It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Now back on topic, only on page 4, so for now Phage has a pretty solid explanation (As always ), wonder if somebody makes a more convincing one along the thread

Spoiler Alert: NO

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
1) theres two orbs around the explosion, then a third hovering to the far right of the screen, is that another part of the balloon or what? seems like its far away.

2) watching the video again, one of the orbs moves towards the large orb, while the other orb remains completely still, if they are attatched by strings, wouldn't they all move at the same time and not independently?

3) the first frame before the explosion, shows one orb going to towards it, then in the second frame we see another 3 appear

its really annoying not having the original video without the silly news people in it makes it difficult to watch it properly
edit on 1-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
1) theres two orbs around the explosion, then a third hovering to the far right of the screen, is that another part of the balloon or what?

2) watching the video again, one of the orbs moves towards the large orb, while the other orb remains completely still, if they are attatched by strings, wouldn't they all move at the same time and not independently?

It's a two dimensional image, how do you know the other was stationary?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
all your balloons are belong to us.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

there's no chance in hell that what we are seeing are "balloons" especially with that kind of explosion or disbursement.

2013 is shaping up to be a strange year indeed

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i made some GIFs of the video, highlighting areas of interest, the news video was annoying!

is it possible to embed these? it wont let me

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The object is suspended in the air, it is clearly not of our technology or from this dimensional plane. It looks like it's ripped a void inbetween dimensions or it's technology is so advanced it was able to suspend itself there with much power. There are obviously other bodies circling around the exploded object! The media was so downplayed, almost like it's a joke to believe it anything besides "a weather balloon".

I can't believe people are actually posting "LOL omg it's a weather balloon u guys r idiots to think otherwise ha-yukkk". Nothing better than disinformants in the morning. Good kick in my pants to start off the new year. Something happened here and the government doesn't want people to question it. Laugh it off, right?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

edit on 1/1/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: double post

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Even if it is just a balloon. -

the Vatican's response seemed odd. - Light Reflections?

Its like they thought up any excuse just to bury it quickly.

The Vatican and NASA always have to have an answer for UFOs, they never say they don't know, even if they really don't know, it sounds like a coverup because they always have to make up some silly excuse.

The Illuminati controls the Vatican, and the Vatican know about ETs, regardless of this video

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

When did the Vatican get into this line of work? Vatican Aerial Phenomena Branch. This Vatican thing says much....word to the wise.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'll answer for the third time the same thing; When you look at Phage's videos of exploding weather balloons, you can see gas coming out of it.

If you look at the video in the OP, in the image after the "explosion", you can see that same puff of gas, pointing left bottom.

meh...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

wow this makes it a lot easier to analyze, it looks like the larger object is giving off some sort of light or heat...

i would love to know what direction this guy was pointing the telescope to...and how many X's did he zoom?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Word ...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

there's no chance in hell that what we are seeing are "balloons" especially with that kind of explosion or disbursement.

Are you suggesting that you are an expert on weather balloon explosions and gas disbursement? Exactly how many hours of balloon explosions have you studied to make such a statement?

From video I've seen of exploding weather balloons, looks pretty similar to me. Close enough to write it off as such at least.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
The object is suspended in the air, it is clearly not of our technology or from this dimensional plane. It looks like it's ripped a void inbetween dimensions or it's technology is so advanced it was able to suspend itself there with much power. There are obviously other bodies circling around the exploded object! The media was so downplayed, almost like it's a joke to believe it anything besides "a weather balloon".

I can't believe people are actually posting "LOL omg it's a weather balloon u guys r idiots to think otherwise ha-yukkk". Nothing better than disinformants in the morning. Good kick in my pants to start off the new year. Something happened here and the government doesn't want people to question it. Laugh it off, right?

The media was probably overplaying, they likely knew it was a weather balloon, Slayer got it right too at the very start, even though in jest.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by RoScoLaz

No, I'm not believing the "ballon" story either, but their is one part that going through the posts here that I notice is missing. The flash of light.

A Sacramento man scanning the night sky caught a sudden burst of light through his telescope

If it were a "ballon" it doesn't seem that their would be any kind of flash or burst of light, would there?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes because burst weather balloons suspend in the air like time has frozen -- and light up so bright so we can see it from the ground. And I can't forget that all weather balloons have orbs that hover and revolve around them too. Are you sure it might not just be a bird? Or a plane that's jet engine burst? How about swamp gas?

News was playing it down obviously because it's of greater significance. As per the Vatican's response--light reflection?--who wants to believe what those child sacrificing demons have to say anyways? You're not going to get the truth from TPTB or the media.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

perhaps, but what is this 3rd object

look at this, if you look to the far right of the screen theres another orb,

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It took me only a couple of seconds to pick my butt up off the ground and about a week for my shoulder to heal but about 2 years for me to get over my ego being hurt because of landing on my ass before I tried it again but this time I listened to those who actually knew what the hell they are talking about with regards to firearms.....
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think two years is a bit much for falling on your ass and I can see how you reacted to Phage getting all those stars for showing people the explosion was a weather balloon. I dare not imagine how you would react if he caught up to you. At this rate, he will.

edit on 1-1-2013 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join