It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So what comets are due to swing by us this year?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh... On a minor note.. Sarcasm isnt a shield either..

But I couldnt give a crap anyway.. Dont shoot the messenger.. Or the deranged..

But I guess we will see huh?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
The Dome on the rock was set up around 691 Ad.. 1335 years later (a day =a year) the Israelis took back Jersalem and the temple mount.. However blessed is he who get to the 1335th day (2013)...

691+1335 is 2026 though.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

ISON...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

The Dome on the rock was set up around 691 Ad.. 1335 years later (a day =a year) the Israelis took back Jersalem and the temple mount.. However blessed is he who get to the 1335th day (2013)...

691+1335 is 2026 though.

Details, details....

Looks like we have to wait 13 more years.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

691+1335 is 2026 though.

I have number blindness.. I am the worst mathematician ever! The calculations I was given working backwards from when Israel took The Temple mount, coincide with the building of the Dome...

I know... Worst prophet EVER lol.. But greater minds can confirm if they wanna check it out..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

If you see it playing out in the time line you pointed out for us then that is the way it is. No sense changing
your mind. You told us and now can rest a little easier. My daughter said about the coming comet, hope it does not hit us !!!! Now I did not expect her to say that. We agreed that it was mighty close to the 2012 date so yeah, it could make one think twice about thinking the danger is past. I don't see how a comet could "bust up" like that but guess it could..think maybe it's happened before. Sorry for my ignorance. Otherwise keep following what the bible says not what you want it to say. What else can you do but be true to the pattern that you see?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

No.. It was made pretty clear that 2013 is the year..

Just relaying info mate.. In fact.. Imagine the best fart ever.. This is it..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Well I hope its just an oversight... 13 more years is way, way to much longer to wait

edit on 12/31/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

Comets

Next year's most eagerly awaited shows in the skies above might not happen — but that's exactly what makes them so eagerly awaited. There's nothing like uncertainty to build up the drama, and right now, Comet PANSTARRS and Comet ISON are surrounded by bright haloes of uncertainty.

The picture should be getting clearer in the weeks ahead for the comet formally known as C/2011 L4 PANSTARRS, which was discovered in 2011. It'll take a few more months to get a fix on C/2012 S1 ISON, which was first spotted this September. All we can say right now is, if the comets live up to their current high expectations, PANSTARRS could blaze as bright as Venus in March — and then, in November and December, ISON could outshine the moon to the "Comet of the Century."

Neither one appears to be a threat to earth, but hey, I don't want to get in the way of good biblical doomfest.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

The closest ISON will get to Earth is 39 million miles. How is a piece of something 39 million miles away going to hit Earth?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

It almost self inflicted mate.. We do it to ourselves somehow..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

The Bible specifically warns against date setters. It could be ten years from now or in the next five minutes.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvanB

The closest ISON will get to Earth is 39 million miles. How is a piece of something 39 million miles away going to hit Earth?

Says you.. A fellow human who is falable.. Just like me.. I know I am.. Happy to be wrong.. But I aint unfortunately... Actually..

Nearlly threw a disclaimer in there!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Going through that Post Partum Depression after giving birth can be a bitch.

I think mankind is going to destroy itself, not a comet. Are you sure it is a comet coming from space or possibly missiles? I'm not much for believing a two thousand year old book can predict the end at a certain time. I see that our greed, desire for power, and pride is increasing as our compassion and rationality is decreasing as a population. That shows me that it is possible something chaotic may happen in the near future, possibly in the next year. I'm just an observer at this point and can't do much.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Says orbital mechanics.
They haven't been wrong yet.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is another comet in about 4 weeks.
Comet Lemmon.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

LOL. So you come up some silly vision, I agree with you that we are in the end times, and you flame me through the whole thread?

You really need to read the Bible and try to understand what it actually says, and then try to treat other people with some semblance of decency. I won't stoop to your level and try to sound tough and act like a badass.

I'll just say that you sound very petty and misled.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Its pretty clear and not allorgorical.. Something like a burning mountain.. That was their speak.. Falling into the sea.. Make you own mind up.. I could be wrong.. Ffs I had better be! I should be on ops again soon..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join