It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Says Veteran Lone Wolf Extremists Will Carry Out More Violent Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In a very disturbing trend veterans are increasingly becoming the focus of intense scrutiny by the federal government. This is certainly nothing new but I think the government’s real agenda is beginning to show as its rhetoric intensifies. I’m used to hearing criticism of the military and to be quite honest I usually ignore it. But it certainly stings a bit more when the very people who issue the orders turn on those of us who carry (or have carried) out those orders.

Mainstream media has spun the propaganda perfectly by asserting that “the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.”

This plot hatched over a decade ago to frame veterans as the new terrorist Boogeyman is being played out in the theater of reality as more instances of staged attacks may be looming in the not so distant future. With intentions on destroying the 2nd Amendment, along with demonizing US troops have obvious implications. Former military are trained in tactical operations and could pose a threat to the marital law scenario that the DHS is planning on implementing just in time for the collapse of the US dollar.
link

Listen to the first minute and a half of this old video (pre-9/11) and tell me we weren’t warned….does any of that sound like what’s still going on today?

Most Americans who view US troops with disdain are also some of the most skeptical about the actions of our federal government. I wonder if this demonization by the federal government will change people’s perception of US military vets.

Michael Chertoff, former director of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have brought the influence of the Israel Defense Force to local police departments across America. By using Zionist training, local police are being mentally and physically shifted from being protectors of American law to purveyors of Zionist control-schemes.

While the suppressive, over-reaching Obama administration, under control of the global Elite, turns our Constitutional Republic in a Fascist Dictatorship, the police forces have been a clear reflection. Suddenly the use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, assault weapons, illegal surveillance is evidence of a Nazi-style computer interference systems are evidencing a dramatic shift in American societal structure.

Police departments and federal agencies across the country are gearing up for something and they’ve picked several groups of American’s to blame for whatever disturbance lies ahead. The recent Sikh shooting is a good example of this trend. Now that veterans will be used as scapegoats and potentially as patsies has your view about them changed any??

Will you buy into the propaganda you hear about veterans? Have you already bought into it?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I am sure that the DHS, FBI, and CIA, and veterans hospitals are working day and night to figure out the exact combination of antipsychotic medications and brainwashing techniques necessary to send lone wolf veterans out to perform the required attacks. I am thoroughly convinced the attacks that have taken place so far have been instigated by the government in conjunction with pharmaceutical companies,University Researchers, and private doctors.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The left has been demonising vets since the 70's. Now they just colour their disdain with catchy phrases like "domestic terrorist".

When Panetta requires that troops IN A WAR ZONE lose their weapon before listening to him speak, you know the writing is on the walls.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am sure that the DHS, FBI, and CIA, and veterans hospitals are working day and night to figure out the exact combination of antipsychotic medications and brainwashing techniques necessary to send lone wolf veterans out to perform the required attacks. I am thoroughly convinced the attacks that have taken place so far have been instigated by the government in conjunction with pharmaceutical companies,University Researchers, and private doctors.

I don’t know the depth of their (TPTB) involvement in the actual incidents but they are doing their best to throw in the buzz words (right wing extremist, veteran, white supremacist, etc) every time something happens . This is the same BS we heard when Timothy McVeigh was involved in the OK City bombing. Time and time again they try to make everything about veterans and right-wingers. The media even jumped the gun in Colorado and tried to link that deranged kid to the Tea Party!

It’s obvious who they are trying to demonize….is it not?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer I did not know that, do you happen to have a source? nvm found a thread.

When Panetta requires that troops IN A WAR ZONE lose their weapon before listening to him speak, you know the writing is on the walls.

I don't know why but the absurdity of that made me laugh afraid of our own troops risking their lives in belief its for us...

shameful.
edit on 15-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Homeland Security actually harassed me and my family for a while because of my veteran status. When I was deployed over seas once and I met this Danish chic and was just crazy about her. Soon after I got back from that deployment, I got out of the military. I would call her and email her and made countless trips to Denmark. They actually broke into a few of my phone calls with her and asked us questions. Called almost everyone in my family and asked about our relationship and why I travel back and forth from the US and Denmark so frequently. They let me know they would monitor my calls and emails and such because of my time in the military and my "suspicious" traveling habits. Quite annoying.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It does not seem right, Fight for your Country and its rights and freedoms and in payment you have those very rights and freedoms threatened....

edit on 15-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Great thread Seabag.

Sad that the Gubermant is crapping on those that served. Whats next?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by seabag

Homeland Security actually harassed me and my family for a while because of my veteran status. When I was deployed over seas once and I met this Danish chic and was just crazy about her. Soon after I got back from that deployment, I got out of the military. I would call her and email her and made countless trips to Denmark. They actually broke into a few of my phone calls with her and asked us questions. Called almost everyone in my family and asked about our relationship and why I travel back and forth from the US and Denmark so frequently. They let me know they would monitor my calls and emails and such because of my time in the military and my "suspicious" traveling habits. Quite annoying.

I have a buddy of mine, he was a dentist in Iraq. He fell for a russian translator and he brought her back to the states to get married.

With the paperwork, interviews, MORE interviews, you'd a thought he was marrying Saddam himself!
edit on 15-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The left has been demonising vets since the 70's. Now they just colour their disdain with catchy phrases like "domestic terrorist".

Don’t you think these efforts are intensifying and this is a little more than the usual rhetoric? The only shooting or act lately that wasn’t blamed on right-wing extremists was the Ft. Hood shooter, but they sure played up the fact that he was military.

All of these things point to the intentional demonization of veterans and military members. Like I said, normally when I hear a pseudo-intellectual bashing the military I laugh it off and move on. However, when the shot callers are now demonizing the people who serve this country we have a serious problem. They are moving beyond the typical liberal anti-military garbage and into labeling us as potential terrorists!

I believe Bill Cooper was right when he said this is an intentional plan to disarm the only people on the planet with the capability to actually do something to stop them. Military veterans are the most threatening 2nd amendment proponents to them because we also understand tactics (theirs and our own).

I don’t like the way this is shaping up…

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Just look back at what Napolitano has said and couple that with that "list" of what a suspected domestic terrorist would be like.

Remember that?

How many things on that list described you?

I know it had me pegged pretty damned good.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well....let's see here.

Our veterans, whom in my belief, joined the military with noble beliefs. For the love of their country and their countrymen.

Who basically volunteered their lives to protect the freedoms of the United State citizens. Who love the people of the United States.

Our veterans have been deemed a threat. Why?

Not going to say anymore, but a picture is worth a thousand words:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer I did not know that, do you happen to have a source? nvm found a thread.

I don't know why but the absurdity of that made me laugh afraid of our own troops risking their lives in belief its for us...

shameful.
edit on 15-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

It happened…..and it was disgraceful!

Hundreds of U.S. Marines were ordered by an American sergeant on Wednesday to disarm before entering a tent where Defense Secretary Leon Panetta was set to speak during his trip to Afghanistan.

No reason was given and U.S. officials tried to downplay the move. But the highly unusual security measure comes amid rising tension in the country after an American solider allegedly killed 16 Afghan civilians on Sunday.

articles.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Its sad to hear this from DHS.
I mean for all of you guys who served your country and been used in their hypocrite political games. If only it was from a health and psychology studies but we all know its not true and DHS are just trying to get a bigger piece of the pie.

If you are young and think about enrollment, this is how you gonna get treated afterward.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am no fan of state of the nation, but that sourced article certainly takes alot of leaps....

I'd take it with a grain of salt...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Just look back at what Napolitano has said and couple that with that "list" of what a suspected domestic terrorist would be like.

Remember that?

How many things on that list described you?

I know it had me pegged pretty damned good.

I think I more than qualify according to their ridiculous criteria. I’ll put it this way, if it was a job I would have been hired. I scored higher on that than I do on those political quizzes that tell you which candidate you most agree with!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I am no fan of state of the nation, but that sourced article certainly takes alot of leaps....

I'd take it with a grain of salt...

I’ve seen and read enough on my own that I certainly didn’t need that article to point out the obvious.

Veterans, “right winger’s”, tea partiers, constitutionalists, gun owners, anyone belonging to anything seen as a militia, etc are all being lumped into the same category.

These elitist guys aren’t stupid…they have correctly identified the true threat to their totalitarian aspirations. It certainly won’t be linguine-spined sheeple who take up arms to oppose their tyranny.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I’ve seen and read enough on my own that I certainly didn’t need that article to point out the obvious.

Veterans, “right winger’s”, tea partiers, constitutionalists, gun owners, anyone belonging to anything seen as a militia, etc are all being lumped into the same category.

Care to share some of your research (reading material), that would have you accept that article as obvious?

I see it as taking leaps..

Bridge the gap, so I can understand..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Lone wolf extremist???

Is that politico-speak for "Let's wait for our non-existent mental healthcare system to miss another nutjob so we can have an excuse to pull the leash even tighter on the average citizen"???

Of course there are going to be dangerous and violent people in this world. God knows we see it every single day. But to give them "labels", try to lump them into some sort of bizarre category and decide that they are a national security risk??? That's about an irrational thought as I can conceive of.

One crazy person with a gun and some misguided personal agenda is just that... One crazy person with a gun and some misguided personal agenda.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know the solution!

TSA agents at the doors of every home in the USA!

Nobody leaves home without passing through a body scanner or being patted down.

Oh gosh, I'm giving them ideas!

DHS can't do jack! I wish they'd just shut them down. What the hell do they think they're going to do? They couldn't prevent those school shooting or the one at the movie theater. Proof they are freaking worthless other than buying American vehicles for their agents, which boost sales a tad.

If you wouldn't give people a reason to attack, then maybe they wouldn't. There are the wild ones who attack for no reason, but the USA attacks other countries all the time! Why don't they stop being hypocritical bastards and change their warring ways, THEN they can complain when attacks take place on their own soil.

You can't be a killer and then whine when violence happens to you. Of course I do not welcome violence, but it's called being consistent with your 'policies.' If you don't condone attacks, STOP attacking!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join