It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

What would a paid government shill support?
They would support the status quo, and that status quo says we must baby sit Israel at all costs, as well as donate our money and lives to their wars. That's what is happening.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

At least he did recommend a march on Washington....something that Alex Jones poo-pooed on air recently.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am to old for this crap. People are so damn prepped from diaper hood to be dependent on serving this system, there is no hope. Just look at your kids, you teach them to serve the system that we all hate.

We are all really kings of this world. But we all live like servants.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

NY Stock Exchange should be shut down, because all I did there was steal
money, and all my friends do there now is steal money.

For VAST MAJORITY, buying stocks is like paying a tax you shouldn't be paying.

My research has indicated as much. They take our money through many schemes, compound it, steal from our government that we did not give permission to at 0%, all the while loaning us back all our own money at inflated interest rates. Thieves and Financial Terrorists is what they are. But even more important, they are using our money as a means for their control and global visions.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Deny777

At least he did recommend a march on Washington....something that Alex Jones poo-pooed on air recently.

I don't think a 5 million man march on Washington will have any effect on the current administration. They are determined to push on with their leftist/globalist agenda no matter what. They perceive that this is their time to bring down America and don't give a rip about what liberty loving Americans think.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

The moment you get enough people to make waves in stopping others to buy stuff, is the moment you have the government and their lackeys crying down with them! They are disrupting the flow of business and profits and want free stuff.

You see, you have these same people blaming the consumer for our addiction on Chinese Goods, but the moment we would rally others to act in kind, they would be screaming the loudest to put these people down.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Seems like the government would just declare all the protesters a terror group (kind of like they were close to doing with the occupy movement) and start shooting...Thanks Patriot Act!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

We are accomplishing something, exchanging ideas. I think that's all that most people are trying to do here.

I never thought I was supposed to be accomplishing anything. I just enjoy thinking and chatting. I figured that's what most everyone here was doing.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

The power structure is in place, and there is no way to win with the current system.

We would have to go all Fight Club Silicon Valley style to bring them down. It will take both hackers and hardware tech people, and some good ole anarchists, order your cookbook.

It could be done, but we are still waaaayyyy too complacement to make that happen.

Although to be perfectly honest, I think the PTB will self destruct from their own ignorance.

I don't see the US and Canada going the way of Latin America, or any other third world nation, or even Russia, but I could see things going more back to the way of the wild wild west, but that scenario involves the collapse of the system. See comment on PTB above.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Too real Logistics. I enjoyed reading that.

That made me wonder about the crowd control the police would need to clear the streets and the Washington Monument square all at once. Like truck mounted, multiple gas rocket launchers and machine gun tasers. They could use hollywood fog making machines for drifting fog banks of tear gas and huge nets dropped by helicopters or something.

True pandemonium.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

I don't know man, I'd love to believe your story but there's just something about the quality of the writing in your post that makes me think that you do not posses a high enough level of education to be a wall street trader. No offense meant of course.

You'd LOVE to believe this story? Why?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

All I can say is ... Amen.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

The big risk is that agents provacateur would instigate violence and we would have Kent State on steroids,,,,instead of "4 dead in O-hi-o" it would be "4000 dead in DeeCee" methinks.

edit on 2-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
reply to post by SubTruth

What would a paid government shill support?
They would support the status quo, and that status quo says we must baby sit Israel at all costs, as well as donate our money and lives to their wars. That's what is happening.

To be honest I believe both sides of the middle east debate have paid posters.
The list goes on like the health care debate and now the gun debate. Many posters join and post for a little while and then vanish like a fart in the wind.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

edit on 2-1-2013 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Very interesting post. But the idea of 3 million protestors is hard to visualize. I don't see it happening. The end of the U.S.? Maybe. A lot of folks deserve it. But with a belief in God, could it be like the destruction of Sodom? There are a LOT of good people in this country.
As Jesus said: "With man it is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

edit on 2-1-2013 by older1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I was by profession a Wall St Trader

Wait don't boo me yet, if anything I am more qualified to talk about how this game will end.

All I did my whole life is analyze future possibilities BEFORE they become
something you guys talk about in ATS Breaking news.

Wars
Price of oil
Domestic politics
Loopholes
Reading between the lines of official statements and so on.

You had to do this as a trader, your accounts depended on it.

After 9/11 I realized the regular government/bank mafia, decided to become
a really serious mafia. In other words I realized that these guys we
tolerated have become full blown serious about the new world they want to create.

It was no longer talk of regular crooks over steak dinner and washing it down
with a nice cognac to forget about it by morning. It was serious now.

You are accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
I am accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
We are trapped in an illusion of achievement on internet.

Your postings on ATS and other websites is Exactly where bankers and
government want you to be, and they have sent paid shills to keep you busy,
confusing the issue, debunking the issue, wasting your time,

When you engage in a discussion with a real person or with a paid shill, and lets
say you provide evidence and win your argument, you achieved nothing.

The GMOs will still go unhindered, now they are doing the GMO salmon
The covert/overt wars will still continue, along with money they burn.
The truth about extra terrestrials will still be classified
The Economy will continue to be sucked dry with Private Central Banks and debt.
The loss of rights will continue to be implemented little by little.

Take it from me 15 year analyst of Trends, We Will Be Destroyed. All of us.

It doesn't matter how they do it, another false flag, another war, a rock from
space. Or some religious prophecy with Israel unleashing nukes on
NUKE-LESS countries (funny irony)

It doesn't matter how.

Unless 3 million people minimum march onto White house or Capital Hill, or
Federal Reserve and demand complete change of government from CIA to
Politicians to complete dismissal of AIPAC and other lobbies.

I AM TALKING BLOODLESS REVOLUTION

And you know that won't happen !!!!!

The trend will continue, until there is nothing left. N O T H I N G

Mark my words boys and girls and mark them well, day will come when
you won't even be allowed to post this kind of stuff on internet and by
then you will consider yourself lucky just to get a meal a day.

When first Wall St protesters assembly started in New York, I was
watching it from far away and was little amused by it all. But now I see
that unless 3 million people start marching
AND NOT GOING HOME WHEN TOLD TO GO HOME

all will be lost
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

All of that aside, people don't even have to leave their house to protest -- and in America, that is VERY important.

If people REALLY want to send a collective message to their government -- wait for it...

STOP PAYING TAXES
STOP PAYING TAXES
STOP PAYING TAXES

I'm sure you will find more than 3 million candidates who want to stop, but are much too cowardly to do so.

America will never change unless the people change their attitudes, and in my opinion most are too distracted to care, or even know how it should be changed.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by spyder550
If nothing is left who wins and what exactly do they win. If everything is destroyed what is the sense of playing the game.

Automation and robotics is getting to a level where the human drones will stop being a commodity and start being a liability. What do you think makes more sense, have an army of machines that work without question never get sick take vacations or go on strike because they want more pay or the opposite. If your job can be done by a machine it will be. Its not personal just good business.

The elite only need us to do the dirty jobs they themselves dont want to do. Once we get them to a level of technology where they can achieve that we will be "taken out to pasture" if you know what I mean.

Exactly what will those machines be making - for what market? Remember Henry Ford he paid the drones more than anyother auto maker. So they could afford to buy Fords. Without workers (consumers) why have factories. Why have automation. Unless as you seem to think the only reason we build factories is to turn raw material into recyclable goods that we can make raw materials from so we can make recyclable goods that we can make raw materials from so we can make.....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
One of my ancestors called for the first Revolutionary war. This government has become a monster, true at this point cannot happen peacefully. Things will only get worse, true change these days involves bloodshed. Anyone who believes that our governnent will not listen, they'll lie and tell us what we want to hear. we are strong in numbers, but the people need to quit acting cowardice and letting the gov't push them around. We could win and prevent a terrible future if we'd just fight. The revolutionary war was started peacefully but the british fired on them. Our gov't wouldn't hesitate to do the same to us but. My ancestors made the sacrifice, and as a descendant of someone who played a key role I wouldn't hesitate to do the same. We can continue to be cowards and complain about our oppression or we can fight. I know we could win but im not dumb enough to declare revolution by myself. Unfortunately the american people will never fight. our children will be doomed to endure hell on earth for our cowardice.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I was by profession a Wall St Trader.....
all will be lost
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Shalom...!

Good thread, I have a couple questions and comments. Im fairly well versed in the history of zionism;

Do the zionists have "competition?" (I mean other factions with competing "agendas")

To what extent have the zionists subverted control in russia and china?

what do you mean all will be "lost'? is there really a genocidal agenda, or is it just "seizure" of assets/capital?

Do you really believe the zionist agenda can be carried out on a global level (imagine the fightback from the masses) ?

...or is the agenda on a national (america) level?

I have a good idea of the zionist agenda (and its adaptability). I see alot of holes in the worse case scenerio (genocide and/or slavery of the "goyim/gentiles") - I cant imagine that scenerio being carried out on a global level. Perhaps it may be attempted on a national or even "western" level , but I see the masses just causing too much trouble.

How are you going to get local authority (military/police) to be kosher with such a diabolical agenda. Of course, I considered the scenerio where foreign military forces would be used, but then at that point it would be likely that foreign nations would want "a piece of the pie"

A large number of global "elites" would have to be brought into the ranks of the zionist agenda, far more than what I believe the core zionists would be comfortable with. At that point I would suspect internal disputes and things would fall apart.

I've worked out a number of attractive scenerios for the mindset of the zionists and they all have weakpoints in modern day times. IMO The zionist agenda that was born more than 100 years ago is a piece of trash and entirely inefficient method of "world domination/control" in modern day times. The goal of slavery and genocide of the masses is never going to work for control of the world.

Your thoughts and opinions ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join