It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have trouble with this too. But more from a practical standpoint than anything else. And I am sure I am ignorant and this is not that simple.

From a practical point of view, if every citizen is owed 5 billion in gold:

a) Good luck collecting on that debt.

b) I am not sure how much that would weigh. What would I do with it? All cold and yellow Sitting in my front yard with no means to move or protect it.

c) If somehow that was to be delivered and dumped on everybody's door step, the next morning a gallon of gas or milk will cost a 100 pounds of gold.

So what is the point? Get my birth certificate and refuse to pay anymore fees or fines or tax? Try that and see where that gets you.

I know I don't understand... maybe someone can enlighten me....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The problem is that these courts ARE NOT "admiralty" courts - thats another myth. Admiralty courts do exist, and sometimes the same courts that run normal civil/criminal procedure also can hear admiralty cases, but not in the sense this legal mythology proposes. In reality, admiralty really only deals with cases of maritime law. It does not apply to any other type of case. So for example when you get a ticket for speeding and go to traffic court screaming about admiralty jurisdiction, its the equivalent of speaking in tongues - it makes absolutely no sense. The entire idea that courts are secretly admiralty jurisdiction isn't real.

Originally posted by thelongjourney

Originally posted by Helious
How do you win a court case in a court that practices admiralty (private law) using common law? The answer is, you do not. What you do... Do, is remove yourself from that system and declare they simply do not have jurisdiction. That does work.

By no means is it easy and they will fight you every step of the way and there is alot of bad information out there and is hazardous to the unprepared or ill informed but to claim that it is a myth that was created in the 70s is just utter nonsense.

Easy - happens all the time. If someone brings a case against you in a court that does not have jurisdiction, all you have to do is challenge the jurisdiction and cite why the court does not have jurisdiction. Case dismissed, the party bringing the complaint has to go file in the proper court.

The problem is that these courts ARE NOT "admiralty" courts - thats another myth. Admiralty courts do exist, and sometimes the same courts that run normal civil/criminal procedure also can hear admiralty cases, but not in the sense this legal mythology proposes. In reality, admiralty really only deals with cases of maritime law. It does not apply to any other type of case. So for example when you get a ticket for speeding and go to traffic court screaming about admiralty jurisdiction, its the equivalent of speaking in tongues - it makes absolutely no sense. The entire idea that courts are secretly admiralty jurisdiction isn't real.

So there is no catch 22 here - show me 1 case where someone challenges the jurisdiction based on admiralty and got the case dropped OR EVEN CHANGED TO A DIFFERENT VENUE. You won't, because your talking the equivalent of legal gibberish when you step into a court and start preaching about admiralty. Anyone can prove me wrong and show that courts are really in secret operating in admiralty by showing me one case that was dismissed based on admiralty having no jurisdiction when the issue had nothing to do with maritime law. Yes, even when dismissed, cases still have records that can prove why it was dismissed.

Sorry, just had to clarify before signing off for the evening.
edit on 4-1-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What i got from reading a transcript of the interview was that the IMF, the Fed, IBS, andthe other
Privately run banking systems that"loan"out money too other banks, that loan it go other s, etc,etc,
Has been foreclosed upon by a few lawyers because, since 1913, with thee creation of these
corporate run banks, the entire worldworld has been manipulated into believing that loans given out
At interest to the bank were backed by the corporate run/fraudulant nations.
Therefore every profit made by these entities is fraudulant and all involved, including governments, banks,
And many judicial entities are fake, and are therefor eradicated,and all profit/moneys made by TPTB
must be repaid in full to the people, ALL the people of the world, since the entire works has been "had"
By the ruling elite. Apparently, these foreclosures/suits has already gone through the commerce
Court system.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BuProp2

I beg to differ with your understanding of Admiralty Law. Originally created for maritime use, it is currently used in every court in the country for any type of hearings. That is why the yellow fringe on the American flag in the courtroom and that is why one has to approach the judges bench usually through a special gate-to represent you stepping on international waters. This is the big secret that has been help from us in this country for so long. Now if the "People's Fund" is true, Heather has found ways for folks to insist on common law being used, instead of Admiralty Law in a courtroom-thus judges having to "throw out" cases.
Common law was the law of the land to be used based on our Constitutional rights.
I feel this IS the beginning of a new day, a new way of living-where we can no longer be "enslaved" to the system. Please listen to her whole 2+hr interview, read her documents, find out how much work has been done to make sure this "re-set" was done correctly, so that there can be no actions taken against it later. Once you are convinced it IS the real deal-all that is left is for us, the people of the world, to make this a reality.
A good start is by us talking about it right now!
Thank you

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

sorry for spelling errors. I'm using swype on my stupid smart phone. Tequila is not helping either. I hope
Thus is all true. It's better than the "2nd revolution" some are trying too push on us. I wonder if these two
Things are connected???

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
FYI, what i read wasn't about common law, but COMMERCE law, and that the US is a corporation,
Not a government, we, once born, are a corporate entity/item of the corporation. Not a person.
That's why legal documents use lower case forfor names of people. This lawsuit makes us
People again. It nullifies the commerce laws that the banks,all banks operate under.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have been looking at this thread for about an hour now and i like what i am seeing. However i am only writing this because when i started this thread it had 67 flags. About 10 minutes or so ago it had gone down to 62, but now it is ar 109 om my god thats crazy! I am really excited right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Concepts Expressed and Possibilities Exposed +

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If it sounds too good to be true...

then it probably is.

The entire system was created by these people in the first place. In effect - what they say goes. We're all dancing to their tune. Philosophy doesn't even enter into the picture (well, not the court rooms anyways). To think that we've magically found a loophole in the very system that they created is about as likely as an alcoholic coke addict winning the Presidency twice in a row.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

^^THIS^^

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Jumping and huffing and puffing about " I doubt this, and I don't believe that!!!" Doesn't help anyone at all and only serfves to make you out to be wasting space in the thread. Do some research and debunk it.... or step back and let us do our thing.... damn, I mean some of you act like we should ban hope, oh wait there will probably be a thread regarding that now :-\

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tpainereturns

And do you know the starting lines whereabouts for those who wish to abolish their presumed consent???? I've known what you speak of for almost two years now but could never find the key to the wrist cuffs

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This, and the argument for gun control,go hand in hand. Because if only TPTB have the guns, even if we
Wish to claim our recompense, well, THEY have the guns. They knew this was coming and are
Trying too take it away by taking our guns so they have total rule. These two issues are the same issue.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

link   

link