Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So if I was wrong about everything ever but really really nice about it you would believe me? I'll keep that in mind but it sounds like the modus operandi of a con-man to me.

No but i would be more inclined to listen to you. You don't have to be a know it all jerk you choose to be and thats why i dont care what you have to say, and i know what i think doesnt matter to you but im letting you know anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

They talk the talk.. But their arrogance is going to be our undoing.. Htf do you computer model the unknown with our limited perceptions???

You cant...

Model away..

You can guess, and thats what happens most of the time, and those guesses are revised numerous times over and over until a generally accurate approximation is achieved that looks about right.

Like what I mentioned that went over Phages head; the laws of physics supposedly never change, but humans and their calculations of those laws and how they pertain to whatever is at hand, are usually not that accurate at all until many revisions have taken place, and even then can still be heavily flawed for a variety of reasons.

Youre right though; a lot of it does come down to arrogance and ego.
edit on 12/31/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Fair enough.
In that case get ready for the next End of the World.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Phage is a rockstar man. Rockstars don't apologize for being rockstars.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Like what I mentioned that went over Phages head;

No examples of comets suddenly veering wildly off course? Darn.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

other sources said this wont hit but it sure is awful close. Asteroid 2012 DA14
edit on 31-12-2012 by dmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why attack scripture?? Surely you cant be intimidated by it??? Say it isnt soo mr Phage!.. Or the fact that the reality is that all you have is a few fancy words but no clue really..

THAT is the truth... They could not predict a fart..

They have good models.. But they are not much to go on considering we are by surprise all the time..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No examples of comets suddenly veering wildly off course? Darn.

You cant be so dense as to not understand my point being put forth, can you

You must trolling... or just incredibly overrated on this site
edit on 12/31/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Why attack scripture?? Surely you cant be intimidated by it???
No. Not a bit. And I'm not "attacking" scripture, just your use of it.

But they are not much to go on considering we are by surprise all the time..
Not by known objects in space. C/2012 S1 (ISON) is a known object in space and it will follow its predicted path and not get any closer than 39 million miles to Earth.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

You cant be so dense as to not understand the point being put forth, can you

That the OP is predicting a piece of ISON will hit Earth next year? No, I got that point.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

When was you around to witness it?? Never..

You may have a great computer.. But like the battlefield.. Predetermism breaks down at the quantum level..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

A comet is quite a bit larger than a quantum.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Say for sure it wont...

Not all of it anyway..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Made up of quanta though hey? Just like you

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Phage

Say for sure it wont...

Not all of it anyway..

For sure it won't.
None of it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thank's for your post. I think it needed to be written down. You carried it a long time, and now must be the right time.
God doesn't hate you. He can't hate anything He has Created.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

You were feeling the Holy Spirit prompting you to speak. It says in the Word that in end days, Acts 2:17 17 " 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Mark 13: 14 - 19 14 "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let no one on the roof of his house go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16 Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 18 Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now--and never to be equaled again."

What I am not sure of is what the abomination that causes desolation is supposed to be and what is it supposed to do, because it sounds like it will be horrible, but is it only for those in Judea or for all nations? And why are they NOT to go back into their houses? I'm sure God will reveal this in his timing.

And a ball of fire could be a meteor or a comet. If it is a comet, wouldn't that cause less damage because the main part of the comet is water crystals where as a meteor is solid rock??

And 1/3 of the earth will be destroyed by fire. 1/3 of the earth will be destroyed by famine and the remaining 1/3 will be destroyed by flooding.

And the Word says God can use anyone, even the unbeliever, to tell his message or do his work. Feel blessed that you were chosen.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
(Well, hopefully) Happy New Year!

I find your post quite interesting. Kinda scary - but very interesting to say the least.

I have had a feeling that something big is gonna happen between Jan - July 2013. What? I have no clue. I have no proof - just a feeling. Maybe something like the Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami of 2004 (?) or the Japan earthquake/Tsunami. Maybe a solar flare. Maybe a volcano. Something major.

I hope & pray my feeling is WRONG. I've been wrong in the past & will be in the future.

So your idea or maybe prophecy caught my attention and who knows, right?

Its pretty clear and not allorgorical.. Something like a burning mountain.. That was THEIR speak...

I do have a question for you.

Who are "they"?

Respectfully,
NCB.

edit on 31-12-2012 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Changed my mind.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oooh some fresh doom that isn't really interesting. Can't someone come up with something new ?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
As earlier stated put down the bible and have a drink. Maybe it's time I put down the drink and pick up the bible and digest the Word once more.
It's been too, it's long I've put it on the back burner. It's time to re-read and gain some etheral connection that I once had. It's always been there, in the background. Thank you for your OP, maybe its not too late to grasp that 2013 could reaffirm that former connection.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join