It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

JAK

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sorry for recent the mess but thanks to those members who alerted staff to the issue. In order to hopefully aid the discussion after the recent disruption here are the last few member posts offered:

Originally posted by Son of Will
If it sounds too good to be true...

then it probably is.

The entire system was created by these people in the first place. In effect - what they say goes. We're all dancing to their tune. Philosophy doesn't even enter into the picture (well, not the court rooms anyways). To think that we've magically found a loophole in the very system that they created is about as likely as an alcoholic coke addict winning the Presidency twice in a row.

Originally posted by W0mbat
Jumping and huffing and puffing about " I doubt this, and I don't believe that!!!" Doesn't help anyone at all and only serfves to make you out to be wasting space in the thread. Do some research and debunk it.... or step back and let us do our thing.... damn, I mean some of you act like we should ban hope, oh wait there will probably be a thread regarding that now :-\

Originally posted by W0mbat
reply to post by tpainereturns

And do you know the starting lines whereabouts for those who wish to abolish their presumed consent???? I've known what you speak of for almost two years now but could never find the key to the wrist cuffs

Originally posted by JerkyBeer
This, and the argument for gun control,go hand in hand. Because if only TPTB have the guns, even if we
Wish to claim our recompense, well, THEY have the guns. They knew this was coming and are
Trying too take it away by taking our guns so they have total rule. These two issues are the same issue.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tpainereturns

Whaho!... Strange behaviour ^^ ! Glad to see the tread took off since I glanced at it yesterday.. I sort of got impatient with this whole business over the past year through the Drake/David Wilcock/Neil Keenan saga - Couldn't see any progress made.

In South Africa we have the NewERA court case that is dragging on.. The battle fronts seem to be drawn - The year of the snake is promising to be ... hopeful... yet again.

Commenting for later digestion.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks all for chiming in, major stuff to work through here. Its late so I'm not going to discuss more but I want to thank each of you personally for at least caring enough to look into it. I don't feel it is fake. I feel that Heather and the Trustees are lawful here and have successfully done what was just someone's place to do, which is start the righting of a long, long wrong.

Spiritually, Heather talks deeply in the interview about everyone's purpose in the new world, the new age. And while, no, it doesn't mean that 5B gets dropped on your lawn, it means that the value of human is a huge number and that number is something that no debtor can take away from you.

Heather believes, like you and probably many here, that money is not really the answer. She said it is an illusion. But in this 3D illusion that we've decided to play a part of, our value is not to be the debt-slave but to be prosperous. And that's what this thing means to me. As we grow out of the illusory need for money, true prosperity without money may be our future. But for now, this instrument as a sign of energy spent (effort, really) may suit.

This whole thing just popped as of the 25th. Where it goes from here is unknown but I feel this is just the precipice. I figured let's just talk about it now, and see what develops. People follow your heart on this one. Its OK by me to be skeptical but if your heart is telling you something about this (good or bad), let's hear it.

Take care, talk to you tomorrow most likely.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

This whole thing just popped as of the 25th.

Keenan Did say that there is something to be expected by Christmas...

And I hope, right before Christmas, we have an announcement to make. A good one. For you, for me and for everyone.

Was the OP's info what he was going on about?

edit on 5/1/13 by PadawanGandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Wth?! What did tpainereturns post THAT many times that was so extreme?

Was it beneficial to the thread, detrimental, slanderous?

OP!!! You need to dig for the records and post the links to the court records in your original post!
edit on 5-1-2013 by W0mbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
One of the biggest things to happen to humanity....!!!!!

And you wonder why your not being taken seriously.

If this is what you regard as the biggest thing... you have a problem with whats important.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuProp2
reply to post by BuProp2

~snip
Common law was the law of the land to be used based on our Constitutional rights.
I feel this IS the beginning of a new day, a new way of living-where we can no longer be "enslaved" to the system. Please listen to her whole 2+hr interview, read her documents, find out how much work has been done to make sure this "re-set" was done correctly, so that there can be no actions taken against it later. Once you are convinced it IS the real deal-all that is left is for us, the people of the world, to make this a reality.
A good start is by us talking about it right now!
Thank you

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the supreme court say a few years back you can't use the Constitution as a defense in court anymore? i could swear i saw that in print somewhere.

serious question. (as stupid as it sounds)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join