I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 3
108
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
I have a question about America's Deficit, what is the "True $$$ Number". I have heard when it's all added up - it tops 80 Trillion, not the 16 Trillion everyone is told?

Is that anything to do with derivatives ect?


Yes, you are one informed mojo


Every futures contract has value assigned to it, sort of like a Gold Bar
has assigned value from second to second. The only problem is that
unlike gold, Futures contract is a piece of paper or even worse just a
virtual file on server, and that futures contract is bought/sold on margin.

So the buyer/seller has NO REAL MONEY, when you add up all that
assigned value, you get numbers that are astronomical, and yet they
are on the books as legitimate money/debt,
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This should say what i want to say here
2nd line




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
This should say what i want to say here
2nd line



Feel like adding a little value to your post? How about throwing your reading audience a bone and explaining a little how videos you're posting are relevant to the discussion?

I'm not watching 'em without an explanation of how they fit the topic and I can guarantee you that very few others will either. That makes the "skinny puppy" videos off topic and will be reported as such unless you edit each of your video posts with a little commentary.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
Feel like adding a little value to your post? How about throwing your reading audience a bone and explaining a little how videos you're posting are relevant to the discussion?


Yeah I was kinda going to say that, but I didn't want to be insensitive



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism
 


Good luck with people actually agreeing with you're post. I've said what you've said in your OP many times, and no one listens. Or either no one cares. They claim we have bad attitudes, that something can change, that we're wrong, and many other things.

I don't think I know everything, but I've been researching and looking into conspiracies since I was 12, and I've been tricked enough times to know I'm doing nothing but going in a complete loop. I'm glad some people can at least recognize it. A loop they've created. Nothing will change.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I was directing them at the subject of the Ops original post which is the fact nothing can be done to stop people from making selfish negative changes, skinny puppy is a politcal protest band whose lyrics fit perfectly into my viewpoints and how i feel about said people.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Good luck with people actually agreeing with you're post. I've said what you've said in your OP many times, and no one listens. Or either no one cares. They claim we have bad attitudes, that something can change, that we're wrong, and many other things.

I don't think I know everything, but I've been researching and looking into conspiracies since I was 12, and I've been tricked enough times to know I'm doing nothing but going in a complete loop. I'm glad some people can at least recognize it. A loop they've created. Nothing will change.


I think you get it

It is amazing to me in a way. To see the sublime process, they give
people an outlet on the internet, knowing that once they type and type
and type there will be no energy to organize a protest.

And when they inject shills to keep the "debate" going, it just keeps Looping like you said.

And where does that place people like you and I

are we one day going to go crazy ?

or become some far away solitary holy men the society forgot ?

(I am shaking my head)
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


I get it now



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by RMFX1
I don't know man, I'd love to believe your story but there's just something about the quality of the writing in your post that makes me think that you do not posses a high enough level of education to be a wall street trader. No offense meant of course.



Tell you what, why don't you test me, ask me something only a "wall st trader would know"


To be honest man, i don't know why you would dignify that comment with an answer.
Just another try hard that doesn't have the decency to reply to the substance of your post and feels qualified to attempt to call you out.
RMFX1 well played, you are todays internet champion.

Personally i couldn't care less if you are a trader or not, the message about bloodless revolution, and having the guts to seek it out, is one that needs to heard time and again until it seeps into the thickest, dullest, mindstate and realised for the truth it is.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism
 




You are accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
I am accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
We are trapped in an illusion of achievement on internet.


Personally I'm here to practice writing and to kill time at work. Mission accomplished. But apparently for some, illusion transcends the internet.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
The message about bloodless revolution, and having the guts to seek it out, is one that needs to heard time and again until it seeps into the thickest, dullest, mindstate and realised for the truth it is.


It got to the point where I am not sure I want to have children considering what
the future will be.

Amazing the things we share on internet



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Personally I'm here to practice writing and to kill time at work. Mission accomplished. But apparently for some, illusion transcends the internet.


Than you sir are smarter than me

For a while there I thought I was making a difference
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism
 


Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
Tell you what, why don't you test me, ask me something only a "wall st trader would know"

I have a question for you, but it won't help the credibility of your role as a wall street trader.
Anything I could ask you in this regard would only confirm that you know as little as I do anyways...

So here is my question:
What do you and your kind (I'm talking wall street traders, not Jews...) bring to the table?
How do we as a society benefit from your existence?
What value do you still have for society?

I believe you, your kind and your whole scheme are absolutely vincible... (ever read Sun-Tzu's Art of War?)
Let's say I'm right and one fine day you face defeat... why should we let you live?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
So here is my question:
What do you and your kind (I'm talking wall street traders, not Jews...) bring to the table?
How do we as a society benefit from your existence?
What value do you still have for society?

I believe you, your kind and your whole scheme are absolutely vincible... (ever read Sun-Tzu's Art of War?)
Let's say I'm right and one fine day you face defeat... why should we let you live?


First off I am now awake,

hopefully you would let me live because I am now on your side, read the whole
thread and it will be clear I am on your side.

NY Stock Exchange should be shut down, because all I did there was steal
money, and all my friends do there now is steal money.

For VAST MAJORITY, buying stocks is like paying a tax you shouldn't be paying.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I am not a Jew.
Many of my friends are.
As Fellow Americans we are all affected by the Israel/Palestine Situation.
All of my Jewish friends are fed up.
As one so eloquently put it "Give them that sh***y piece of land and build a wall".
This particular friend is an Historian/Professor/Published Author with a Doctorate from Columbia Lived/Studied in Germany for a year Lived/Studied in Israel for a year.

Every Israeli is a Jew but not every Jew is an Israeli.

Just saying.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by yourmaker
That's because (and I assume) you are generalizing major portions of the ATS collective.

This place is as divisive as they come.
Some say nothing is happening, some say EVERYTHING is happening. The beauty of ATS.
To me, that means we are somewhere in the middle. It's happening, just at a slower pace then imagined.


I do like you message and deep down hope you are right, but my
mind is telling me you are wrong.

Instead of making a protest poster for the street tomorrow, here I am
talking to you online. I think that is the problem.
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

well point blank period you are right the people hold the virtual world in to high regard when all it dose is corral us like cattle although there be knowledge it wont do a thing unless we act i totally agree what people should do s take intiative and organize local public forums and correlate that with real world protest but not just a few many for the few will be labeled terrorists but the masses patriots and so on. the problem is finding it within us to do what every one has to to everyone for years assert intellectually now your views and gather evidence of corruption and frame it like we do with the good blatantly put out poster raise awareness individually not rely on some organized entity to do the peoples bidding history has shown.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by yourmaker
That's because (and I assume) you are generalizing major portions of the ATS collective.

This place is as divisive as they come.
Some say nothing is happening, some say EVERYTHING is happening. The beauty of ATS.
To me, that means we are somewhere in the middle. It's happening, just at a slower pace then imagined.


I do like you message and deep down hope you are right, but my mind is telling me
you are wrong.

Instead of making a protest poster for the street tomorrow, here I am talking to you
online. I think that is the problem.


You don't see how relating ideas with someone, anyone on this planet could be beneficial in some form?

Even if, 'online'? Sounds kind of technophobic


I understand your point, you see this as a time wasting endeavour, I see it as a preparation, if even for a moment in the day. I see it as a way to reassure my point that something needs to change. I see it as taking in as much as I can.

In the end, is it not your conscious choice to talk to me rather then create said street poster?

In the end, isn't spreading the message here just as efficient as a street poster?
The message in the end, still reaches real tangible people with real ideas and real thought.
Not everyone here is getting paid you know. I'm here to learn, but also to share.

im sorry to say internet is just lke the government your a fool to trust it



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism
 

So you basically agree that your kind and profession are useless (or even harmful) for society and should be dealt with?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
So you basically agree that your kind and profession are useless (or even harmful) for society and should be dealt with?


Absolutely, in fact show me an opportunity and I would gladly testify
on common practices.

Of course far bigger problem is Federal Reserve,


EDIT: wait a minute what do you mean by "kind"
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I actually don't care what your profession is, or your level of competency at it. EVERY person should have a rudimentary understanding of how the world economy works. While guns are important, the true power is in the money. Whoever issues it and disseminates it has the power.
As to your aforementioned angst about your faith, I am aware of the differences in Sephardic and Ashkenaze Jews. IIRC, I read that the Ashkenaze branch currently holds the homeland thus I would be led to think you may be Sephardic . One must be Jewish to be a Zionist, but NO ONE needs to be a Zionist to be Jewish. I am neither, incidentally.
It would be a wonderous event, should there be a sudden epiphany amongst the humble of the world; that government is the antithesis of world harmony and peaceful co existence. Won't happen, methinks. But I would be elated.
Peaceful protest is probably an oxymoron. Even if the 3 million were completely peaceful, the .gov would surely overreact with violence. Yet, if it could be arranged, massive peaceful protests would be the most efficient in the long term. In the short term, the chaos which will ensue once we have dismantled the one and begin to build the other, whatever that may be, is a bit daunting. People being like they are, ya know.
Can't wholly agree about us being destroyed. Changed, ok.......probably til the next upheaval...... but not destroyed...... the thirst for autonomy and self determination is strong in our species.
I do think that America as we now know it, may cease to exist if we do not wake up and see.
We stand at the precipice as the clock strikes the 11th hour.





new topics
top topics
 
108
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join