It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
"You are accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
I am accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
We are trapped in an illusion of achievement on internet."

I disagree, if I managed to enlighten just one individual on ATS then I consider my time well spent. As it happens I have been enlightend to many a topic which gives me additonal knowledge. Knowledge is .......?

In this age of deception and CHAOS - which will break out soon - knowledge is not as important as saving the world and the race that occupies it.

You can learn and blabble all you want; but in the end if you ignorance to those who control you, kills you because you or anyone else didntdo anything but spread "knowledge" - how the heck is that enlightening?

You will DIE, by the millions! Who ever wants to argue that the government will not kill its people, that WW3 will not happen, needs to get off the internet and go do some REAL observing of trends within soceity, within government.

The MOST important thing for humanity to do in THIS age - is stop arguing or "teaching" eachother USELESS information that will not change anything - and start a revolution to save America, North America, other countries and innocent people who are threatend by FORCE from America - and make that stand.

That is the most enlightening thing humanity NEEDS in this age - to make a stand against the Gov', and make them KNOW, we see right through their agenda, right through their "power".

Government is NOTHING without people - it was created to control populations, BASED ON POPULATION. If the population wakes up and makes a stand AGAINST government - then there is no government to control the population as the people realize THEY have the control.

So yes, you are wwasting time. There is an agenda being pushed, like clockwork, soon that clock is running out... what will your excuses be when its too late? What conspiracy will be left to argue about when your in a FEMA cam or a graveyard (if even that)?

Face the problem, dont turn the cheek. Start a change, a revolution, a campaign, DO SOMETHING to bring people together. More people WANT change, then those who dont. MORE people hate government of America then those who dont... so in reality, the masses have the upper hand:

~ QUANTITY OVER QUALITY.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
rt.com...
For those who think amassing a million or more people in protest is a dream....not so, it happened in Europe, why not US?
I have been looking through the posts and it appears the op has done a runner. pity really, I was enjoying my morning read.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
For VAST MAJORITY, buying stocks is like paying a tax you shouldn't be paying.

Please expand on the point.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
BEST ATS THREAD EVER.

WIN.rar is you!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

You're making it up!
line 2
edit on 2-1-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i find you........ funny/interesting. you start flaming when the talk about propaganda and zionism and jews began...

now.. i dont know jack about the things you two are talking about.
but.. im a VERY good people person. something about this whole "charade" that has been blow nout of proportions stinks indeed. your behavior is too ... "well rehearsed" in lack of better words.that or you are fanatic..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

yeah you arent mature or educated enough to be a real trader.

you sound more like a 10yo

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I apprciate your post and would like to ask a more appropriate question given your experience that can perhaps help at least some of us. If I were interested in learning about the stock market and actually making a profit what advice would you give me?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OK JewsAgainstZionism, I get your point about needing a huge prolonged protest. So lets get to the logistics of it all. According to Google the poulation of Washington DC is 617,996. I suspect the city is geared to massive influxes of people for a short time so lets estimate that the sewerage capacity, feeding facilities, electricity supply infrastructure can cope with 1.5 million. What are we going to do with the other 1.5 million? Lets say that 100000 of those will be well off enough to afford a hotel/motel room for a few weeks at least.

We need portaloos, a lot of them, maybe from other states. Do you know a big portaloo/party hire company that can cater for that many people at a reasonable rate? Do y ou know one that will do it for cost price seeing that it is for the good of the planet (what is good for the US is good for the world right?). So one portaloo does about 250 people. You need 1.4 million/250 = 5600 portaloos.

What about shielding from the elements? Warmth is necessary at this time of year. I suppose people can bring thier own tents, and those who dont have them can ask thier friends and neighbours for a lend of them as they are going to Washington to protest for the good of the country - appeal to thier patriotic side. Camp heaters and stoves will be useful too but probably only have enough fuel to last 1-2 weeks before it runs out. Let people know to bring thier own fuel too.

Food supply should not be a problem, make sure the word gets out that there is going to be 3 million people descending on Washington for a few weeks or months who need to be fed at a reasonable cost and every food stall holder from the fairs, circuses, markets, rodeos, etc will be there. Do you know of a group who could set up soup kitchens?

So as I see it the real obstacles are portaloos and camp stove fuel. This could be done. Another thing that could help is accommodating people in nearby towns and bussing them in and out daily.

Of course you would need a bomb proof bunker for yourself and any other organizers to protect you when the SWAT team raid your place.
edit on 2/1/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is a great thread op, here is a little video about The Story of Your Enslavement.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have a good friend who used to work for Morgan Stanley and works in China dealing in acquisitions along with a bunch of other boring corporate stuff. I have been known on occasion to spend some time with him and his trader cronies and I can tell just by the way you write and articulate yourself you have never been a Wall Street trader for example you talk about “future possibilities” most traders talk about “probabilities”.

The way you talk about economics and trading is all wrong and you take ATS way to serious to be a trader, a serious trader I don’t honestly think would post on ATS, they have intellectual arrogance that they would see a place like ATS as “below them” its snobby and it’s not right but it’s true if they did post they would never post the way you do.

As such it makes it very difficult for me to comment on anything else you have said because it’s all based on the premises that you are a trained Wall Street trader and I honestly don’t believe you are. I think most of the information you have you get for the internet to make yourself sound plausible. Most members on ATS are intelligent enough to spot this and I have been around enough people working in equities to and on ATS long enough to spot when someone is lying about their real profession.

PS: I have not fell into any trap because I am not naive enough to believe that ATS will ever make a significant difference to the world, it is however a fantastic educational tool and it should be treated as such. ATS for discussion, education and entertainment in that order, if you think that it is intended to make any difference to the world then you are mistaken.

edit on 2-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ok, wallst trader, jew against zionism... here is your question.
How do we track the actual holders...corporations, street names, etc to the actual holders of the 600 trillion in credit default swaps and other derivatives????
thank you.

my view is that the holders will be found on threadneedle street in the city of london. but i could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP in regards to the internet having no effect.

For instance, when Israel carried on its little shock and awe in Gaza to show how evil the "Gazans" were, the opposite became true. When Netanyahu carried his little bomb diagram and "tap tapped" it in the UN he looked a fool.

And the whole world was watching. Have you noticed how quiet they have been lately?

Whoops...

I will agree with you though, greed knows no bounds. And it will never give in. I also agree with others too but for a different reason. Inciting a riot on the internet will expose those that think we should (riot) which is exactly what the paranoid, greedy bastards want to find out in their war on terror.

The biggest question on their mind is , "Where are the Terrorists"?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
But now I see
that unless 3 million people start marching
AND NOT GOING HOME WHEN TOLD TO GO HOME

all will be lost

Then, all will be lost. Not that it was ever NOT lost all along. They built the world you live in, and they still own it. Nothing's changed, and besides, if you suddenly were handed the whole mess, what on earth would you do with it?

This life isn't all that long a period of time, so try to get through it as best you can. TMB will kill you if nothing else does. You can be sure of that, at least. It'll kill all of them too. TMB (Too Many Birthdays) is lethal and if we survive everything else, it takes each one of us within its steely grasp and personally takes the time to crush us completely. Nothing can be done about it, and even TPTB fall to it in the end.

Why not worry about what is (or isn't) ahead of you once TMB has killed and gutted you?

edit on 1/2/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Yet again, the quality of grammar and punctuation, along with they style of language chosen in your post does not reflect that of someone with a higher education. Bro.

I think you're full of BS. I'm not attacking you, I'm only being honest.

Smart people can be bros/call people bros. You could be wrong. Wall ST traders don't have to be brainiacs... bro.
edit on 1/2/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There have been paid shills on boards, especially those of the libertarian/constitutionalist conservative nature since there have been boards. Most are working for the corporate/government of the US. But boards like this are not necessarily a non-productive investment of time. This site and many others, if used prudently, are a source of information that is not found on the mainstream, government controlled media in the US.

Actually, it's kind of a way to keep the NSA busy.(wink)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sometimes when Im on certain threads on ATS... with certain posters.. I feel like Im on an episode of SouthPark on Xmas... lets beat up the "JEW KID!" I swear guys.. give it a rest.

OP, I agree we are in a dark pit.. and unfortunately we are actually digging it deeper as a citizenry. However, we wont be destroyed.. we are too valuable. I mean no slave master wants only dead slaves... thats a monetary loss and replacing them is tedious
One day we may prefer being destroyed in that case.

I really dont believe that 2 million folks marching on the whitehouse would do one damned thing.. other than give a nice concentrated target of dissidents to use the nifty facial recog goodies on, infiltrate to make them look like lunatics and lose all support, and throw in a few black blockers to make it a massacre. Maybe. I guess sometimes ya gotta break a few eggs in example to dissuade the natives from getting restless.
We HAD a window where a protest on a large scale may have done something. I think that window has passed. We must change from within ( as many of us do yet dont advertise on ATS for Gods sake.. ) or a coup thats less than bloodless. Id hate for it to go to the latter for many reasons, but my main reason for not wanting it isnt the bloodshed as much as the lack of intestinal fortitude of the American citizens to not scream and run away at the sight of non animated violence and the coup be a complete failure.
It would be a 10 steps back scenario. When things are right, things will be done. History proves. Unfortunately we arent drowning in yet... we're only neck deep so far... and its going to take a drowning for a majority of our citizens to act. I really dont know if it will be too late by then.

Since I find the Jew hatred on here to be a real scream.. and you seem pretty normal ( except for the fact that you are here in the first place! ) you will more than likely get this... and why you are being bashed for your warning and what I believe is your sincere belief : There is an obscure Jewish sect in New York that...

has been gripped in awe by what it believes to be a mystical visitation by a 20lb carp that was heard shouting in Hebrew, in what many Jews worldwide are hailing as a modern miracle. Many of the 7,000-member Skver sect of Hasidim in New Square, 30 miles north of Manhattan, believe God has revealed himself in fish form. According to two fish-cutters at the New Square Fish Market, the carp was about to be slaughtered and made into gefilte fish for Sabbath dinner when it suddenly began shouting apocalyptic warnings in Hebrew.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Now, when folks go shouting things like this ( like you just did and he carp guys did too in all sincerity Im sure) .. one of 3 things will happen : either youre preaching to the choir, youre laughed at and ridiculed.... Pretty much how youre being treated here by some, or #3... some will take your piece of info, research it, and add it to the plethora of information that fleshes out the state of the world today and indicates how it may be changed before we bury ourselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In theory I agree, but in reality not that easy. The system simply will not allow any real change unless of course you, WE ARE READY TO DIE FOR IT. Are you....ready to make that sacrifice?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepiritu
In theory I agree, but in reality not that easy. The system simply will not allow any real change unless of course you, WE ARE READY TO DIE FOR IT. Are you....ready to make that sacrifice?

Usually to win you allow the other guy to die for it. Im willing to make that sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Unless 3 million people minimum march onto White house or Capital Hill, or Federal Reserve and demand complete change of government from CIA to Politicians to complete dismissal of AIPAC and other lobbies.

Oh you bet your bottom dollar, your statement right there is really what needs to happen. You're absolutely right! We can all talk until we're blue in the face but unless 100's of thousands of people march down on Washington, our voices will never be heard and our elected officials will not feel the pressure or take us seriously. Star & Flag for you my friend. It's something I've been saying for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join