It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Yes that is without any doubt a Saiga-12 with the trigger/pistol grip modification and what looks like a 20 round clip which the officer removed at first.

Alot of Saigas are very prone to jams. The one I have is fine though, and will cycle about anything I run through it. This will be one of the first on the ban list.

It may be interesting to note that it is illegal to use a magazine over 10 rounds in a Saiga unless it has been made 922 compliant, and if a individual makes the modification the gun is no longer transferable!

Maybe this is why we saw the gun shop get raided! You gotta be very careful buying and selling modified Saigas! You can very quickly find your self in court facing federal NFA violations!

I have been on the hunt for a Saiga-100 30/06 with all the mods but have yet to find one.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

Its not illegal to use a 10 round mag in a Saiga. In fact using a US made 10 round mag gets you 3 parts to count toward 922 compliance. (Mag ,Spring and follower). Thats assuming the Mag is US made. Once you make all of the modifications to a Saiga to make it 922 then it is considered a US made gun and is transferable. Its no different than converting an SKS with TAPCO after market stocks and selling it. You just cant go half way and only put SOME parts on. You have to complete the conversions or at least get your parts count to 10 or less foreign parts. ATF ruled the Saiga without the choke tube threads has 13 parts so using a US made magazine would make it 10 imported parts and make it 922 compliant. With the choke tube it has 14 parts so you could replace the trigger or gas tube or op rod so forth, to get you count down.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Most of my posts in this thread that are applicable are past the edit time. Can you help me out. U2U would be fine. Thanks Animal.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBailI also wanted to add that if there were 2 guns in the trunk, three guns in the school, and two guns recovered at the Lanza residence. That is a total of 7 firearms. That is a lot of hardware for a woman to own.

Not only is it a lot to own...it's a lot to carry.

www.courant.com...

Lanza also left a shotgun capable of firing up to 20 rounds in the trunk of the Honda that he drove to the elementary school. Police believe that Lanza, who barely weighed 110 pounds, couldn't carry the shotgun into the school because of all the other guns and ammunition he had.

I had no idea one shotgun could be so heavy.

With it he wouldn't be able to move around...but without it he was able to function like a well trained swat member?

Oooo k

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratboy

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
But when we look closely at the license plate it does not match those of the Honda shown on the flatbed truck (thanks to for VimanaExplorer for enlarging the picture)

IT'S CLEAR AS DAY THAT BRANCHES ARE COVERING THE LICENSE PLATE!!! that's why when it's blown up it looks like a different plate. How are any of you missing this?
edit on Thu Jan 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited quote

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Hey Mr. Smoke, I thought you were experienced at motions for search warrants?? You claim that you are for reasons that you will not divulge, right here in this thread. However, I have debunked you a couple of times on this issue. Now you are going all crazy about the lead LE officer on this case making a reference, (regarding a lawful motion for a search warrant and sealed affidavit) to the fact that the automobile initially accepted (by the public) as owned by Nancy Lanza is in fact NOT owned by Nancy but another relative. Really? Could you explain how he has violated his OWN requests for search warrant and sealed affidavits??? Please, it would be illuminating.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

MOD NOTE

My apologies everyone. Any information of a personal nature that could lead to harassment of anyone (this includes license plates) needs removal.
I didn't realize that this would covered under the T&C.
For the ignorance on my part and encouraging others to do the same I apologize.

That is why I have removed all references to them and I request that you do the same.
Thank you for your kind co-operation in this matter.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

I removed the uploads hoping it will take away the pics from the post, since I can't edit my own posts anymore.
Please go ahead and remove them from my posts if you have permission.

1. www.abovetopsecret.com...
2. www.abovetopsecret.com... ( Quoted post)
3.www.abovetopsecret.com... (from Another thread)

I could see only those 3 instances.
Another quoted post:
4. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-1-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: added quoted posted

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Well, I think that my evolving opinion has changed on the different plates as I have stated throughout this thread. I am not missing that anymore.

In the very beginning, I was very upset, emotional, and upon hindsight, irrational, in my initial theories regarding this tragedy. I have mellowed out. I DO believe there is a conspiracy but it is a much more sinister and opaque conspiracy than I originally believed. I personally have moved passed much of my crazier theories and now have settled into one that is much more rational.

I DO think that Adam was manipulated and handled. But all the on-scene fakery ideas I had in the beginning have subsided.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Vaedur

W
I DO think that Adam was manipulated and handled. But all the on-scene fakery ideas I had in the beginning have subsided.

I come to somewhat similar conclusion as well, there are some real culprits and accomplices.
Still I have too many unanswered questions remaining.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Are the wheels different?

I count 7 slots...just like the one in front of the school.

I also notice there is a towel covering the driver's side window...as tho it had been broken.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012Oh how convenient.....so 20 seconds after 872YEO is said on the radio this cop comes on saying I have run the operator and gives this guys info. Except for one thing......Why do you give all that info over the radio for a warning for a parking violation and how did he list this guy's info if he was supposedly driving his mother's car? Sorry but I do not buy this.........BTW somebody explain to me how you get a parking warning while you are driving? HE WAS PULLED OVER HE WAS NOT PARKED.........This story stinks.............

His info would have come from his "FL license".

But the rest is...convenient...to be sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Nola213

It just hit me. The car is registered to Ryan!! Boom. Why would they go looking for a dead man! Adam didn't have Ryan's ID. He had driven a car to Sandy Hook that was registered to HIS BROTHER. That is it. I would be almost sure of it.

How does he get a car from someone he hasn't seen in 3 years...?...without that person knowing...?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Is there any evidence that the Honda didn't have 2 different license plates on it, front and back?

That;s the $64,000 question that will be hard to answer since we can't show pictures of license plates (due to T&C privacy of personal information)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

I have two sons. They have each driven cars that are either registered in my name or the older brother. Reason for this is a car was purchased for the oldest child that the younger child ended up eventually driving. That is just ONE reason. Even though a car was registered in my kid's name does not mean I wasn't the one that paid for it.

Ryan works in New York (I believe it was Manhattan at Ernst and Young) and on the day of the massacre it was even reported that he took a bus home. Remember? A lot of people that work in the city use public transportation and do not drive to work. Also remember that Nancy took frequent trips to New Hampshire. Part of the reason for those excursions could very well have been to visit her older son.

Ryan could have purchased a different car and the mom took/bought back the Honda. Nancy could have driven the car back to Connecticut at some point recently to have service done on it. There are a number of reasons that the mother had this car at her residence. Many, many reasons.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

IT'S CLEAR AS DAY THAT BRANCHES ARE COVERING THE LICENSE PLATE!!! that's why when it's blown up it looks like a different plate. How are any of you missing this?

It's only covering the FIRST digit so I can see how that one could be misconstrued (not to mention the natural process of blowing an image up degrades it).

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

My apologies, It was not my intention to be dismissive I just wanted to post a stern warning to others that posts dealing with those subjects would A) derail the thread and B) probably be removed.

Personally, I find EVERY angle worth investigating. It's your time to spend however you want and often answers come from unexpected angles. I wish we had a bit more latitude in dealing with certain subjects.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Are the wheels different?

I count 7 slots...just like the one in front of the school.

I also notice there is a towel covering the driver's side window...as tho it had been broken.

i mentioned the towel earlier. I just was like "odd, he most have a broken window" posted that earlier too. Most of the time tho you'd use cardboard and cover it with plastic, as a towl won't stop the rain. Maybe he had it and tossed it on the car when someone with a camera showed up is my best guess now.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

HE didn't request anything pertaining to search warrants....and I never said he did......
Lt. Vance is merely the lead spokesperson for the Conn State police in this matter and as a matter of fact is not involved in any of the investigation. From what I hear only the highest ranks are investigating this.
He did...IMO violate the order for the information within and or obtained in conjunction with said warrant.
The warrant stated a plate number only, it did not state who it was registered to as did the other warrant. He got that information following the issuance of the warrant therefore he in fact violated a judge's order by releasing any information having to do with that black Honda.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ratboy

Actually, you can see more branches to the right of the first branch that is reaching into the right 4 numbers, covering them a tad too. That's what my eyes tell me.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

So you think Vance is out of the loop and not informed on an hourly basis on the progress of this investigation?? You think he is flying by the seat of his pants? He clearly knows who the black honda is registered to as well as the firearms used, the witness statements, and every single facet of this investigation from the it's onset. The registered owner was NOT included in the motion for the search warrant because the investigators DID NOT want the information disseminated by the PUBLIC. For whatever reason, and it could be as innocuous as not wanting to implicate Ryan at all in the crime. We still don't know for sure who the registered owner is but I would bet you a doughnut that the Honda is registered to RYAN!!!!! To suggest that Vance is violating the "sealed affidavit" is just a ridiculous stretch.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join