It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

If you can find another thread or MSM story based on 2 guns being found in the black honda please direct me to them and I'll be happy to shut the thread down. I haven't seen any and I think the importance of issue here is the intentional lying by police about what they found in the car. It also seems that which particular car we speak about bears some significance as either there were 2 black hondas somehow involved at Sandy Hook or it was 1 car with different plates on front and back.
I could also be mistaken about who owns which one, again just basing my statements on what has been reported.

I forget who remarked it could be Ms. Rouseau's car, no, it is not. Her car is green and has obvious bullet holes that should also have been visible were that her car being towed on the flatbed.

Moderators are not allowed to action anything in a thriead they participate in or start. Other staff must decide if this information is valid enough to begin a new thread with and whether or not it should remain open.

Regarding SO's warning no, I don't believe that applies to what I have posted here. This is not a thread dealing in wild speculation over satanism. victims being actors or anything remotely flakey. This is about facts we have and what the police have told us.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

According to a story I posted about a week or so back. There were three cars with bullet holes in them in the parking lot of the school. If you are to believe the news article stating that the police were going back to recreate a scene in the parking lot to determine if Lanza began to shoot at police upon their arrival.

Do you have a link or something that you can refer me to that states that Rosseau's car was green. I am not doubting you, I just don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

I also wanted to add that if there were 2 guns in the trunk, three guns in the school, and two guns recovered at the Lanza residence. That is a total of 7 firearms. That is a lot of hardware for a woman to own. I am beginning to think not all of those guns were registered or belonged to Nancy. Remember the sheriff talking about how there was going to be an investigation into the ownership of the guns? Or the tracing of the all weapons. Perhaps not all of those guns were Nancy's? If that is the case, we really need to start to investigate Adam's associates and friends. IMO this is the first real evidence we may have towards Adam being handled by someone.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Um well it's right here...9:20 on 12- 25-2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I do like your video better....I still can't find an HD copy.....have to try NBC I guess...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Here's Lauren Rousseau's car:

I had read there were 3 more guns at the Lanza residence, an Enfield rifle (.303cal) and 2 others I forget the type but all were rifles was my understanding.
There have also been reports of up to 4 handguns found in the school.
The public has been fed so much misinformation in just this single story it;s incredible.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

Um well it's right here...9:20 on 12- 25-2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I do like your video better....I still can't find an HD copy.....have to try NBC I guess...

I'm sorry your post was buried on page 23 of that thread but
to your for discovering it.
I noticed about 3 days ago but took my time reviewing everything in the OP so I hopefully wouldn't commit any glaring mistakes.
So far then we're the only 2 people who've noticed this?

edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
As the list of guns grow it pushes me in the direction that there are others involved and the kid was just a tool as the guns were. I find it very hard to believe that this kid, with his problems, was able to self motivate to complete this horrendous act.

We are talking about this kid having the capability to plan, provide all the logistics, and most importantly, successfully execute it all without any external help. We are talking a huge process here for anyone to accomplish without external influence. I'm not far from thinking a group of people are involved, and I'm not suggesting Satanist, but a group with an agenda that brought this guy into their folds that mirrors the recruitment and application of suicide bombers.

Just think about this being an organized terrorist act and the administration does not want one on their watch...to say the least...That would explain much and fill a lot of holes very quickly.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thank you for that. I sent you a U2U.

Don't you think that is a lot of firearms for someone to own????

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Make sure to read the last 2 entries. Someone is being hidden and they are now sealing it because I think certain people are getting close. This was not the act of high functioning autism but calculated. He had help. They all did...

Link

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Thanks for that info. So I now know that the cops are identifying the YEO plate with the search warrant. I also now know that there is a different plate on the back for sure.

Loved the two posts you referred to. This is exactly what we will find out in the coming months, I hope!! This kid had help!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I agree and yes thanks for that link.......it proves they are after 872YEO........curious the back plate is not listed in the warrant......Maybe it was stolen?? IMO they are still hunting 1 or more suspects......

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The reported shooter was a little scrawny runt. The sheer weight of the amount of weapons, ammo and gear would have made this feat very cumbersome to say the least. Nearly impossible at the speed he reportedly pulled it off at. Strange things are amiss here. Something doesnt add up.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I tried to brighten this up a bit in Photoshop. The shape definitely appears to be an umbrella. Look at 2:36 in this video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To commit a crime, you would not want to be pulled over on the way with the wrong plate. When you leave, you are driving forward with a different plate. Unless someone is behind you ( all the first responders were going to the school) you would have chance to escape. This way you only risk stealing one plate also. Less risk in any operation /project is always best.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

I failed to mention this but you will see the tech wearing the brown outfit clear the chamber of a 2nd gun. In the other video you will note the difference in the arrangement of the group. He clears the shotgun then the second footage of him begins where he clears the chamber on the 2nd gun and 2 men in white suits pick up the weapons.

I'm pretty sure there would be no need to unload an umbrella before removing.
Why remove one if it were an umbrella anyway and why keep one in the trunk?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The shape of what from which guy? The first guy I see step back from the trunk for sure has a long rifle then the guy at the top reaches in and turns and it sure looks like he has one also.

edit on 2-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

The shape of what from which guy? The first guy I see step back from the trunk for sure has a long rifle then the guy at the top reaches in and turns and it sure looks like he has one also.

edit on 2-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: grammar

Look at the guy on the top left. In his right hand, looks like an umbrella.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I failed to mention this but you will see the tech wearing the brown outfit clear the chamber of a 2nd gun. In the other video you will note the difference in the arrangement of the group. He clears the shotgun then the second footage of him begins where he clears the chamber on the 2nd gun and 2 men in white suits pick up the weapons.

Can you point us to the two specific videos showing the 2 guns being unloaded?

What's your explanation for why the close up view inside the trunk shows it empty when the officer is unloading the shotgun?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

As I mentioned before I believe 762YEO is a mistake. We have a warrant with 872YEO listed and also these:

29:35 here:www.youtube.com...

1:35 and 7:46 here:www.youtube.com...

22:50 www.youtube.com...

4 times 872YEO is said over the radio.

Also there was no bait and switch with the plates .......at least not before the car was towed. That first time the plate was read was about 6 minutes after the 911 call and he was one of the first officers arriving. That was the plate on the car from the start. I have no idea what is with the back plate but it could be a doctored mis-info photo also.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

All I'm saying is in neither video do you see 2 guns. It's possible it's a different gun in each video, but there's no proof of that.

They removed everything from James Holmes' car too. That's just standard procedure with a crime scene. I'm referring specifically to the guy on the TOP. Whatever he gets out of the trunk is not a gun in my opinion, at least certainly not a LONG GUN.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join