It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You are entangled in the matrix.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

You are entangled in the matrix.

That maybe true but those who are not entangled don't have free energy devices either.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I know. Maybe it's going to take at least another century.

I was hoping to see something in my lifetime. I'm impatient.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Yeah yeah I know!...But this particular "Mythware" really works! believe it or not,and please don't tell me they all did.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Its a pretty easy question. Free energy isn't as lucrative as oil/natural gas/electricity.

Why not? If I owned a power generation company and I had this technology that could generate power indefinitely without input fuels like coal, natural gas etc., why would I not employ this technology which increases my profits, since I no longer have to pay for the inputs?

If you apply common sense, you would see that any free energy technology, if it exists, would be lapped up by the energy industry and not suppressed.

What about the people who own the coal mines and oil fields? Who the sell to refineries who then sell to whoever else to finally get the fuel in the hands of the consumer? That process generates a lot of money, not only for the energy company.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Advances do not respect long standing jobs.
Example: Computers. Look at the millions of jobs they have killed since the 60's.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to worry about jobs? If we had a society where we grow our own food cooperatively, locally, and we do everything cooperatively so that we had no fear of deprivation?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Even nicer than not having to worry about our jobs, is this. Consider that out of 7 billion people, having the health, talents developed, being unencumbered by other duties such as children, being free, able bodied, and able to land good jobs you can do that pay well, IS A VASTLY MINORITY THING. And the rest ARE NOT FODDER FOR YOUR DREAM OF BEING SO WORTHY AND FANTASY THAN EVERYONE ELSE IS MALFORMED AND DESERVES THEIR LOT.

Food, shelter and energy, co-operatives with every single hobby and inventors group going, volunteering skills and talents to help others, and contribute, that is a free world, one that is not a hellzone. Its slavery and ultimate evil to have anything.

Free energy, the huge electro magnetic or telsa style breakthrough, or kinetic energy, but something anyone can build and do, and help those who can't, so you don't owe any power company, and don't need to fuel up in the gas station, would set this world free and end starvation for all.

Its like a car crash and what I told my friend, he died less than a year later, and I had sensed it, just felt it before hand, and so I tried to tell him, he needed to slow down. Said, What is worse than dying in a crash, would be Not Dying, but finding out you killed a child home from the hospital....

So I don't even really think about just us, my family, what a nice world would be like, but think of everyone else, and all those in need, and put their need ahead of anything else.

We really didn't come here, have our memories wiped, to live for ourselves. We had all that on the other side. We came to shine and love and help others.

I dont want a free energy device on the market. I want the plans and blueprints there for everyone to build their own affordable and even extrremely cheap systems that work and to share with all their neighbors. No more buying from the man needed.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is plenty of free energy in nature. Lightning, tornadoes, hurricanes all produce massive amounts of energy with no human inputs. Just need to find a way to harness and control it. Some day it will happen.

People that say free energy doesn't exist are misinformed.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Assuming the hypothetical that free energy does not violate actual natural law, why don't we have working devices on the market by now?

This thread is for the purpose of bringing out all the complications that stand in the way of free energy.

Here are some that seem apparent to me:

1. A history of sometimes brutal suppression.
  2. A society where people's prestige and livelihood is threatened by a paradigm shift to free energy technology.
  3. Momentum is needed to overcome the mindset that has been created by ridicule from the mainstream. Not enough people are confident enough to tear down the old mindset.
  4. Inertia. We are creatures of habit.

What else is there?

the prime reason is that there are far too many greedy, abusive and morally corrupt people on the planet at this time..
imagine the unlimited ability these people could have with free energy running their agendas..

now that's not to say that there AREN'T ALREADY .. morally corrupt people using this to advance their means...
BUT imagine if EVERY morally corrupt person could have access to it...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

the prime reason is that there are far too many greedy, abusive and morally corrupt people on the planet at this time..

You are of course talking about all those hoaxers who claim they have developed a free energy machine, or will sell you the plans for one, or will build one as soon as you send them money....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to worry about jobs? If we had a society where we grow our own food cooperatively, locally, and we do everything cooperatively so that we had no fear of deprivation?

Wouldn't it be even better if we discovered the secret of free food? We could cut those greedy farmers out of the loop entirely. All you would have to do is open your cupboard in the morning and voila! it's filled with food! The secret to this technology was known by the ancients, they called it a "cornucopia." In the intervening centuries, greedy farmers have destroyed the knowledge of this technology, and murder anyone who tries to make it public again.

That, in somewhat metaphorical terms, is what the "free energy" delusion is all about.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
We could cut those greedy farmers out of the loop entirely.

What a pile of crap.

We could all benefit by learning to farm. It would get us back in touch with nature, where we belong.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Wouldn't it be even better if we discovered the secret of free food? We could cut those greedy farmers out of the loop entirely. All you would have to do is open your cupboard in the morning and voila! it's filled with food! The secret to this technology was known by the ancients, they called it a "cornucopia." In the intervening centuries, greedy farmers have destroyed the knowledge of this technology, and murder anyone who tries to make it public again.

That, in somewhat metaphorical terms, is what the "free energy" delusion is all about.

The bad guys in your silly metaphor would be the grocery giants who want to send the farmers into poverty, the consumers into poverty while they sit on top making more money than they can use.

The interesting thing would be to find out just what you stake in all this is.

P

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by samkent

Something like this perhaps?

www.acorncommunity.org...

Sounds like what you want and might be nearby. Personally I don't know why these places aren't overcrowded already.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by prevenge

You are of course talking about all those hoaxers who claim they have developed a free energy machine, or will sell you the plans for one, or will build one as soon as you send them money....

haven't heard about them...

i was more or less considering drug cartels, gangs, extortionists, human traffickers, etc...
but sure.. go that route.. be blind to what i was purveying...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Probably because it would collapse our economy, well, the entire world's economy. If they discovered it, the smartest thing they can do is not use it until absolutely necessary, out of fossil fuels.

Think on that.
edit on 28-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
. . . our economy . . .

But, it's not really ours, it's theirs.

We need to make it ours.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I was watching that video again this morning. I see the YouTuber is from Germany.

I looked up Part 2 but it's just the German language version.

Here is an excerpt from the Description from Part 1:

. . . It extracts it probably from light radioactive mountain crytstals in it via electrostatic radiation excitation and excited raised Beta decay.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Although not all communities are are under the slave control like the U.S..

I've been reading about Methernitha. I've gathered that it is both a Christian Alliance and a Cooperative. In Wikipedia it says that the Christian Alliance was founded in 1950, it's not just in Switzerland, and eventually they founded a commune in Linden in the canton of Bern, Switzerland. The Cooperative was based on the Christian Alliance originally and it is a legal entity in Switzerland. The residents are still Swiss citizens and pay taxes.

It is interesting to read this quote about the Testatika:

"This wondermachine is lurked from nature, nothing else. Nature is the greatest source of power as well as knowledge which man has, and it still conceals many secrets, which are only revealed to those, who approach and tie in with them with highest respect and responsibility... To understand nature and to perceive its voice, man is obliged to experience silence and solitude, and it was there, where the knowledge about this technology was obtained."

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join