It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEGAMAN X STREET FIGHTER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey any of you guys download MMXSF from capcoms site? If you don't know about it, its a fan made capcom sponsered MM game and its free. So far its only on for download on PC. I just finally beat the boss rush and got to M. Bison for the last battle hoping i was going to get the secret boss and fight akuma even with 3 perfects on other bosses still no akuma WTF. Anyones thoughts, reviews, general complaints about it? I liked it even better than alot of modern megaman games and am glad that it was fan made awesome game music isnt bad the controls could have been worked out better for the 360 controller but overall IMO great for the MM fans and great for new comers as well

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Downloaded it a few days ago. Its alright but still hard to play on my keyboard without a gamepad. But then again most MM games are pretty tough anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
make sure you smash out ryu then chun li then blanka then rose it will make your progress smoother, I still want to know how the eff to fight akuma that 3 perfect rumor is just that a rumor I am thinking you need a perfect on vega only probably an hes hard

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I figured there was an order to the bosses like most mega man games. I'll definitely try it again soon and hopefully beat it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

I could beat everyone except dhalsim with the buster cannon it just takes forever Ryu is easy to take down with the Buster, blankas melons will beat down rose with the most damage, vipers laser will defeat dhalsim ery fast, i used chun lis lightning kick to beat rolands level then used the buster canon to destroy roland hes not so bad hes like ryu.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You need a perfect on all 8 bosses to access Akuma

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

rgr that, does include vega

new topics

top topics

join