It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

I don't know about your white noise avatar. Its weirding me out!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
First thing is that I am not paid by anyone or a shill for anyone.
I know to much of human histaory and movements of people. Do to this knowledge most so called Jews thnk me crazy, but some stop and think for a minute. I will get back to what you as a so called Jew really need to examine.
Next, I have been in and seen the inner workings of some pretty Top Secret information back in the late 70's.
Ther is a hidden or as you would say a Black Governemental organization which to my knowledge actually is worse then the Mafia. I know the MAfia cause we infiltrated it along time ago boys and girls. The US has duplicated their methods but in a more fearce way.
We labeled it F.E.A.R.
Federal Dept of Eradication, Annihilation and Retaliation.
These Fear men rule all who would gain office even POTUS. Do not be fooled.
You may think Homeland or CIA or FBI but it is FEAR that rule and literally does in the hearts and minds of men.
All fear for life and limb.
This is the weapon of choice for the FEAR MAN.
All the horror happening now and in the past 30 years are as planned.

Enough of that and back to the so called Jewish problem. And it is a problem cause Christianity truly feels that this tribe is the chosen race of thier God. That's stupid for sure cause they believe also that they are cause they believe so.
History lesson one for the Jew.
There once were a people who were set apart by God to worship Him and He did everything possible for these peoples in order for them to except His teachings and grow ever closer to Him.
But it wasn't just the tribe of Judah. There were other tribes involved and as a whole they were called the Israelites.
Now these people were even given preference over the other sibling born to the same guy.
Why, cause he fraked a women not his wife. So He was actually an adulterer
But still God chose not the first born but the second to bless. And he did so even when they kept going back to sacrificing their children to Pagan Gods. Yes they did do that and also ate their own when surrounded by the Romans.
Well God ot sick of the Northern Tribes and off to slavery they went. While in slavery they adopted their ways with the pagans and even the written langusge was changed and they had forgotten how to read the original.
Eventually the sma haappened to the Southern Kingdom and all Israelites were in Slavery.
Where was their new home? Babylon.
There some kept the faith, while others didn't and mixed up their faith with Nimrod worship.
Now this sounds nuts but give it a minute to sink in. Just a minute before you chew my head off.
After they where freed by the the new rulers who defeated Babylon there was another great exodus. But it was over the Caucus Mountains where when the Armenian People saw them crossing over in mas gave them the name to which mountains they crossed. Guess the name by the mountain range.
The people who went South West wee just a few real Israelites with converts from Babylon to the new mixed up belief system that came out of hundreds of years of captivity.
The skull caps and the rocking back and forth and observing 636 extentions of the original ten law.
They took on the tribal name of Yahud. Thus you have a displaced people not wanting to return to the land of Cannan and moved out. They forgot their faith and laws. They inhabited all the lands all the way to England.
Jews are not true blood jews and if they are they are very few indeed.
Now the ones who lost their ID eventually started to except Christs teachings and became another great people of a huge melting pot of many colors but of one faith.
When they saw that the teachings of MArtin Luther were pretty right on they split again into another faith which saught freedom from oppression from the HRCC.
This melting pot saught this is the Newly discovered land they called America.
Now the same thing started to happen with the first exodus from Egypt.
They saw the native people. got in their mind that damn manifest destiny crap and killed off the natives believing that God, yes, God gave them this New Holy Land flowing with Milk and Honey and endless bounty.
They now live in a Melting Pot of races and once were almost all white with blacks as lower humans. Natives were even lower as not even worhty of being a slave.
These White Europeans truly believed that cause they were in the God Family cause of Jesus they could do no wrong cause this land though they frorcibly took it was a gift from above.
We in America still to this day feel we are exceptional and that we can do no wrong cause the blessings given to Israel is in our hands and not who call themselves Jews.
Well in the scripture it is told that in the End of Days the New Israelites would live in a land of plenty with un-walled villages.
Now if it was talking about Israel today you would see that it isn't talking about Israel. For where do they live in safety without walls and in Peace?
Where is the mixed races?/

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am not buying into this whole shill thing. Sure.. yea I know they exist but my goodness just because someone does not agree with you it seems to be open season to dismiss them by saying "your a shill"... instead of considering their point of view. If there were as many shills as you all claim there would be at least some who have come out by now with stories of what they did and who they worked for. Yes I know some companies pay people to give favorable reviews to their products as well as to argue with anyone who may be criticizing their products.

But come on be real.!! You think the Government has an entire section of people who sit around all day acting as trolls or disinformation agents on sites such as ATS, GLP, Facebook etc.? You do realize how labor intensive this would be. I am fairly sure Anonymous or some other such group would have outed it by now. There are 0 interviews of anyone credible that claim they worked specifically for the Govt to mislead.

I do not buy it. And no I am most certainly not a shill. I just do not believe it is nearly as persuasive as you the OP and almost everyone else seem to think it is. As I said just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are a Government paid disinformation agent.

But by all means continue being paranoid and not considering another point of view.
edit on 2-1-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Your postings on ATS and other websites is Exactly where bankers and government want you to be, and they have sent paid shills to keep you busy, confusing the issue, debunking the issue, wasting your time,

I AM TALKING BLOODLESS REVOLUTION

Comparing two posts from you , I am telling you that you are wasting your time yourself , too.

There can be no bloodless change in the US govt. From CIA to US president ?

Are you joking ?

How much do you know about your govt ?

Do you think that they will give up what they have build huge infra-structures to keep it ?

No. CIA is still collecting info from us and your post is another way to get info - kidding.

OWS was the last failure of unity in US.

Every single human is a leader in US. No one listens to one another. You can let them debate until the judgement day.

Any change in US is least likely to happen.

Unless you tell me that sun will rise from west tomorrow.

BTW , I knew that is happening in US.

You knew it and you are just starting to say it today.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

What was the trap ? How did you fell in ?
edit on 2-1-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

could care less what your background is or whether you are affiliated with any specific religion. really doesn't matter. the fact is i am dumber than dirt and i get it. the writing has been on the proverbial wall for many years. as far back as the stock market crash of whatever year you want to chose. they manipulate the market. i get it. they play games with the housing bubble. i get it. the monetary system is built on a ponzi scheme. we will definitely be destroyed by a giant marshmallow man in the middle of the night. no amount of protest will stop the actions of 13 well placed very wealthy families with 1000's of inbred relatives that control the world.

they gave us the internet, cell phones, gps, etc. the whole planet could go dark tomorrow and we would have no way of feeding ourselves. we are not self sufficient people in most countries. the 3rd world countries will survive and repopulate because they know how. we are a bunch of pampered pansies most of us. hey they want whats left of this planet they can have it. we are society and we let it happen so we have to live with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No one with any class uses Cognac to wash down a steak. I call fowl. Cognac is a sipping drink for after dinner. LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

I don't know man, I'd love to believe your story but there's just something about the quality of the writing in your post that makes me think that you do not posses a high enough level of education to be a wall street trader. No offense meant of course.

I think it's in poor taste to challenge the poster's education level. You see politicians and other professionals make gaffs every day and display an amazing lack of intelligence. Having a degree does not mean a person is any more intelligent than the average person, and add to that the fact that people lacking in intellectual capacity can earn degrees as well. Further, who are YOU to make such an intellectual judgment on somebody else like that? That's rude and offensive. Personally, I think the OP wrote very well and to the point. He wasn't writing for a scientific publication or professional paper. He made his points and he made them well. I'm not saying I agree with everything or anything he said. I'm just stating that your comments on his "high enough level of education" are unwarranted. By your supposed standards, YOU wouldn't score so well either. Besides, do you know the qualifications required to be a trader on Wall Street? Do you know that some of the most successful CEOs on Forbes Fortune 500 list do not have degrees? I'm astonished at your arrogance and lack of civility, and then to tag it at the end with "no offense meant of course." This has become standard practice when one side has nothing relevant to add to an argument: they resort to attacking the person, not the idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Above Top Secret is for entertainment purposes only. Anyone taking anything on this site as serious is in danger of loosing precious brain cells. Relax. Or better yet turn off the computer and go outside. Its cold yes but there are things to see in the woods even in the winter. Go take a walk and connect with nature for a while.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

Maybe I could not get 100 % of your sentences and the concept.

But what I learned was about Zionism.

I just need some reference.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So you took part in the looting of our nation and now you want to make amends? You should be thrown in prison with the rest of the scum that betray their own people for personal greed. Let this rot in your brain for the rest of your life that you were part of the problem. You found it funny when people chose to have a voice? You make me sick.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I wasn't challenging his level of education. I was challenging his integrity. I think he's lying. And if he's lying about what he does or has done for a living, then I have to assume that everything else he says it's BS. I stand by it. He's an attention seeker. He's given us nothing. Nothing that he has said would make me believe that he has some kind of insider info, some sort of experience with the way the inner workings of Wall Street operate. In fact, all that he has done is spew the same old paranoid conspiracy theorist bull that is prevalent on this forum. Irrational whoop whoop nonsense that isn't going to get him..or you, anywhere.

Go on, stroke his ego.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Above Top Secret is for entertainment purposes only. Anyone taking anything on this site as serious is in danger of loosing precious brain cells. Relax. Or better yet turn off the computer and go outside. Its cold yes but there are things to see in the woods even in the winter. Go take a walk and connect with nature for a while.

So things with multiple sources to fact is entertainment to you? If the mainstream media doesn't say it, it's not true right?

Denial knows no bounds. Even the awake attempt to sleep.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"You are accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
I am accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
We are trapped in an illusion of achievement on internet."

I disagree, if I managed to enlighten just one individual on ATS then I consider my time well spent. As it happens I have been enlightend to many a topic which gives me additonal knowledge. Knowledge is .......?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
"You are accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
I am accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
We are trapped in an illusion of achievement on internet."

I disagree, if I managed to enlighten just one individual on ATS then I consider my time well spent. As it happens I have been enlightend to many a topic which gives me additonal knowledge. Knowledge is .......?

I should add to this, as your credit, I do agree with your sentiment regarding freedom of speech and how we are losing it and the dangers of taking away that free speech.

But if anything I believe the Internet has been a serious thorn in the side of many governments which can only be a good thing.

I dont think people are going to be willing to give up this new found freedom easily anymore. The longer we have the net the greater that addiction will grow. Many people are close to being addicted to the internet, you cannot take away this new found addiction to free speech without some serious backlash.
edit on 2-1-2013 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel that the whole system is rigged and fake? After this whole fiscal cliff last minute deal occuring hours after there was no deal in sight, it just seems to me like the whole thing is just a scam. Is anyone ever going to have to actually pay for the economic troubles? They didn't even mention the debt ceiling which they have now reached.... But magically, they have 200 billion dollars in "extraordinary measures" that they can use for the next two months. Well how convenient for them. Its like none of the debt matters, none of the spending matters. Any and all economic problems are all fabricated.
edit on 2-1-2013 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'd be more persuaded by the legitimacy of your previous occupation if.... you'd deposit $5,000 to my PayPal?

I do see your point though, and it's a valid one. All these people taking the stance that your post is invalidated simply because you can't prove you were once a trader, I don't get. You do realize that although the internet is a superb medium for disseminating information, most people don't look far past that point. Find out what atrocity or conspiracy is underway, post your feelings on it, & continue with your day like it hasn't affected you in the least.

It's possible that could backfire on everyone. Hopefully it backfires on the elitist scumbags perpetrating this tyrannical nonsense instead. Psychopath leeches are one of the worst plagues to humanity.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

I don't know man, I'd love to believe your story but there's just something about the quality of the writing in your post that makes me think that you do not posses a high enough level of education to be a wall street trader. No offense meant of course.

What does the quality of his writing have to do with his stock trading experience. ?Do you know what sort of education and courses the major requires. It isnt the same as an english literature or masters in education. My writing and grammar online sucks and I bet you wouldnt believe what I do for a living either. I really don't think that is the best measure of intelligence. Yes you can tell if someone is a moron but clearly his post wasnt unintelligent in anyway imo.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Wow brother what a synchronicity!

This morning as I woke up I was thinking of AtS - the thought train led to wxactly what you are talking about:

I told myself - we need to stop posting on AtS and wasting our valuable LIFE time doing nothing but arguing and proving eachother wrong. All we have to do is look at the trends and this will show us an accurate prediction of where our governments are going, where society and civilzation is headed.

So its so cool that I stumbled across this thread just now! ( I woke up 3 hours ago )

You and I are on the same page brother; one does not have to prove themselves CORRECT about situations we look into; government contorl, cover ups, power, wars, and all those major conspiracies.

ALL we have to do is CLAN together as ONE people, march right into the whitehouse and take things ourselves.

People are afriad of SWAT, police force, homeland security, military and body guards - ALL the things Creepy Obama uses to protect his lying ass.. but I have a feeeling NO security guard will open fire on an entire population in front of them. If they do, whos going to win? 20 guys with armor and guns, or 3-30 MILLLLLLLLLION people surrounding them?

People picture this - imagine your job was to shut up and take whatever order your given for a paycheque. You are a security or police force, but still HUMAN.. your job is to protect those with the moeny because they pay you well, so what do you care what they are doing?
But all of a sudden 5 million people come marching towards you and what you guard - your "master" tells you to open fire and protect him, but being human, and seeeing infinite waves of humans coming towards you - would you shoot? Or surrender and see whats the wave about ?

DO NOT FEAR THOSE WITH GUNS, DO NOT GIVE YOUR GUNS AWAY, KEEP A FIRE ARM AT ALL TIMES, IT IS YOUR RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING ON EARTH TO PROTECT YYOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY AND THOSE YOU SHARE THIS CIVILIZATION WITH! YOU DONT NEED TO USE FORCE TO CHANGE, YOU HAVE NUMBERS, USSSSSE THEM!

SOMEONE, rallly up your city, start a campaign, remind people they need their guns against their government. STOP LOOKING AT EACHOTHER AS STRANGERS! We are all human ALL part of the same thing here, do not oppose EACHOTHER, oppose THOSE WHO CONTROL YOU!

Someone needs to grow balls and start a rally; More people HATE the government then those who dont in America. So rallying up should not be hard. If in our history humans could start a revolution (Agressive or not) WHY CANT WE TODAY WITH MORE NUMBERS AND MORE AMMUNITION??

This needs to go down this YEAR, someone HAS to trigger the revolution. America will not become a nation of freedom, ITS NOT EVEN A FREE NNATION CURRENTLY. America has already been destroyed! Do the civilians of America want to see their great nation fall and turn against them because of some sissy ass men with armor and guns??? ITS A HANDFUL VS A POPULATION!

Grow a backbone and stand on your oown two feet America. You need to start something, before your elites give the trigger to kill its own people. America seems to be heading into WW3, THAT ALONE WILL WHIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE CITIES!! Have any of you SEEN what technology they have developed in the military?? Hirosima was NOTHING compared to what is in store.

Make a change America, it starts with each and everyone of you, stop looking at eachother as strangers YOU ALL WANT THE SAME THING - a peaceful, honest government who brings their nation together not against eachother!
You KNOW who the wolves in sheep clothing are, GO GET EM!

Geez.. I think I should create a social network which is global - so everyone can get off CIA controlled facebook and Ats and other sites and everyone can come under one social unit, where these messages and plans can manifest to all.

We all want the same thing - Love, peace, harmony, development of the human race, DROP the BORDERS, BURN the FLAGS, LOOK at eachother as FAMILY and NEIGHBOORS.

Its seriously that easy my friends

*sorry for the message being so bold, but this message needs to be burned into the minds and hearts of every Earthling*

~ Love is an art
edit on 2-1-2013 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can only refute one thing the OP said....that we are wasting our time. That is just untrue.

I come seeking information so I can better determine what course of action, if any I am going to take regarding the safety of me and mine. We are all waiting....for something. We all cannot disseminate all of the daily news regarding things that may affect us, so we come here to essentially trade information.

Without a place to aim my displeasure with things, such as ATS, I may allow things to fester to the point where I alone would take action causing potential harm to me or others. Forums such as this allow us to talk about the crap taking place with others of like mind. We are writing about our worries and government crime in order to generate responses so that these feelings do not fester and become uncontrollable, leading to God knows what.

A march on Washington is not necessary. The Government may not be scared of the people quite yet, but once you wake the Sleeping Dragon known as the American People, there will be nowhere for them to hide. Rather than paying shills to cause disruption in forums, I bet they have rooms of people reading them and reporting Americas unhappiness for the administration.

No matter how things play out, I put my money on ATSers to survive anything longer than an uninformed plebe. We are just inherently smarter than ordinary people as we all have a thirst for knowledge...and of course, knowledge is power.

S+F

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Exactly! I work in Higher Education and see this exact same scenario everyday. Someone has something valid to say we knick-pick the messenger or message instead of truly examining the point. And by the way, I do agree with the OP as I've lurked on these forums for years but finally posted since I too understand that despite all the great information and discussion we share here on ATS the system is so rigged we will never gain control. Also, I believe, and it has been said in other posts that the architects of this system are extremely effective in keeping us from ever breaking free.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join