It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Cant really see your video clip but exposed mild steel can oxidize VERY quickly.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

I fixed the link, sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

The second bullet hole appears to be an exit hole. Weird trajectory though. I don't find anything weird about a tiny smidgen of rust. Look at the weather they have been having.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Regarding the video purported to show two guns.

If the OP is correct in his assumption that the shotgun in question was a Saiga, as it appears to be since he cycles the action on the side rather than the position a pump would be, the second object is likely a magazine for the Saiga.

Saiga magazines are large and in the video it does appear that whatever the tech is holding is too small to be another rifle, but too big to be an AR type magazine, leaving the very realistic possibility that it is a Saiga magazine.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes that is without any doubt a Saiga-12 with the trigger/pistol grip modification and what looks like a 20 round clip which the officer removed at first.

Alot of Saigas are very prone to jams. The one I have is fine though, and will cycle about anything I run through it. This will be one of the first on the ban list.

It may be interesting to note that it is illegal to use a magazine over 10 rounds in a Saiga unless it has been made 922 compliant, and if a individual makes the modification the gun is no longer transferable!

Maybe this is why we saw the gun shop get raided! You gotta be very careful buying and selling modified Saigas! You can very quickly find your self in court facing federal NFA violations!

I have been on the hunt for a Saiga-100 30/06 with all the mods but have yet to find one.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by foodstamp

Even you said you can't rule out that the government is not involved in this.. but you don't have the evidence you need. I do have the circumstantial evidence for me to believe they are involved. Thats me, the conspiracy theorist.

Ok, All BS aside. I'd love to what that circumstantial evidence is and how or why the governments involved. Not to shoot it down. But like I said, I don't have a lot of info on it.

From what I've heard, it's been bits n' pieces of nothing really. But you sound like perhaps you take it a little more serious than those i've ran into. If you'd like to U2U that'd be fine to me... Drop me a line or something...

Have you participated in discussions about the evidence of intelligent design?
Have you participated in discussions about the evidence of government involvement in 9/11?
Have you participated in discussions about the creation of the structures at sites lik Giza, Pima Puku, Teotihuacan, Angkor Vat, Mohenjo Daro?
Have you participated in discussions about the evidence of the Oklahoma City bombing?
Iran Contra?
Aliens?
Bigfoot?

Does everyone not have their own theory regarding these events based on circumstantial evidence? Are we on a conspiracy website? Does it take absolutes for one to believe one way or the other when a story is incomplete?
You're following along, it shouldn't take a personal message.
"Bits and pieces", yes... "of nothing really", no, not in my opinion.
Take it seriously? Why are we here if we are not taking it seriously? I don't take it less or more seriously than the next guy.
edit on 3-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Is there any evidence that the Honda didn't have 2 different license plates on it, front and back?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by Marlow

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone. "I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said. Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. "I do remember that," he said. "I gave him a verbal warning."

Oh how convenient.....so 20 seconds after 872YEO is said on the radio this cop comes on saying I have run the operator and gives this guys info. Except for one thing......Why do you give all that info over the radio for a warning for a parking violation and how did he list this guy's info if he was supposedly driving his mother's car? Sorry but I do not buy this.........BTW somebody explain to me how you get a parking warning while you are driving? HE WAS PULLED OVER HE WAS NOT PARKED.........This story stinks.............

Another thing to remember, in my short time in law enforcement whenever there was an emergency happening there would be radio silence unless it was to do with said emergency. I highly doubt that an officer would call in a parking violation, running a want for warrants in the middle of a school shooting.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So, maybe that guy is not involved but it was his plate that was stolen and used?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't say for sure if this cleared that guy or not but......
1) Lt. Vance has never heard of Rodia but felt the need to talk to this reporter in the middle of an investigation after he told all reporters he would have nothing else to say except what is released on the website.
2) He very well may have been just clearing a few things up for Rodia's safety but why add the info in violation of a court order and add that there is 1 and only 1 shooter? He is a well seasoned officer and this is not his first rodeo so why come out of nowhere to be interviewed by some nobody reporter and make those statements?
3) Notice how he did not get a written ticket or warning of any kind? There is no paper trail to prove it happened....that for sure would have been more believable but a verbal warning and this story pops out of nowhere just because his name is on the internet and attached to this story?

Anyone else find these things odd?

So even if that is true......which I doubt.....that is still only 1 thing explained. There is still a whole list they need to explain which they won't and it appears they are back to the 1 shooter story and are again trying to spoon feed us it till we choke.

I am going to listen to other tapes to find out if that cop from the news article is in fact the cop on the radio and if that is his regular beat. One thing is for sure.....the police have officially for the record said that is a Lanza car and Rodia was not involved and they are not seeking other suspects. I am very confident 1 or more of those things are absolutely NOT true.
edit on 3-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I believe that is a element that is being bantered back and forth right now. Initially, I was all about two plates based upon ATSer's blow ups of the rear tag of the Honda. I have read in another thread about someone doing a comparison with the front plate using filters and whatnot. I am not experienced at all with image software. However, it appears that the front plate can me made to appear as the rear when employing this method.

I am on the fence now. As these questions and anomalies get put to the test and examination, I have altered my personal theory several times now.

Here is my personal opinion at this point; I reserve the option to change my thinking at any time:

-Adam drives to the school in a car that is registered to Ryan, that for some reason has been housed at Nancy and Adam's home. (number of possibilities as to why)
- Although we have never seen the real plate in a photograph that clearly shows the tag number of the rear plate as we have the front; attempts to enhance the plate have proven deceptive
-Unrelated traffic stop and misinterpretation of the timeline of events at Sandy Hook
-Ryan is pursued based upon the running of the license plate, Adam may have been identified by that time (could have had his wallet in his pocket)
-The reason why they were able to locate Ryan as quickly as they did is because the plate is registered to an address of Ryan's. Cops want to know why Adam was driving Ryan's car and if he is involved somehow, think he is a material witness.

I have other theories but they are fluid at this point.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I don't think everything that happened that day was broadcast on those channels that emergency personnel use. Aren't there secure channels and encryption used in these situations?? It wouldn't make sense that LE would be broadcasting all important information knowing that the public has access when they are attempting to respond to and assess a mass shooting at an elementary school. Just my thinking on the subject at this point.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I support and agree with everything you presented in this thread, except for one small but relatively important detail. I think the license plate that you claim show different tags do in fact show the same tag, or sequence of characters. A cursory glance shows that the basic shapes of every single character are there, and further analysis shows that the main reason they are distorted quite a bit is because of the camera used, and possibly motion on the photographer's part, etc. Things like this are common, and as I said, the basic shapes and outlines for the characters are present, and are simply distorted by a lack of information by the camera. At least this is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I thought the brothers license was found on scene on the shooter. Again, if he was driving he would be able to give another license if pulled over at any time and if you add that to two plates this is an well thought out escape plan if it worked. He gives the cops the license, and what if he shoots them. They would have a connection to the brother and the trail would go there...think about it...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I believe that is a element that is being bantered back and forth right now. Initially, I was all about two plates based upon ATSer's blow ups of the rear tag of the Honda. I have read in another thread about someone doing a comparison with the front plate using filters and whatnot. I am not experienced at all with image software. However, it appears that the front plate can me made to appear as the rear when employing this method.

I am on the fence now. As these questions and anomalies get put to the test and examination, I have altered my personal theory several times now.

Here is my personal opinion at this point; I reserve the option to change my thinking at any time:

-Adam drives to the school in a car that is registered to Ryan, that for some reason has been housed at Nancy and Adam's home. (number of possibilities as to why)
- Although we have never seen the real plate in a photograph that clearly shows the tag number of the rear plate as we have the front; attempts to enhance the plate have proven deceptive
-Unrelated traffic stop and misinterpretation of the timeline of events at Sandy Hook
-Ryan is pursued based upon the running of the license plate, Adam may have been identified by that time (could have had his wallet in his pocket)
-The reason why they were able to locate Ryan as quickly as they did is because the plate is registered to an address of Ryan's. Cops want to know why Adam was driving Ryan's car and if he is involved somehow, think he is a material witness.

I have other theories but they are fluid at this point.

I think you may be right. Today's story about Chris Rodia said that the Honda was owned by a relative of Lanza's, not Lanza's mother. Like many other specifics released early in the reporting, the car belonging to Nancy Lanza may have been incorrect.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

My theory is based upon events that have happened. Today Vance made a statement that the car belongs to a relative of Lanza's. The search warrant only indicates make, model, and tag number of the car and not the registered owner (re Honda). The search warrant for the Silver BMW that was located in the garage of the Lanza home indicates registered ownership of Nancy Lanza. IMO police purposely left this information out of the portion of the document that would have been viewable by the public, however it is included in the sealed affidavit which no one has seen.

on edit: I have seen no confirmation of this widely disseminated rumor. Everyone, including me was of the assumption that Adam had Ryan's id. I now believe Ryan's name became a focus point based upon the fact that LE identified the vehicle from the beginning as belonging to Ryan.
edit on 3-1-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

I thought the brothers license was found on scene on the shooter. Again, if he was driving he would be able to give another license if pulled over at any time and if you add that to two plates this is an well thought out escape plan if it worked. He gives the cops the license, and what if he shoots them. They would have a connection to the brother and the trail would go there...think about it...

Here's a reasonable explanation.

All the media reports are based on "sources told us" type of information.

Somebody within the police department might have said the license was Ryan Lanza's, and that got interpreted to driver's license instead of it being the license plate on the car. Saying Adam Lanza's drove his mother's car, meaning the Honda, could have been an informal reference to it being a car that she drove, not that it was in her name.

This would explain why Ryan Lanza was taking out in handcuffs and detained all day.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It seems that there was some encryption going on and that is what the static is when you listen to the recording. It doesn't change the fact that a lot of what you hear is unencrypted pertaining to the sandy hook incident. Not to mention the fact that the officer doing the parking infraction could have run the plates from his computer in his patrol car(I assume that they have in car laptops, being an affluent area, well funded). The officers at sandy hook would have had more reason to call in the plates since they were on foot.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

There was ANOTHER plate number radioed in associated with this stop. It is on the first page of this thread. This association of the YEO plate and this person is IMO is a misinterpretation. The reason Vance addressed the question regarding the other individual is because the State would face legal implications if he did not try to put that rumor to rest. I do not believe that they are allowing a suspected perp run free right now. Think about it for a minute. Also, any websites that are allowing the dissemination of this individual's identity and his involvement with this crime are also at legal risk.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
MOD NOTE

My apologies everyone. Any information of a personal nature that could lead to harassment of anyone (this includes license plates) needs removal.
I didn't realize that this would covered under the T&C.
For the ignorance on my part and encouraging others to do the same I apologize.

That is why I have removed all references to them and I request that you do the same.
Thank you for your kind co-operation in this matter.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join