It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Aurora Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I wonder how many of them ever played with Ouija boards???

[Flame suit on]

Seriously, though...What if?

What other "evil" can be fathomed, to enact such things? How can a person disconnect so deeply, that they could carry out such a vicious thing as sudden murder? I mean, I get the ones that calculate, and plan, and take the time to let their hate fester, into something uncontrolable. But the ones that just snap? What the hell is going on in their brain?

I have a question for you.... If someone out there had a theory or someone in authority actually knew the cause. Would you want to know? Let's say the cause turned out to be something the entire population was exposed to at varying levels many years ago with a % odds of something developing 5, 10 or even 20 years later. If this thing did develop, it would be without treatment, cure, mitigation of any kind ..or hope. 100% fatal and in a state like these ....things that used to be people we see today are. Would you want to know? Or would you be happier in ignorance for something you may have been exposed to yourself ...and regardless, could literally do nothing whatsoever to stop or change if you had been? Which would be the better way to proceed..and really giving a moment's thought to that.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I don't believe your theory for one fairly basic and, in my opinion, solid reason. These are the high profile ones. These are the ones that snapped like a twig and chose to try breaking the national body count record for victims on their own way out. ...and I'm not being sarcastic. I truly believe these monsters are WELL aware of what those who came before them have done and are aware of the numbers as they enter their own pages into the book of criminal infamy.

There are nutters and nutter copy-cats…..that doesn't affect my theory about who is behind these murders. Explain the cover-up (by the way, good to see you again, Wrabbit2000)!

Whatever the hell is happening to people... it's happening more..and again, the traits are the same. Cold. Efficient. EVIL. ......from people otherwise known to be intelligent OR rational or both. You got me what's happening but I don't think anyone else knows either. Including TPTB

No gun law will stop the nutters….agreed?

What gun law would have prevented any of these events?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Of course posts can be made for discourse. In those threads, people comment in their OP.

Touché!

I think posts like this are opportunistic, the right place at the right time, for multiple reasons, but usually unsavory ones.

Agreed…fair enough.

And...

Yes, I believe in fighting for those rights.

Then you’ve taken a side.

I agree with your position….

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Absolutely agreed on the fact no gun law would have stopped any of them. Guns were the convenient tools of choice. If they'd been unavailable, something else would have been used. The sheer level of depravity and cold evil it took, to imagine as much as any sane person ever could, the scene from their perspective as they did their crimes.......tells me guns absolutely represented nothing but the tool chosen for the job. Not something of importance beyond that to them.

As for why cover up? Well.. read what I asked the other member above? Would you want to know? Truly... giving that thought and what it would do to your whole outlook on life going forward to know for certain? Some in power, if such a thing existed for the cause, could decide we don't need to know anything at all. Who knows... Some of what we're seeing is just too surreal for logical explanation.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that every single gun related violent happening will be throw all over the media from now on.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

What other "evil" can be fathomed, to enact such things? How can a person disconnect so deeply, that they could carry out such a vicious thing as sudden murder? I mean, I get the ones that calculate, and plan, and take the time to let their hate fester, into something uncontrolable. But the ones that just snap? What the hell is going on in their brain?

Who knows?

Can you get inside the brain of Pol Pot, Kim Sung, Stalin, Hitler, Tojo, Zedong, etc.? These are people who influenced nations…..

Nutters are at every level and they are currently calling the shots….TBTB ring a bell?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Well this one does not seem to be every where.

www.sfgate.com...

DEPTFORD, N.J. (AP) — A prosecutor says a Deptford Township police officer has been charged in a shooting at the officer's home of a 27-year-old man.

The Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office alleges that Police Officer James Stuart shot David Compton of Woodbury once in the head on Saturday morning.

The prosecutor's spokesman Bernie Weisenfeld said in a news release that Compton, who is not a police officer, was in critical condition at Cooper Medical Center in Camden. He said the 29-year-old Stuart was charged with two counts of aggravated assault and was released after posting $10,000 bail.

The spokesman said Stuart has been an officer for about five years, and has been suspended with pay.

Read more: www.sfgate.com...

Even the police are going crazy!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I suppose the silence on that means no one would really want to know. Indeed.. That would probably be a wise option to choose too, given the parameters of the question.

If the leadership in our nation and others knew such a thing that would fit that way for a cause to some of what we're seeing .... and even folks here wouldn't be Johnny on the Spot to want to know? What further explanation would be needed for a structure naturally inclined toward nanny like over-protection to begin with, to simply say and do nothing?

I know I sound like a fortune cookie on this...and I probably should just leave some subjects alone. I'm going to get myself into serious trouble one of these days....
edit on 6-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Aurora Co. is a gang ridden urban wasteland. It is the eyesore of beautiful colorado. Why are there not threads about the DAILY murders in chicago, new york, detroit, wash. d.c.? Nothing to see here, trust me.

I was just about to say essentially the same thing. Aurora isn't exactly like it's own little town out in the middle of no where or something. It's a bad part of Denver, which is a large city. Shootings and crap like this happen in all sorts of large cities across the US, no one says much about that. A little perspective is needed here I think! *generally I mean, not you specifically*

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Watch these shootings in Colorado be used as evidence that all hell breaks loose when you legalize marijuana

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I don't know. I live in Aurora, It's not gang ridden where these shootings happen, this isn't happening in a "bad" part of town. Aurora is mostly suburbs. I've been to Century 16 lots of times, and I never felt threatened there, and my mom's house is close to hampden and Chambers, I don't know why this is starting to happen but Aurora wasn't always like this.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by JBA2848

Manchurian candidate like the rest???

That’s my take. Sure, there are some plain nutters out there no matter what. However, if you read my previous thread you’d understand what I think we’re witnessing.

Far-fetched?? Look into it….I think not.

Did you see the photo of the first Aurora shooter??

Brainwashed?

Did you see the Sandy Hook Shooter??

Manchurian candidates? Brainwashed? Do either of these jackwagons look like assassins? Do they look capable of these events alone; without influence and help? They look more like MKUltra zombies to me.

edit on 5-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Those pics really prove nothing. In the top you have a criminal still alive after shooting multiple people. He was on suicide watch, so I'm sure that look is lack of sleep and or some heavy prescription meds.

And lanza, do you even know when that picture was taken? No. Do you know the circumstances behind the picture aside from a wild guess? No.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

I wonder how many of them ever played with Ouija boards???

[Flame suit on]

Seriously, though...What if?

I have a question for you.... If someone out there had a theory or someone in authority actually knew the cause. Would you want to know? Let's say the cause turned out to be something the entire population was exposed to at varying levels many years ago with a % odds of something developing 5, 10 or even 20 years later. If this thing did develop, it would be without treatment, cure, mitigation of any kind ..or hope. 100% fatal and in a state like these ....things that used to be people we see today are. Would you want to know? Or would you be happier in ignorance for something you may have been exposed to yourself ...and regardless, could literally do nothing whatsoever to stop or change if you had been? Which would be the better way to proceed..and really giving a moment's thought to that.

Without a doubt, I would want to know. If we are all destined to turn into mindless, murdering zombies, then I have a special kind of justice, that should be doled out, before we lose our ability to reason and to feel satisfaction.

While your scenario, is fun to think about, I truly believe in the resilience of the human form. It's ability to heal itself, or acclimate to any potential threat, is something that no one, could completely account for.

NO. There would have to be a cure, or a vaccination, available somewhere. Unless, the whole thing was accidental. But, even then, why wouldn't those who know of it, want to inform as many as could be useful in finding a cure? Meaning the knowledge would be out there, everywhere, and couldn't be contained. The only other possibility, would be some type of population reduction. Still requiring an antigen, or natural immunity, or something for the elites.

Back to the OP...

I wonder, which direction does that "underground military complex" go when it leaves DIA? Towards Aurora, perhaps? I wonder what they have down there?

edit on 1/6/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

About DIA, I think something like that would be a staging area I doubt its active externally.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I feel so bad for this state. First Columbine, then the theatre shooting and now this. Stricter gun laws are needed.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SublimeSkeptic

I don't think there is any correlation.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thanks for that reply...

Without a doubt, I would want to know. If we are all destined to turn into mindless, murdering zombies, then I have a special kind of justice, that should be doled out, before we lose our ability to reason and to feel satisfaction.

That's about the only legitimate reason I ever came up with in my own mind for why I'd want to know with certainty...if some common factor were related to how these incidents are happening. What bothers me as much as the way these human beings are 'turning' from rational and intelligent people to something akin to a Terminator for all the compassion they are capable of ....is what the Aurora shooter shows now. The VERY FEW who are taken alive somehow.... are broken. Ruined. Something about them just isn't there anymore and it doesn't even take hearing them to know that. Just looking for a couple moments at the precious few we have to look at in the aftermath shows the truth of it. Whatever world they passed into within their minds and perception? They never came back from.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Whatever world they passed into within their minds and perception? They never came back from.

This could be argued for any act against mankind. Whether it be criminal, or just a rule imposed for the "greater good". You know what they say about absolute power. Could this not be applied to any act, that goes beyond a modicum of humanity?

Once you acquire a taste, does not your mind yearn to be filled up?

The question remains, though, what could push someone over that cliff of conscience?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Saw this and had to add this in here, fodder for debate because of all of the "Manchurian candidate" remarks.

www.cnn.com...

Now, while the tech itself is exciting to someone like myself who is studying psychology, I can see how this could be twisted & used for bad things...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Names of victims and dead people released:

morallowground.com...

(with photo)

All of the killed ones as well as the said killer were conservative Christians. Studying the Holy Bible and working for Christian missionary and Christian children projects such as "Angels Unaware".
They were educated people.

Stephanie Philbrook worked for that church as a teacher:

wol.bigcartel.com...

They were all of them supporting a petition for the 2nd amendment and they were actively against confiscation of guns.

Sonny worked as a graphics designer for the government. There is a good conspiracy here with some substantial background:

m.conspiracy-cafe.com...

edit on 6-1-2013 by pinkbirdatabase because: added info and links
r
edit on 6-1-2013 by pinkbirdatabase because: link update

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join