It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow
They can't even write an article without contradictions:

- He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone.
- "I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said.
- Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings.

How do you pull over a parking car?
edit on 3-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

Why is nothing ever black and white lol? Always a hidden contradiction (or error, who knows).

In regards to the car type, maybe there were other plates broadcast over the radio, besides the 8xx-xxx and 7xx-xxx plates (were any others ever stated?). Note also that IF the 7xx-xxx plates broadcast were CT plates, then that car IS a Porche (unless online records are wrong). But IF it was a different state where the 7xx-xxx came from, then it may be the Nissan stated in the above quote. Would need the state confirmed before confirming.

If everything in the article is true then it was great to follow everyone and be a part of trying to find the truth to a radio contradiction. If this article is not true then, who knows lol. At least this whole issue brought me back out of lurksville

edit on 3-1-2013 by ratboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

I have suspicions that Adam was being groomed for quite some time for something like this and it was done mostly through online communications.
edit on 3-1-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

I saw a screen capture of online posting regarding this angle. A post about Aurora shooting, Sandy hook etc before it happened. I can't remember where I saw that. I think it has been discussed here as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer

I have suspicions that Adam was being groomed for quite some time for something like this and it was done mostly through online communications.

I saw a screen capture of online posting regarding this angle. A post about Aurora shooting, Sandy hook etc before it happened. I can't remember where I saw that. I think it has been discussed here as well.

See esdad71's post here and then his following posts there: www.abovetopsecret.com... (not sure if this is the one you are talking about - maybe there were more)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by VimanaExplorer

That is a 4chan troll post and is exactly what the police referred to when they stated they would investigate people posting at the killer.

Absolutely a shame this would get posted on ATS as some sort of evidence.

And as it is graphic it, this is no place for that crap.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

ATTENTION~~~~

Please limit this discussion to the topic of this thread:

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

Other material is off topic and may be removed.

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have been reading these threads for a while and these issues keep popping up.

Claim that the weight of the weapons and ammo would be too great for one person of his stature.

As a former soldier we would carry approx. 250 rounds each as a light load accompanied by our body armor, Kevlar, ruck sack, water supply, and weapon as a minimum and many of us carried additional ammo and supplies well over 100 pounds throughout the day. IMO that theory is completely false he only walked into a building he was not doing extensive maneuvers.

Like I said our basic load in the military was well over 100 pounds and the idea that 110 pound male couldn’t carry it inside a school is ridicules to me. My ex-wife who I met in the Army carried that much and she was 106 pounds max at the time. He wasn’t doing aerobics, runs, or traversing mountain terrain he went from the car parking lot to inside the school. 240 rounds is 8 30 round magazines that is what a basic LBE or tactical vest holds.

He had a AR-15 that is a light package to carry. A small backpack could hold 3 to 4 times as much ammo. This is just the facts of how much weight he was carrying you wouldn’t even need to be in shape at all to carry that much for such a short distance. The weight issue is really a non-issue IMHO. If my cute little ex-wife could carry twice that then he wouldn’t have a problem with that small amount.

My understanding is he wore a tactical vest some can carry 15 30 round magazines. He could have had 1 150 round drum magazine already loaded. AR-15 rounds are extremely light that is one of the reasons the military chose them as the main combat round. You can carry a large amount with you on any mission.
The idea that he moved like a well-trained swat member is pure unfounded conjecture but I am sure someone will say it again anyway.

The shotgun isn’t registered.

It is my understanding that shotguns rifles of that make are only registered when purchased from a dealer. A private sale from person to person is rarely recorded. My entire collection of rifles and pistols are completely off the books because I bought from private citizens.

He would not bring additional weapons.

I do not see why he wouldn’t who knows what was going through his head. Leaving the two other weapons in the trunk either tells me he made a decision to carry more ammo or he planned to escape later possibly utilizing the shotgun somewhere else. He could just have just been crazy which is probable.

I am in no way saying that there isn’t more to this story just that these issues that keep coming up can have very reasonable and logical answers which in my opinion should not be considered as evidence towards a conspiracy. There may be evidence that does I just do not consider these issues I just went over as reasonable evidence to that effect.

The biggest questions I have is what is on those hard drives and was he taking or had he just stopped taking any medications. As far as there being different vehicles or not it seems that no one has given a definitive answer but we know he left two weapons in one.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I was not aware of that, thanks for the clarification. Then again, there are several misleading information spread all over the internet.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
reply to post by six67seven

I'm not being sarcastic. I honestly want to know some of the information that you have that is in question....
For example, the whole LIBOR scandal involvement by the fathers was pretty interesting..

Really? You found that interesting?

The entire Libor connection was a hoax.

Do you really find sport in gossiping about a guy who's whole life was already destroyed by the stupid thing his son did?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Nancy is a victim for sure. She had weapons and had taking up shooting as a hobby. This has been repeated many times in interviews. It has also been stated that she was responsible with her guns. By all accounts she was a loving, caring mother that sacrificed her own personal needs to care for her handicapped son. I also saw an interview of a friend that stated she had introduced Adam to the guns and felt it would teach him "responsibility" and that Adam had taken to that introduction. In the very beginning it was stated that Adam accompanied his mother to the shooting range somewhere but that has never been repeated or confirmed.

I think that Adam very well may be a victim as well. The smoking gun is the destroyed hard drive. There was no reason to destroy his hard drive prior to embarking upon a murder-suicide mission. He was either instructed to do so or someone else did it. I have suspicions that Adam was being groomed for quite some time for something like this and it was done mostly through online communications.

Your theory makes no sense re the hard drive.

If somebody else did it, why not just take the hard drive? Why risk leaving traces of online communication, then just break the hard drive?

If Lanza was instructed to destroy it, how would the groomer know he would do it? Why would the groomer knowingly let Lanza accumulate information on the hard drive, then tell him to destroy it?

A better question is why did he have a hard drive? Was it an external drive? Or is the real situation more likely that he had a computer and destroyed the computer, taking the hard drive out in the process?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

You and I will have to disagree. I believe Adam was groomed, perhaps for years. We have no idea how many computers this kid had. He was affluent, I have 6 including laptops and tablets. If there was only one computer in the home, then there is a problem with that, wouldn't you think? Adam had assistance, manipulation, handling. He was targeted. You go investigate his background and figure it out.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I'm not saying he wasn't groomed.

I'm saying that your conclusion that the hard drive was destroyed by the groomer or order of the groomer makes no logical sense. The groomer could have removed it, not destroyed it, if the groomer was in the house.

The groomer could not have known for certain that Lanza would follow instructions and destroy it.

Maybe Lanza's mother destroyed it and that's why he flipped out. As long as we're going to wildly speculate that's as likely as anything.
edit on 3-1-2013 by sconner755 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why would a loving mother who doted over her handicapped son take away the only thing this kid used to enjoy and participate in life. Not buying that one, it makes no sense.

Second of all he had a very strong bond with the handler. Someone he knew and trusted.

The hard drive was destroyed as a distraction, all other electronic forensic evidence was removed. You think this genius kid, who has played with technology for years only had one computer??

IMO this was an "operation", managed by professionals. They don't leave a lot of footprints.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why would a loving mother who doted over her handicapped son take away the only thing this kid used to enjoy and participate in life. Not buying that one, it makes no sense.

Second of all he had a very strong bond with the handler. Someone he knew and trusted.

The hard drive was destroyed as a distraction, all other electronic forensic evidence was removed. You think this genius kid, who has played with technology for years only had one computer??

IMO this was an "operation", managed by professionals. They don't leave a lot of footprints.

The mother didn't exactly dote over her son in the days before the event when she left for Bretton Woods. Many of the reports said that she was planning on forcing him out on his own in some way.

In any event, your theory, while interesting, is just more wild conjecture without the slightest bit of evidence or logic to support it.

Who knows... maybe you're right. Maybe space aliens were involved somehow. Maybe, maybe, maybe.....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Do we have proof he is handicapped? If anything I would say Munchhausen's before that. She had issues and it showed in her son. Children are an extension of their parents. The trips..trying to put him away. She was getting rid of him to finally have a life it would seem not to save him. She had sacraficed a lot it seems but there is more there.

This kid was not dumb. He was protected and smothered by his mother if anything. Nothing shows this kid was anything but a really smart geek who did not like to be touched.

There does not need to be a strong bond. A handler deceives and could give two if they live or die. Someone or a group pushed him. Groomed him from afar and let him loose. You can find them online.....

The hard drive is moot at this point. You can recover anything off a drive. It is 2012 folks. You can recover HDD's data. You do not need to be the NSA to recover anything. Besides, all they need is an IP and they could get that from the ISP provider. I would think it is not what is on the HDD but what it was used for.

edit on 3-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well Scone, can I call you Scone? The mother had a little bit of a life, she visited New Hampshire on occasion if we are to believe what has been reported. I also read that she prepared his food for him before she left because she didn't want him cooking while she was gone. The mother had hobbies, visited a local pub, enjoyed shooting, the arts, and the Red Sox. Damn her for having any kind of life! She also had another son, which I would imagine she maintained a relationship with. However, she did not bring another man into the home, as far as we know. That is a great sacrifice for a woman. She had been separated from her husband for years prior to the filing for divorce. He had moved on and was living with another woman. She put her son first, as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

There are many reports of his dysfunction. One hairdresser thought he could not talk. His mother used to be called to the school in the middle of the day, high school mind you, to help him. She eventually had to remove him and home school him. He was a recluse that lived in the basement, would not make eye contact or speak with others. I am not going to go over every reported incident, it's out there if you want to find it.

on edit: There is someone that was close. Go look.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Scone, you are a detractor. I have seen your work all around these Sandy Hook threads. There are some good points you make. But you are here more to defuse any discussion. You quote the mighty SO with authority and regularity. Your agenda is clear. Now you want to toss in aliens?? So how many accounts do you have? You didn't just show up on Dec 23, 2012. You should try laying a little bit lower as to not give yourself up.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join