It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikingdk87

Ragnorok aside... Keep your sword at your right hand... There is no entry into valhalla unless you die sword in hand..

And in this case.. There is no entry unless you have the sword of the Spirit of God.. His Son.. Or you will enjoy an eternity of darkness.. Not drinking and fighting in the halls of valhalla..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have more of a tendency to post apocalyptic threads and the hats go off to this guy? Even though, as we speak everyone from Phage to other notable and well-known (overrated) ats member is throwing punches.

Although, I am unsure about the where and when abouts of the EOW event. I do believe that something will happen within the next 10 years... On some climatic SHTF. Either war or comet, blah blah blah

I wish the OP would pm me

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Just did x

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What do you guys want??

That I was backpacking in the Amazon then came across an object that gave me hindsight??..

Nope.. Just mundane depressed ex soldier turning to God...

Whatever you may think the only advice I have is to repent.. Turn from wickedness.. Seek Gods face..

There is no healing without it...

But you people wont.. So suck up whats coming...

You bring it on yourselves and your families.. Idiots..

This time next year I guarantee no told you so ATS thread..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

No actually I've been thinking. I'm not going to go around saying this in RL because people get really weird about it, but I've realized that considering that the Mayan calendar and Sumerian Text, various other texts, mention that in 2012 the astronomy changes and also mention some kind of meteorite activity... It would be not that bold of a claim to say it would not occur smack dab the day dec 21 2012. It would actually take time, at least a year or two.

The Mayan Calender is now in it's second form so now the new calender starts, in fact it didn't start in 2012 but rather the (end) of 2012. If such a planet as Niburu would appear it would appear later on, after a few Earth rotations or something. The problem is that when do you decide that it was false. Unfortinatly I am guessing, I forget, the second Mayan calender ends in 800 years, as apposed to the other one that lasted like 3000 years. So you can't ever say, it never happened, but on a scientific level I would like to say if it ever happened or not in my life time, and put this thing to rest.

Now lets look at the facts. There is actually a meteor coming for Earth, or actually that's what Nasa claims. I'm not saying freak out, because even if it did hit Earth it would not really be that bad, plus Nasa seems to be nonchalant about it anyways. But first they said it would hit in around 2018, that's only like 5 years from now at this point. But they have been changing the date, now it's like 2046, it was 2020ish at one point. I just can't for the life of me believe there even is a meteorite up there at all period. I just can't imagine the day they deal with it, but most of us will see that day, and then we will look back on these conversations in retrospect.

I actually was reading the Bible the other day, I never read it before, well once a little bit. I am Athiest, and I assumed the Bible was a collection of ancient desert fariy stories, but now that I read it, it sounds like total BS, no offense. But I think the people back then were trying to minipulate people. Actually it sounds like different authors through out time, some BS some just old fables and stuff , and a lot of repition and also a lot of making a big deal out of how good it was that the world was made. They say it after each flippn sentence.

However, I didn't realize they mention a flaming mountain like structure hitting the ocean, I'm going to look into that. That doesn't sound like the normal BS preachy manipulative text I read. I didn't read the whole thing. Could it be possible that mixed in with all the BS are ancient stories that have become more like Paul Bunuon tall tales misinterpreted by monks or something for filler? I'm trying to say that if it mentions a meteor, how could some loony religious nut from the stone ages make that up? All though they did see meteors back then hit the Earth, like when the Muslims found that one meteor. Would they be able to guess there were bigger ones out there? But then they say it would hit when our communications are improved.

I was never impressed by the y2k thing, it didn't really have any substance. Just because the clock says 00:00, would not signal nukes to kill everyone, they didn't even have A.I. stuff then for the most part. But the Mayan Calender is pretty credible, more credible than the Bible I would say. It's the original after all.

I hate to be the guy to make the doomsday prediction right after the other one was wrong, but things don't happen over night. Also I'm not predicting doomsday, I think doomsday is nonsensical religious stuff. There's no such thing. Also I didn't believe anything would happen dec 21st, and I most certainly didn't think the world would end because a calender stopped, which it didn't stop. People don't understand the concept of a circle.

If anything happens I'm guessing 2014-2025. Then let's put this thing to rest if we can, as best we can at least.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I actually logged in for this one.

You have some very plausible situations spoken of. I guess we'll all see at some point.

While the "bible" has been tinkered with to the nth degree, I believe that the original wisdom will figure a way to seep out regardless of the arrogance of the Church/Rome and their like.

TRUTH cannot be hidden for long. Even roaches have to run off sometimes.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

That was the funniest title I've seen in ages. Thanks for the laugh. S&F!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
The bible is a storybook...
Not even a good story book.
We should base a Religion around "The Dark Tower" series of books, they are better written and would make a better religion. IMO

No, they just so happen to have been the books that you've read and enjoyed.

But I just can't see Stephen King in the role of world savior.. I don't know I don't think it works to be honest.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

That sounds like a Volcano ( burning mountain falling into the sea ) if a big one went off we would be smothered by ash and darkness for a while. By the way, God loves you always has and always will. This I have faith in. And if he decides to head a rock our way or awaken a smouldering mountain, so be it. It's his making. People drown, burn, get shot/raped tortured daily. If I was God of this world, I would be unhappy and give it a kick up the arse too!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
There is no entry unless you have the sword
of the Spirit of God.. His Son..

If you believe in creationism then there is
only One-Creator, bloodlines are mute since
everything else other than God is God's creation.
The bloodlines and who begot whom is all mute.
Focusing on blood lines, 'sons' of who begot
who is only relative to colonialists and their in a soft-kill agenda.
It was royal bloodlines and colonialism that distorted religion,
to promote a bloodline theory and a political agenda/war.
The commandments and laws such as
"love thy neighbor as thy self"
are not adherent to a son or who begot who, that in itself is mute
and defeats God's message.
The bigoted bloodline agenda, monarchism, needs to stop
if there will ever be any
peace in this world.

edit on 3/1/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
What do you guys want??

That I was backpacking in the Amazon then came across an object that gave me hindsight??..

Nope.. Just mundane depressed ex soldier turning to God...

Whatever you may think the only advice I have is to repent.. Turn from wickedness.. Seek Gods face..

There is no healing without it...

But you people wont.. So suck up whats coming...

You bring it on yourselves and your families.. Idiots..

This time next year I guarantee no told you so ATS thread..

You are a gold mine for good quotes. God chose a very humble messenger.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I think I might lose sleep pondering this.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
With recent events in the skies... This prediction is not looking too crazy now hey???...
edit on 18-2-2013 by EvanB because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have the feeling this guy

www.australiangeographic.com.au...

Has something to do with us guys

bigthink.com...

Their were several other large bolides at the time, one in Russia, one in the Chesapeake. But I think this one is the most likely culprit for the whole New World/Old World Monkey dilemma. The succeeding wave must have been at least a few thousand ft. high. The real ark would have been made of entire forests of debris; yawl remember!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If we are trying to establish a timeline for doomsday we should not be looking at biblical texts. The sad truth is that society itself is driving the engine of our own destruction. I can honestly say that I have lost all faith in society;but I have not lost faith in humanity(not one bit). I do not wish pain and suffering on anyone and I will always do my absolute best to help those in need. I have the best of intentions and yet I still WANT/NEED society to collapse. I do not want chaos or anarchy; but I will never be truly useful/happy without it. The only thing that I've ever wanted out of life is a small piece of land for myself and to be left alone.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Are we dead yet?

I'm so looking forward to your first post in January.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Still looks crazy as ever from over here.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Ha, ya, dark tower is awesome, but even they talk about "the man Jesus"....so it's all the same, just be a good person, karma, (Ka), all that. I don't know why that got so misconstrued......

<< 9  10  11   >>

join