It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There were no Lone Wolf attacks in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This very short video raises serious questions about the claim that each of the 3 mass shootings we witnessed in 2012 was carried out by a “lone wolf” shooter.

Why won’t the police departments release all of the information and surveillance video in these cases? Why did so many stories change? Where are the investigative journalists and why aren’t they tracking down these eye-witnesses??

In August I made a thread about the orchestrated effort by the federal government and its media puppets to cast aspersions on the character of returning veterans. They set the stage for these so-called “lone wolf” attacks and showed their hand:

This plot hatched over a decade ago to frame veterans as the new terrorist Boogeyman is being played out in the theater of reality as more instances of staged attacks may be looming in the not so distant future. With intentions on destroying the 2nd Amendment, along with demonizing US troops have obvious implications. Former military are trained in tactical operations and could pose a threat to the marital law scenario that the DHS is planning on implementing just in time for the collapse of the US dollar.
link

Federal agencies have been working with police departments to handle these fabricated threats. Police departments nationwide are becoming more militaristic in their training and equipment. Reports have surfaced that Mossad has been working with some police departments for training in military and propaganda tactics.

Some within police departments have come forward to claim their departments have even been engaging in re-directive training for civil war and/or domestic insurrection in cooperative efforts with military forces and other government agencies, such as DHS and ATF.

Back in August I said these “lone wolf” shooting were nothing more than an attempt to strip Americans of their second amendment rights and I was flamed for it. I certainly wasn’t surprised that right after the 3rd shooting our POTUS and his cronies immediately went for gun control measure. There are currently nearly a dozen gun control proposals in congress.

WASHINGTON — Supporters of tighter federal gun restrictions moved quickly Thursday, the first day of the new Congress, introducing bills in the wake of last month's deadly mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., that will set up a long and contentious fight over the shape of the nation's gun laws.
link

All of this evidence paints a clear picture of deception by our federal government. There have been no “lone wolf” shootings. This was an orchestrated effort by TPTB to sway public opinion; to grease the wheels (so to speak) and facilitate the disarmament of the American population. We knew it was coming….we just didn’t know when.

Well, it’s here! What will you do about it?

Do you really believe all of these acts were carried out by single shooters despite the eye-witness accounts and initial reports? Or do you see an orchestrated effort by SOMEONE or SOME GROUP to push an agenda?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ben as usual brings up a great point. Why are the police not showing any of the videos?? Something to think about for sure, and your connecting the dots to Big Sis predicting it, really makes one wonder.....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Ben as usual brings up a great point. Why are the police not showing any of the videos?? Something to think about for sure, and your connecting the dots to Big Sis predicting it, really makes one wonder.....

They set the stage for this “lone wolf” shooting scam decades ago. It started with Timothy McVeigh. They have picked the method with which to perpetrate domestic terror and push their agenda. They have picked groups to demonize and blame as well as a method of delivery. In effect they are killing 3 birds with one stone. 1) they demonize all of the groups that pose a threat to them (gun owners, veterans, conservatives, right wing extremists, etc.), 2) they create terror and force people to seek their help and protection, and 3) they get to move in and take away more rights (the 2nd amendment in particular) and strengthen their control through a larger fascist police state.

All of the tools have been put in place. Obama’s NDAA, SOPA, Patriot Act, etc give the government the right to act decisively in a crisis situation. Now they are moving to create that crisis.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Absolutely! People have already forgotten about Oklahoma City.............

I might also, like to add the timing of all of this with the pending collapse of the dollar........

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I might also, like to add the timing of all of this with the pending collapse of the dollar........

If we are to believe that police lieutenant from N. Carolina in the video I posted in the OP, he said he thinks the conclusion of this militarization and training is being timed to coincide with the economic collapse and martial law - You are exactly right.

Like I said, everything needed to carry out this plan is in place except a catalyst. If the economy crumbles and people are fearful of lone wolf shooters they will be BEGGING the fed and LE to come to their aid. They will gladly give up their rights (and ours) for some feeling of security.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

There will be no freedom or security when this goes down….

edit on 5-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by seabag

By the way, did you see this thread from TrueAmerican? A congressman has proposed lifting the term limits on POTUS.

That would fit right in to the scenario we're discussing….

H.J.Res. 15: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.
TrueAmerican's Thread

edit on 5-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

By the way, did you see this thread from TrueAmerican? A congressman has proposed lifting the term limits on POTUS.

That is IF we see another election......I really hate to think this way, but all of the signs are there IMO..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That is IF we see another election......I really hate to think this way, but all of the signs are there IMO..

Ya...really!!

I will be surprised if the economy is half as good in 4 years as it is now. I already know we won’t have a second amendment. TPTB have set the stage for an economic collapse and a greater usurpation of power through all of their new power grabbing laws and staged events…its all part of the plan and the blind are following the script.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is looking like the early days of the Nazi take over of Germany. I have talked to my Jewish friends and they see the parallels. The government uses the threat of terrorism and the people give up their 4th and 5th amendment rights without a whimper practically. Now some new false flag is constructed for the media show and the crazed shooter kills a bunch of children in a most brutal way. The media frenzies around it and keep it stoked so that the incident remains fresh in the mind of the couch potato public. They move against the 2nd in a most coordinated way world wide and then they think they can really take us all on because we caved so many times before.

The problem with this miscalculation is that the American people are just the same people that endured the same long string of abuses from the British Empire. The same percentage will fight when this trip wire is crossed as they did in the 17 100's. I expect between 5-10 million are prepared, trained, equipped and ready to kill or die to secure the right of self defense for their children and secure the blessings of liberty as a whole.

My hope is these globalist control freaks behind this will stand down. The people will begin hunting the globalist soon and their mindless minions will not be prepared for the onslaught they will be met with should they cross this Rubicon.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I just don't have it in me to care anymore. I know what freedom is. I know what my rights are. If ever i stop posting on this forum, it is because I have died defending those rights.

You guys and your silly "laws". LOL....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I hear you...

They are in place and mean something, even though we will all devolve into your way of thinking at some point.

At some point I'll be where you are now....but for now I still think we have a fighting chance at keeping our constitution on paper and in law.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I hear you...

They are in place and mean something, even though we will all devolve into your way of thinking at some point.

At some point I'll be where you are now....but for now I still think we have a fighting chance at keeping our constitution on paper and in law.

There is nothing in our constitution that my daily lifes activities would be cross with. Pythagoras said, "When men need laws, they are no longer fit for freedom". I ignore laws, and still don't have issue. Why? Because my bevhavior transcends laws.

Unless they try to make guns illegal. The day they come for mine is the day that BFFT dies. It is my own personal line in the sand.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

The problem with this miscalculation is that the American people are just the same people that endured the same long string of abuses from the British Empire. The same percentage will fight when this trip wire is crossed as they did in the 17 100's. I expect between 5-10 million are prepared, trained, equipped and ready to kill or die to secure the right of self defense for their children and secure the blessings of liberty as a whole.

I thought that, too…right up until last November.

My hope is these globalist control freaks behind this will stand down. The people will begin hunting the globalist soon and their mindless minions will not be prepared for the onslaught they will be met with should they cross this Rubicon.

My hope as well….

I think our numbers will be small and the odds against us steep. Things are different these days. The enemy has more tools and the defenders of freedom (people who even know what the F@#$ freedom means) are fewer.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Unless they try to make guns illegal. The day they come for mine is the day that BFFT dies. It is my own personal line in the sand. P

That day is near!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Lets be fair. Romney lost because he is an obvious snake elitist. We were not able to get an honest man into 1600 because none that ran were given any press and that means you have no chance. The Globalist/Corporatist that run all this crap and own everything and keep the police and military on their leash also own the congress and the senate outright. We the people have not been represented in my lifetime. That is roughly half a century. We were born into bondage as it were since our idea of America handed down to us by history lessons and our family stories has really not existed for generations.

There is a trigger that comes from this that is clear. Americans know that being disarmed is the bridge too far. Many of us do not think you can use politics to cause change because the system is gamed so badly.

With arms you only have to worry about windage and elevation, line of sight, leading the target if moving and other calculations. It is actually far simpler than politics. Politicians produce such convoluted attacks against everything good and right and typically American that a war of words with them is near to impossible.

When the shooting starts everything becomes clear. The Lord created this nation to lead the world by our example, not be our bully behavior like some new Rome. We are not the military servants of the globalist cabal. We will stand and this is the line they will not cross. These gun grabbers have crossed the Rubicon with this move. I think the American people are mostly lazy, stupid, couch potatoes. There are about 3-5% that are not and that is all we had in the first American Revolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am not worried. I have faith. What I do see is the apparent apathy to it all. Like it cant happen.

S&F

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Lets be fair. Romney lost because he is an obvious snake elitist. We were not able to get an honest man into 1600 because none that ran were given any press and that means you have no chance. The Globalist/Corporatist that run all this crap and own everything and keep the police and military on their leash also own the congress and the senate outright. We the people have not been represented in my lifetime. That is roughly half a century. We were born into bondage as it were since our idea of America handed down to us by history lessons and our family stories has really not existed for generations.

Agreed….it’s been captive that long.

There is a trigger that comes from this that is clear. Americans know that being disarmed is the bridge too far. Many of us do not think you can use politics to cause change because the system is gamed so badly.

I want to believe that “Americans know that” but I’m not convinced. What you’ve said is inaccurate.

When the shooting starts everything becomes clear.

Targets and motivation become clear…yes

The Lord created this nation to lead the world by our example, not be our bully behavior like some new Rome. We are not the military servants of the globalist cabal. We will stand and this is the line they will not cross. These gun grabbers have crossed the Rubicon with this move. I think the American people are mostly lazy, stupid, couch potatoes. There are about 3-5% that are not and that is all we had in the first American Revolution.

100% in agreement!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I want to believe that “Americans know that” but I’m not convinced.

Agree.

Thats my take also.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Sadly a majority of my fellow Americans are too stupid, too lazy, and too apathetic to care about what's going on. Freedom and Liberty take strength, hard work, and courage. Qualities lacking in far too many people. They would rather be taken care of than take care of themselves.

Even if this country has another election, it won't matter if the person has a D or R next to their name the outcome is the same and this country will continue down a road to serfdom. I have fought and bled for this country and it's not the same one I grew up in.

And it's sad to watch.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Who or what do you have faith in ?

The apathy you are speaking of has been smashed into the public thousands of ways.

If 9/11's completely hole filled story did not wake people up these stories sure are not.

Or Waco, or any of the other myriad of completely staged or helped along fabrications that have been put onto the people .

People are totally convinced they have choices of who is too blame, and it appears they are not open to the reality that some greater thing is being played upon us...and faith is like hope, It is like a desireless desire, a wish.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join