he'd never let him on Coast to Coast AM again?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hm..Speaking of Alex Jones...I saw the "debate" between him and Piers and about 10 minutes into it ( 5 min of cracking up) I couldn't watch it anymore. He is really giving the kind of an impression that " I'm on crack" punch me in the face.
for Piers for being very patience cause I would have walked out and away from not doing something I might regret later on. Is this the plan you say? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore.

edit on 8-1-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
. . . I know alex has his flaws but he does have integrity which is sorely lacking in the media today. . . .

His flaws are part of the package. We all have flaws, without exception.

People who focus on his flaws should get out there and do what he does and do it better than he. See if you have the guts to do it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Anyone think Alex may fake his own death just to get that martyr spot he so desperately seems to want? It's almost what he seems to be setting up for..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I"ll make this short in an attempt to adhere to your topic request.

I too, would like to see Alex be 'safe', as in from physical harm. I would love however for him to be exposed as the charlatan he is.

You see Alex has outlived his usefullness. Before the internet and online communities were the norm, his megaphone induced rants were quite usefull and I would say necessary to wake up those who needed to be.

Today, a quick google search can give you everything Alex does, sans the fear mongering and general insanity.

So that's my 2 cents. Enjoy him for what he was and what he accomplished, but remind him he's irrelevant and that's made proof positive by the fac that Piers Morgan had him on his show in prime time.

~Tenth extra DIV

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I would love however for him to be exposed as the charlatan he is.

Care to back that up?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
instead of his safety maybe you should pray for his sanity, that guy is a fruitcake.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

With what?

With anectodotal evidence on how Alex uses "money bombs" to fund his show?

Instead of his ADVERTISERS that he constantly attempts to sell stuff for?

Maybe with the whole Trolling Conspiracy Theorists a few years ago?

The evidence is clear as day to anybody who can identify fear mongering propaganda. It's clear to anybody who understands economics and that Alex runs a business, not a truth movement.

~Tenth
edit on 1/8/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join