It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
Well then, please mention, and continue =D

I do thoroughly enjoy this thread!

Sure, I guess

this is a very big topic, keep that in mind, my short burst of information won't do it justice

ok here we go

GONE are the days where faith is required, that is for the uninformed,
Science has given us proof that people (black, white, asian, green, purple) are spirits in human bodies

When the body dies, the spirit is released, into dimensions of space we do not yet understand fully

Experiments done on Out of Body Experiences, and Near Death Experiences have proven the immortality of spirit

NOW, where is God ?

Using science, we have NOT yet been able to reach God. But if we use our brain, we can realize that the system of these other dimensions where spirits live is organized system.

O R G A N I Z E D

not random,

so, when you have a system, that is organized and serving a purpose, that means GOD is real

I am not saying I understand God, I have no idea what God looks like, Heck I don't even know what exactly God wants. I simply don't know.

But I do know God exists.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

When the body dies, the spirit is released, into dimensions of space we do not yet understand fully...
But I do know God exists.

Do you mean "We WILL BE destroyed" or "We WILL BE killed" (in an apocalypse)?

"God exists" and "we will be destroyed" are these not opposites - unless God will be the one to destroy us?

Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The plans these people make take centuries to accomplish. Every time someone catches onto the game and organizes a resistance they get crushed. This is why we go to war. The controlled countries crush the defiant countries. You really do need a global uprising to end this but these people are too good at manipulating idiots into killing one another while they continue on unopposed. How many countries are left without global zionist central banking stranglehold? Iran? North Korea? I seem to remember there being a third one but it may have failed since I last researched the banking cartels.
edit on 29-3-2020 by IredBafi because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JewAgainstZionism

To put is simply

YES you are wrong, I am what someone confused like you would call "Self Hating Jew"

but in reality I am a person who woke up to dangers my people are really facing.

Each Other.

Why is your profile retired?

Oh I get it bah
edit on 29-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join