It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Firstly.. When have you guys ever known me to prophesy anything?? In fact I have ridiculed a lot of the prophecies here and been sanctimonius about them.. Im not what you would call the best Christian too.. Quite frankly I have lied, been a drunk, killed in combat and been a total missfit.. I smoke.. Like a drink.. Love sex.. So pretty much the antithesis of anyones idea of a God used person.. I have no idea why I was given this info but I DO love God and though I think He hates me I am still going to deliver this whether I get flamed or not because I have been carrying it around for years.. I honestly felt "pregnant" with it all this time and now its time to give birth..

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand three hundred and thirty five days""Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty five days"

Please dont post till I have finished

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"But go you your way till the end, for you shall rest, and arise to your inheritence at the end of days"..

The Dome on the rock was set up around 691 Ad.. 1335 years later (a day =a year) the Israelis took back Jersalem and the temple mount.. However blessed is he who get to the 1335th day (2013)...

This is not going to make me popular but the dome on the rock that was built over the Holy place and has the inscription that God has no Son in the the very spot Abraham eas given the promise is indeed the abomination of desolation that Yeshua spoke about too..

When I was given this information in 2005 I was also told that Bebe Netenyahu would be in power.. Which at the time seamed impossible.. But lowe and behold.. Here he is.. He has given the task of setting up the throne of David.. Much like the Iranian President has been given the task to bring about the conditions to bring the Mahdi out..

They are are working together unknowingly to make prophecy happen..

Now for the doom...

We have a Comet heading our way very shortly.. Part of it it is going to hit..

Revelation 8v8 "Then the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea and a third of the sea became blood"..

I know Im using the bible a lot here but wtf?? If you follow the sequence of events in Rev 8 it is clear that a space object has hit earth.. Not just that its during a time where there will be "signs in the sun, in the moon, and the stars, and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring".. Now... And in a time where "many will run too and fro and knowledge shall increase"... Thermodynamics.. Information transforming from one form to another and one place to another faster.... Today...

Pffft.. I know that did not make much sense.. My brain works faster than my fingers and lack the ability to convey information in a digestible way.. Especially on this damn phone!

We are in the season.. But we dont know the hour.. But it is at the doors..

Sorry guys.. But that certainly made me feel better.. Phew..

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The bible is a storybook...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Not even a good story book.
We should base a Religion around "The Dark Tower" series of books, they are better written and would make a better religion. IMO

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Stars n flags for having big cahunas!
most of us know something is coming we just don't know exactly how it will play out or are too afraid of being flamed to admit it. Happy New Year!
I've never killed in or out of combat but have had the desire to strangle my ex mother-inlaw with my pantyhose. Does that count?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Glad you feel better
put the bible down
pour yourself a drink

HAPPY NEW YEAR

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Not sure about the connections you are making, but the leading experts on Biblical prophecy all agree that we are in the end times. Bible predicts Syria being destroyed, Egypt at civil war with itself, Israel being accosted on all sides, rebuidling the temple, and yeah, the knowledge will be greatly increased. We can now understand alot of Bible prophecy whereas once we couldn't....the whole world seeing two prophets dead in the street, an army of 200 million.

I find it amazing that anyone could write off this stuff as coincidence. No one knows the day or the hour, but we know the season is now.

So yeah. Someone is going to lob a nuke soon, I'd say, and the Tribulation will begin.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

Cheers mate.. Doing that right now

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I disagree.

But the Dark Tower series is awesome, I agree totally on that point.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

1 heck of a "story book" to sell 4 trillion copies #harrypotterwho?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I disagree.

But the Dark Tower series is awesome, I agree totally on that point.

The Dark Tower was written by author who grew up just down the road from where I live and its inspiration can be seen from my window.. Oh.. He was a Christian too.. The whole books "Return of the King".. Where did you yhink he got that from???

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

And it's not even an easy read like the Potter books.

OK I like the Harry Potter books. I had a long flight, read one of them, and one thing lead to another....I'm a sad person.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There is truth in religion..even though its flawed...just gotta look for them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by cass1dy09

And it's not even an easy read like the Potter books.

OK I like the Harry Potter books. I had a long flight, read one of them, and one thing lead to another....I'm a sad person.

Harry Potter wont save you idiot.. But lets see natural selection in action..

link   
reply to post by EvanB

I agree on the end times stuff, see above. I was disagreeing with your disagree-er.

King definitely believes in a God....I have read all of his books, he was my guy as a teen. Great talent. His beliefs don't jive with Christianity, but he has some kind of faith in some kind of creator, that I know. I think when a person has hundreds of millions of dollars, that alone is pretty staggering.

link   

I know Im using the bible a lot here but wtf??

Well, I'm glad you got that off your chest. No flaming from me. If you're going to share stuff like this ATS is the place.

Happy New Years!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

DUDE, I AGREED WITH YOUR ORIGINAL POST. READ THE THREAD.

Calm the freak down. Comprehend.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

The Dark Tower was written by author who grew up just down the road from where I live and its inspiration can be seen from my window.. Oh.. He was a Christian too..
Stephen King was a Christian? What is he now?
edit on 12/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 31-12-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry Mr Phage you are correct.. I had in mind The Two Towers..

Give me a break dude.. I have just given birth..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join