<< 17  18  19   >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
Well then, please mention, and continue =D

I do thoroughly enjoy this thread!

Sure, I guess

this is a very big topic, keep that in mind, my short burst of information won't do it justice

ok here we go

GONE are the days where faith is required, that is for the uninformed,
Science has given us proof that people (black, white, asian, green, purple) are spirits in human bodies

When the body dies, the spirit is released, into dimensions of space we do not yet understand fully

Experiments done on Out of Body Experiences, and Near Death Experiences have proven the immortality of spirit

NOW, where is God ?

Using science, we have NOT yet been able to reach God. But if we use our brain, we can realize that the system of these other dimensions where spirits live is organized system.

O R G A N I Z E D

not random,

so, when you have a system, that is organized and serving a purpose, that means GOD is real

I am not saying I understand God, I have no idea what God looks like, Heck I don't even know what exactly God wants. I simply don't know.

But I do know God exists.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

When the body dies, the spirit is released, into dimensions of space we do not yet understand fully...
But I do know God exists.

Do you mean "We WILL BE destroyed" or "We WILL BE killed" (in an apocalypse)?

"God exists" and "we will be destroyed" are these not opposites - unless God will be the one to destroy us?

Thanks for your thoughts.

<< 17  18  19   >>

join