It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There could be another shooter or maybe the person who drove him(have we seen any video..they just installed new security...maybe it shows multiple shooters..nothing...when that leaks we will know) , but think about the plates. If he was leaving the scene the plate on the rear more than likely would be read...and reported. Then, if you have as different plate in front when responders are coming toward you they see a different plate that what has BOLO..a longshot but one nonetheless
edit on 2-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I always identified Adam's car as the one illegally parked in front of the school. Which Honda are you speaking of. Thanks in advance.

The media has reported that Lanza's car was parked in front of the school ( see my last post for pic). However, the search warrant specifies 872-YEO which is theplate of the honda shown being towed away on a flatbed but IS NOT the tag on the car pictured in front of the school (see end part of OP for enlargement of license plate).

It's very possible the car they supposedly took the guns out of the trunk from is not Lanza's car at all.
(unless I'm hopelessly confused - it's been known to happen)
edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I have to interject a thought here... First, excellent thread if you hadn't seen my comment elsewhere. I really appreciate the 'just the facts' approach and it's interesting about the details we see here.

License plates keep coming up though .. and so I have a question. When I was doing some work for my Father years back by assisting with his P.I. stuff, I had access to a few "restricted" databases as a part of that. I put it in quotes because in this case "restricted" means simply that they verified the P.I. status and did a site inspection of his home office to grant access to the databases but it wasn't Law Enforcement level by any means. Just high level commercial.

Those databases, at least two of the services, had License plate checks as a part of the myriad of things they offered. I certainly can't recall if CT was included but most of the nation was for DMV records to pull. It gave things like VIN, owner history as known and absolutely current owner, make, model, known color at registration and that sort of thing. Very handy....

We MUST have some Private Investigators around ATS. So... Can anyone simply punch in these plates and check? The ones I used had very strict rules about NEVER using the information gained there outside of professional purposes and that's fine. No one need post even 1 detail. However, if someone with the same level access I used to enjoy for that work could run these, they could at least give a Yes / No, if nothing more at all, as to whether the record returned is actually Lanza.

Even the rules I recall having to operate under for those things wouldn't have gone wild over that basic confirmation from it. In fact, that WAS the point of them. To allow a PI to give a very basic and 'cleaned up' version to a client without SS #'s and all the other things the actual records displayed to the license holder.

It seems if we are going to explore this case at any level with a serious eye to understanding what can be from the position we all sit in out here, then serious options like that for factual confirmation of the basics would be a place to start.

Anyway, I'll step back out but I wanted to interject that since it seems a logical place to start and we seem to have a little of everything for professions here.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Member DestroyDestroyDestroy was helpful enough to run the image through some filters to reduce noise and sharpen edges making the plate closer to legible. Thanks DestroyDestroyDestroy

*snip*
edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: picture removed due to T&C

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ugh the circles
Well from the pic of the car from behind (I also tried Photosop a few minutes ago also with enlarge unsharp mask enlarge more unsharp mask more...) it seems the plate is not 872-YEO. But they state on the radio 'possible suspect vehicle 872-YEO' (paraphrased) then read off another name than Lanza's. And from the markings on the ground in the video when removing the gun, it seems to be the same car parked in front of the entrance.

So, different plates on front and back or different cars parked in front and on flatbed (flatbed has the radio plate number) or just optical illusion of plate letters/numbers when enlarging?!?! Nothing is solid, its all mush

edit on 2-1-2013 by ratboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by ratboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

At any rate the black Honda on the flatbed being shown to the world as Adam Lanza's actually is not.
Why was this misreported and what coincidence could have led to another black Honda being at the scene? Who told reporters this was Lanza's car?

Come on now, we know who and we know why... we.know.why!

The dots are connected but people still refuse to see the line connecting them. Are these not FACTS you represented here?? Would someone like to explain the 2nd black honda that no one is reporting on? Would someone like to explain the 2nd rifle removed from the car?? No, they want to claim everything is OK so they can go about their day.

Although we have many unanswered questions, I'm pretty certain of the conclusion.
What about them staging drills for shooters at two other schools in the area at the same time. ever wonder how the feds got there so quick. That was straight out of the 9-11 and 7-7-7 playbook. Thats more than just a coincidence.Ive been thinking and this is just a thought,What would be the motive behind this.At first I thought that it was to take our guns,but we all know that wont happen,so what if it the other way around and they want us to stock up on guns because thats whats happening,they cant make them quick enough for demand. Were in deep, deep, debt with china,the russias mad at us were pressuring Iran.If we get invaded our military can only do so much.we will have to defend this country.So could this be a deterant for other countries to think about.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

I'll go with my gut thank you because the fact is, we don't have the proper evidence available for scrutiny because the media doesn't want to question their own official story, they just want to bash into our heads that children died at the end of a gun. At the end of a gun that was apparently in the trunk of a black Honda... who's black Honda... who's saiga shotgun...
Are we supposed to wait for the answers from the media that we know will never come? No we are just supposed to agree that guns are the absolute problem and more than likely hand them in. The media is nothing more than a propaganda machine... but of course it's just bad reporting, over and over and over again. But yeah, I'll be your bad guy. I can live with that.

Even you said you can't rule out that the government is not involved in this.. but you don't have the evidence you need. I do have the circumstantial evidence for me to believe they are involved. Thats me, the conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The circumstances are indeed puzzling.....
With some downright anomalous observations made....
The one comment i have to make is that everyone excludes the shadowy goverment agendas because they cannot get their heads around our goverment killing us to manage us.....
The "goverment could never do such a thing".........this argument is a non starter in light of all the real documented false flags which brought on even major wars lately......
That being said, the search for truth is a mandatory duty , for us all.......
It is a wonder that the right gun count, with serial numbered histories is not available as yet.....
Or even a definate statement.....the longer things remain sealed, the more fertile becomes the ground for speculations and rumour to take roots.....
We all know that the longer the gap, the less clear the facts will be.
Remember they were looking for somebody in a Nuns costume>
How bout a purple van with the back window blown out?
Those computer drives?( i thought they could call up anyones emails and read them from the echelon computers or the "looking glass" intercepts......Who was Adam protecting or what was he destroying the computer for?)
The two suspects behind the school>
The man in the bushes?
The guy face down in front of the firehouse?
The reported four pistols Lanza had been found with?
Which they reported as the murder weapons?
At the same time reporting 223 casings all over the place?
I believe from another thread 178 rounds were fired approximately.......which makes 6 /30 rnd mags
not a heavy load......
There are a lot of these reports that are never cleared up, or even mentioned anymore anywhere here or by LEs
I am sure they will be lost in the flood of false reports......
If there is a cover up. im sure it is already halfways successful.....
edit on 2-1-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I hate to bring this up but because he is so close to the school and the story it seems our friend Gene Rosen also owns a Black Honda civic .

I mention this as it may somehow be getting mixed up somehow with other images of black hondas from the scene.

I notice his wheels are different than the others. Good, that makes it easy to eliminate his car.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I think that there is a different plate on the front than the one on the back back. The cops figured out the actual plate that belongs to the car based on VIN and registration information. I think that Adam's handler had him change one of the plates. The actual plate that belongs to the vehicle is the one that they were granted the warrant for. That is the only thing that makes sense right now.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Back to the guns for a minute. I just looked up gun/rifle/shotgun laws for Connecticut. You do not have to register a shotgun or rifle. So ownership of some of those weapons is not registered with the State. Therefore, I am curious as to how LE is ever going to know who was the lawful owner???

Caution: This summary is meant for general purposes only. Firearm laws change frequently and the following may not reflect current laws.
State Requirements

Rifles and Shotguns
Permit to purchase rifles and shotguns? No
Registration of rifles and shotguns? No
Licensing of owners of rifles and shotguns? No
Permit to carry rifles and shotguns? No

Handguns
Permit to purchase handgun? Yes
Registration of handguns? No
Licensing of owners of handguns? No
Permit to carry handguns? Yes
Purchase:

No state permit is required for the purchase of rifles or shotguns. A permit to carry, permit to sell handguns, or handgun eligibility certificate is required to purchase a pistol or revolver.

No state permit is required for the purchase of rifles or shotguns. A permit to carry, permit to sell handguns, or handgun eligibility certificate is required to purchase a pistol or revolver.

It is unlawful to sell or permanently transfer a handgun to any person who is forbidden to possess a handgun, or to a person under 21. snip>

Link

So how is the State going to know the details of the shotguns and rifles that were found in the school, car, and in the Lanza home????

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Why did he have his brothers id also? So if he was stopped in the vehicle it would also create an alibi as Ryan L would have been in the car...makes no sense but I feel there is only one car/2 plates.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

I think that there is a different plate on the front than the one on the back back. The cops figured out the actual plate that belongs to the car based on VIN and registration information. I think that Adam's handler had him change one of the plates. The actual plate that belongs to the vehicle is the one that they were granted the warrant for. That is the only thing that makes sense right now.

Still this back plate number was never mentioned in any of the radio dispatch. Later on, they must have checked registration etc, but that morning, this different number is never mentioned in any radio communication.

[license tags removed]

edit on 2-1-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jan 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Yes, I know. It was the YEO plate 4 times??? It is one of those curiosities that surround the information in this case. Great license plate pic. Best one I have seen. Good job.

on edit: Maybe the first plate they called in was the match??
edit on 2-1-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarheadFidelis

The reported shooter was a little scrawny runt. The sheer weight of the amount of weapons, ammo and gear would have made this feat very cumbersome to say the least. Nearly impossible at the speed he reportedly pulled it off at. Strange things are amiss here. Something doesnt add up.

Even if he was a lone shooter it sure screams that others led him by the hand and walked him though it many times to get it right, AND most importantly encouraged him that it was the right thing to do.

I think even the suicide part is all wrong for who he was and what he did....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

We are talking about this kid having the capability to plan, provide all the logistics, and most importantly, successfully execute it all without any external help. We are talking a huge process here for anyone to accomplish without external influence. I'm not far from thinking a group of people are involved, and I'm not suggesting Satanist, but a group with an agenda that brought this guy into their folds that mirrors the recruitment and application of suicide bombers.

Just think about this being an organized terrorist act and the administration does not want one on their watch...to say the least...That would explain much and fill a lot of holes very quickly.

Talk about paranoid thinking.Why is it so hard to believe,in this day and age,that it's so hard to accomplish? Especially with easy access to guns? Anyone who has access to any kind of gun can pull this off without any outside help.

Think of it this way. I could be making home made bombs right now to use tomorrow in Any town,USA.I could also be thinking about shooting some place up.Who's going to stop me if they don't know? I don't need the goverments help in planning something like that if my heart was set on doing it.

Fact is,it's a hell of a lot easier to pull off then you might think.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

But when we look closely at the license plate it does not match those of the Honda shown on the flatbed truck (thanks to for VimanaExplorer for enlarging the picture)
[license tags removed]

Does anyone have the original source of this pic (like an online news article where it came from)? The pic above is less than 1 megapixels. If we can get the original source it may have a higher res link to it. I found one original post with it at (www.abovetopsecret.com...) but not sure if that was the first time posted here. I tried some searches online to no avail.
edit on Fri Jan 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Guys not enough on ats work on their inner work. You only had to hd your hand on your heart go inside to know that boy was setup and the CIA/cabal killed those kids. Go within for answers use your higher selves to answer.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I'll be honest, i opened the thread fully prepared to laugh at you, since when ever anyone writes "proof" on this site it's bs, yet since you didn't use all caps, it's obvious you really have proof. That and the fact I can see two guns come out of the car as clear as day. Well clear as it can be at night, but their are two guns.

Good work! I really was fully prepared to say "um no" but it seems you are correct sir.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I hate to bring this up but because he is so close to the school and the story it seems our friend Gene Rosen also owns a Black Honda civic .

I mention this as it may somehow be getting mixed up somehow with other images of black hondas from the scene.

I notice his wheels are different than the others. Good, that makes it easy to eliminate his car.

Why is he covering his window with a towl? Unless it's BROKEN!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join