It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Aurora Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on 1/5/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Great and famous, thoughtful people have said ban the gun or disarm the population; "we will protect you"! Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong, and every two bit dictator have all said so.

They were/are leaders of their countries, great powerful men, so it must be true..

Yea old news, just some ancient history, move along nothing to see for the great deep thinking masses; besides, it can't happen here we are modern and progressive with wondeful critical thinking abilities. ."I want, therefore it is" should be their new flag flown right next to the sign that says this house has no firearms..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wasn't this a domestic dispute? All relatives?

Anyway...... Back to the main event...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
OH jesus, not again. Any confirmation on victims. I havent read the entire op, I just had to start typing my disgust with these shooters.

Yet you post without the full story?

No disrespect intended but surely you can see the irony.
edit on 5-1-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
GWEN 666 CO. YNMH (Aurora) ...love to know what this tower has been up to the last few days.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Strange the guy seems to have been religious. His business website even has religious quotes on it.

XXXXXXXXXis dedicated to providing high-quality customer service and satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations!! Look around the website and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us! Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6 NKJV

I edited out the name of the business.

So does this mean the thought that religion has been forgotten is why all the shootings are taking place is false?

And I am also wonder about this?

Night Watch/Volunteer Bible Study

Was he a night watch man as in guard? Or is that a religious night watch as in help phone lines or something?

Seems he was part of Step Up Inc until a short time ago? That is a after prisoner program?Was he a excon who found religion then this hapened?

www.bookfresh.com...

More from the after prison program.

ebenezer-house.org...

I would be interested in his age. The person by the same name was a smejumper in 1994. Would he have been exmilitary or just firefighter?

www.coloradofirecamp.com...
edit on 5-1-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A 3 minute MSM news video is up on YouTube:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Has it been confirmed that said individual is the shooter?
I found one online article stating a neighbor had named him.

ETA - It appears that name has been confirmed by family members.
link

edit on 13/1/5 by telemetry because: added something

edit on 13/1/5 by telemetry because: fixed and added a link

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
From what I've heard about this so far? Justice was served and the tax payers were saved millions in trials, appeals and supporting another killer with 3 hots and a cot for life.
Perhaps someone ought to send a note of appreciation to the cops that went through the door on this one. Obviously, he had no problems with murdering people as he had proven in no uncertain terms. Sometimes, force isn't just justified...it's too late, if anything.

In this case? It sounds like the only regret to be had is that one of his victims wasn't armed to shoot him where he stood before he shot them. Maybe next time the cops can be saved the effort to do more than clean up the mess after a would-be victim does prevent their own murder with appropriate force.

Just my view....and yeah, as others have said..I am kinda curious if every shooting in a major city is now to become news? Sometimes it seems like it. With thousands upon thousands of them every year? A site the size of ATS could be 50% or more dedicated to it entirely and not catch them all....as it's been for a few decades now.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

More than one neighbor.

www.reuters.com...

Pawar said he opted to stay put, later hearing gunshots, followed by the voices of police calling to the gunman though a bullhorn, saying, "Sonny, we want to talk to you, pick up the phone, Sonny."

Anther neighbor names him in this article.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
errrr... The articles on this all over the net are running with a fair level of detail. The one here clearly says he shot at them not once, but twice....and one who got out before he could kill her too confirmed to police he was in there with those he'd already killed. I'm confused... is there any doubt at all what happened?

I'm as much into a good conspiracy as anyone ...but short of the 'real gunman' being teleported out like Star Trek...umm... I don't get it? This sounds as cut, dry and clear as it ever really gets?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks for linking those up!

So, based on some digging this would be the same man, yes?

University of Colorado,Denver - Health Sciences center class of 2011?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe next time the cops can be saved the effort to do more than clean up the mess after a would-be victim does prevent their own murder with appropriate force.

Nah... Then the cops would arrest the would-be victim and charge them with some ridiculous crime for saving their own lives...Making the perp into the victim. Or, heaven forbid, the perp lives, and then sues the one who shot him, to save themselves and others, for his own pain and suffering...
And his lawyer will tell how he had a bad childhood, and that the "system" failed him, and is partially responsible for how he turned out...

I swear...I despise more and more, what this country is allowing itself to become...

We may not be Founding Fathers, anymore, but we are still Fathers, and Mothers and Sons and Daughters, who believe in what this Country was founded upon.

When are we going to take it back?

edit on 1/5/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: I did...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

It seems to be the same person.
I don;t know if this guy was a excon who got out and decided to help other excons or if he is just some one in the business. I have not seen a criminal record yet.

Photo says excon.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
People need to stop all this violence and chill out in Colorado.
It is legal there after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Amazon wish list had a lazer sight for a hand gun on it.
www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_rdp_pdp

The item he wanted.
www.amazon.com...=cm_pdp_wish_itm_img_2

Foursquare shows the map of his house. So I would say S. S. Archuleta would be him.

foursquare.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Great and famous, thoughtful people have said ban the gun or disarm the population; "we will protect you"! Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong, and every two bit dictator have all said so.

They were/are leaders of their countries, great powerful men, so it must be true..

Of course…it must be true. Remember this speech:

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police.
Hitler's Table Talk, 1941-1944

Yea old news, just some ancient history, move along nothing to see for the great deep thinking masses; besides, it can't happen here we are modern and progressive with wondeful critical thinking abilities. ."I want, therefore it is" should be their new flag flown right next to the sign that says this house has no firearms..

I fly this sign in my lawn…my neighbors love it!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Seems his twitter says his brother died in September. And he loved to repost links to white house petitions such as:

Allow Marc Emery to serve his remaining time in Canada. wh.gov/XXp9

Sign our brief opposing #Obama's #abortion pill #HHSMandate - Join me in signing this critical brief via @ACLJ aclj.us/lnkd

#Obama seeks to limit the military's right to vote - Sign the petition supporting #military voting rights today aclj.us/tg8j

And he also loved to post religious stuff to.

Heaven Fest wants to invite you to some cool gatherings in the Rocky Mountain region icont.ac/1hjEp via @heavenfest

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So he was a rightwing extremist nutter, huh?

Is that the narrative?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Your the one throwing out names. I just dug to see the facts. I can't say he was right winger. Maybe anti government no matter who is in there. After all the war on drugs came from Regan. And this guy seems to relate to the pot smokers with a comment he made.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join