It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaytay
TPTB Can't Make Money from the Ones that do work and if it does Work they would be DEAD!

Oh, nonsense! That's like saying IBM couldn't make any money from personal computers, so they killed off Bill Gates. There is so much MONEY to be made on "Free Energy Devices" that Big Oil and every other Big Corp would be INSANE not to jump on it. If I were an exec in Big Oil right now and new a free energy device worked I'd be leasing manufacturing space and setting up dealerships RIGHT NOW!

Think of it! These things are supposed to be small enough that you can carry them around single-handedly. One to power a single family house would be less than the size of a heat pump. You could sell one to every house for the price of a small car and triple your money. A service industry would spring up to install and maintain them. the automobile industry would be transformed as everyone--literally everyone, would want a car with a zero point energy device as a motor. If one of these really existed i'd pay $30K for one tomorrow. Too expensive for you today? OK. Wait ten years and they'll be $15K in inflated dollars. Wait 20 and they'll be $5K, or you just buy a house with one already installed.

You could scrap double hulled tankers in a few years, tell the Middle East to go to hell in a handbasket, provide living wage jobs to folks who made these things, and transform the world. Within a generation there'd be one of these things in every African village, in every Indian hamlet, in every backward, low-income, tribal place there was. It would raise the standard of living for everyone. The poorest people in the world would be living an American middle class lifestyle and still complaining about the 1% while they dropped off their kids to the private school in their Beemer.

it wouldn't HURT Big Oil. It would SAVE it because they would no longer care whether the oil ran out (if you believe THAT, which is just more BS). Who cares what happens to the utility companies? Many of them are municipal anyway and someone has to keep these things working. Any savvy utility company would turn their service trucks into annual maintenance workers on your Zero Point Energy Device.

Oh, you think these needs "more devlopment"???? I thought Tesla figured it out a century ago? That's like saying the internal combustion engine needs "more devlopment." If you want to send your money to one of those schuksters, be my guest. You lose.

The really funny and ironic thing about these so-called devices is that people would rather throw science out the window, proclaim a massive conspiracy, blame the government and Big Oil for the lack of progress, and worship the Snake Oil Salesmen who are the ones who are really ripping you off!

And you guys believe you are "Denying Ignorance"???? My God, you are perpetuating it!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Working Nathan Stubblefield Coil!

In the comments I found this one interesting:

jburnum 1 year ago

Place coil directly above a underground water vain. Find a good water dowser!! It's important to make and break the secondary as this causes the earth currents to grow dramatically! It may take minutes...to possibly days. All depends on the quality of the earth current coming from below and time of year! Build your setup larger and find some one that knows water dowsing. Trust me on this!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
There is so much MONEY to be made on "Free Energy Devices" that Big Oil and every other Big Corp would be INSANE not to jump on it.

Uh, no. If free energy devices actually existed, then to let them get out would not make those companies money. As soon as they were out, the monetary system would collapse as all energy costs came down to zero. The cost of everything would plummet, everything would change completely.

It's too bad free energy devices don't exist, cos we can't go anywhere with the system the way it is.
edit on 26-12-2012 by almadd2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by almadd2012

There is so much MONEY to be made on "Free Energy Devices" that Big Oil and every other Big Corp would be INSANE not to jump on it.

Uh, no. If free energy devices actually existed, then to let them get out would not make those companies money. As soon as they were out, the monetary system would collapse as all energy costs came down to zero. The cost of everything would plummet, everything would change completely.

It's too bad free energy devices don't exist, cos we can't go anywhere with the system the way it is.

This is the whole paradigm, if little start up businesses can make generators for homes, or cars that run on water then the whole energy sector goes belly up.

Car Manufacturers do not like electric cars because they need little servicing. A great deal of the profit margin for a car comes from consumable spare parts like filters and such like. Electric cars do not need these things.

P

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here is a company who wants to make money on something many can think of, the kinetic energy in heat and wind in artificial trees, and roughly one artificial tree would power a home.

www.renewableenergyfocus.com...

Well sorry I want an antenna, and think that the aluminal shingle artwork and the natural wind in leaves should be able to be picked up, with a much more minor price tag, and not willing to pay for greedy patent type guys. Only open source is honorable. People have to chose hero or zero as far as I'm concerned.

inhabitat.com...

The 55 meter-high stalks, which are made of carbon fiber-reinforced resin poles, contain piezeoelectric discs and electrodes that generate current. The current is stored in two chambers that act as a battery

Read more: Fields of Windstalks Harvest Kinetic Energy From the Wind | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

I wonder what kind o f resin they used. But basically they've turned the poles into something that both generates a current and acts like a battery.

Interesting and getting much closer in what they're admitting too. Only I think wirelessly picking up kinetic energy would be great, even for auto's both electric and HHO. Also, for HHO heating.

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...
The Potential for Harvesting Energy from the Movement of Trees
by
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO),

Again interesting. I take it they mean wirelessly doing this.

They consider this feasible, in other words, the technology IS THERE. And what is the difference between wirelessly harvesting kinetic energy from wind on trees, and wirelessly harvesting any other kind of kinetic, or even heat/radiant, energy????? It seems they're admitting to the Telsa type antenna technology already exiting, unless those computer sensors that pick up the electro magentic energy, all nicely patented up, are the kinds they mean????

And to the guy who foed me, and dumped negative energy on my already full and stressed out plate, there is a tab that collects at the end of life. I forgive you though, good I believe in healing and counciling of all people.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.free-energy-info.co.uk...
The Potential for Harvesting Energy from the Movement of Trees by
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO),

Again interesting. I take it they mean wirelessly doing this.

If you had bothered to actually read that paper you would realise that they were talking about mW of power, to power a wireless data gathering node.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaytay
TPTB Can't Make Money from the Ones that do work and if it does Work they would be DEAD!

Oh, nonsense! That's like saying IBM couldn't make any money from personal computers, so they killed off Bill Gates. There is so much MONEY to be made on "Free Energy Devices" that Big Oil and every other Big Corp would be INSANE not to jump on it. If I were an exec in Big Oil right now and new a free energy device worked I'd be leasing manufacturing space and setting up dealerships RIGHT NOW!

You better go back and check what kind of
ideas IBM had about computers at the
verry beginning..

"I think there will be a WORLDDEMAND for aprox 5!! computers"

LOL..

I have 3 stationary and 4 handhelds.....

My take:
A device that produce energy free of charge/payment
would be DEVOSTATING for money...If you cant see
that, get the h out of the thread...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
You better go back and check what kind of ideas IBM had about computers at the verry beginning..

"I think there will be a WORLDDEMAND for aprox 5!! computers"

LOL..

LOL on you yourself for that urban legend, that you believe to be true.
You better go back and see if you can give me a citation for anyone in IBM who actually said that.
You may wish to read this page first.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Text
reply to post by intrptr

No it dose not use any kind of material to function...Sorry I can not explain more about the source of power but the system itself is some kind of a wheel which produces electricity or mechanical power if desired...this is a very simple yet effective system to produce endless free,clean and safe energy for as long as the earth will be!...And it feels like a lot of responsibility on one man's behalf..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Look up the invention secrecy act and you will understand that the U.S. government has the suppression technique built right into the system.

Maybe the open-source community could beat this system? If people are not applying for patents, which bring attention to themselves? If there are too many people doing projects for their local communities worldwide to do anything about stopping them?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Epic fail. The quality of Standard Definition TV is Excellent, on par with DVD quality (in the USA). The reason people buy cable is to have more choices. Or just use the Internet to get all your TV like I do. I can get every cable channel for free and I mean it. Cable is obsolete

Wow! Where do you get free internet? Sign me up!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Higher volts means nothing, but its actually a mystery.

Not to anyone who has any electronics experience.
I have 39 years experience.

You can hook many of these coils in series and get very high voltages. In his case I could see 24 volts easy.
But the amount of current will be quite low.

Here's the kicker: As soon as you start using the power (put a load on it) the current provided by the external power supply will rise. And if you do the power calculations (power you put in vs power it puts out) you will see the output power never get anywhere as high as the inoout power.

That was the problem with the guy in the YT video I posted.
His device used very low power when whe was measuring the output voltage. But when he measured the output current he saw a big rise in the input current. He never bothered to do the power calculations.
While his machine was a beautiful device with all the brass moving like an 8 cylinder engine, It never came close to the efficiency of modern generators.

He has not been back to YT for many months. Did big oil have him killed or did he finnaly realize his math errors and give up? The answer to that one depends on which side of the conspiracy fence you sit on.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

TCar Manufacturers do not like electric cars because they need little servicing. A great deal of the profit margin for a car comes from consumable spare parts like filters and such like. Electric cars do not need these things.

Not true.
They don't like them because they can't make a profit from the manufacture of them.
Selling parts is a real pain for them. They would much rather not sell parts.

AS soon as the car hit the road after market parts hit the shelves. Have you ever installed a Toyota oil filter??? No You get an STP or Fram. So do the dealers because it's cheaper to purchase. All of a sudden Toyota is competing against several companies who do nothing but make those one types of items. And those unique dealer only parts are low volume taxable inventory items.
Dealers and manufacturers can't compete with Autozone and the like. Parts are a pain for them.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
He has not been back to YT for many months.

Please do me a favor.

I am uncertain who "he" is. Who is the YouTuber in question?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

No it dose not use any kind of material to function...Sorry I can not explain more about the source of power but the system itself is some kind of a wheel which produces electricity or mechanical power if desired..

That's called mythware. They have been out for decades in various forms.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

That's called mythware.

Thanks! I always like learning new words.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I am uncertain who "he" is. Who is the YouTuber in question?

Him YT ID is drift2108.
He has 39 videos many are of his invention in various forms. He claims to have a patent on some part of the device. But that doesn't say much.

If you look at the basic design he is using cylinder magnet and pushing it through a coil of wire. Just like an auto piston and cylinder. If you have time to waste watch a few in sequence and listen to him. His desire is strong but he doesn't grasp the physics or the electronics behind it.

One guy suggested he try to power a flashlight bulb with it. Maybe he did and found the machine couldn't even power it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Thanks.

His desire is strong but he doesn't grasp the physics or the electronics behind it.

Or, there is the possibility that the explanation lies in alternative physics and electronics.

I would love to see a civil discussion of the specifics in this one example. That cannot take place, however, with people tossing around sarcastic remarks.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Assuming the hypothetical that free energy does not violate actual natural law, why don't we have working devices on the market by now?

This thread is for the purpose of bringing out all the complications that stand in the way of free energy.

Here are some that seem apparent to me:

1. A history of sometimes brutal suppression.
  2. A society where people's prestige and livelihood is threatened by a paradigm shift to free energy technology.
  3. Momentum is needed to overcome the mindset that has been created by ridicule from the mainstream. Not enough people are confident enough to tear down the old mindset.
  4. Inertia. We are creatures of habit.

What else is there?

Because energy is not free. It has to be gotten from something. Mass and energy are interchangeable and the process of that conversion is call "work". The closest anyone will ever get is the "almost free" energy device and that person who discovers it will live comfortably for the rest of his or her life.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Or, there is the possibility that the explanation lies in alternative physics and electronics.

No it doesn't. That's Harry Potter physics. Too many have grown up on wizard tv and movies. It's not real. Magic does not exist.
You have to come to term with a very old saying. "Nothing is free". It's going to cost you something somewhere along the line.

As side proof: Have you seen the latest computer scam? They pretend to be the FBI or other government agency and lock your computer until you send them prepaid card numbers and codes. In Europe about 15% of the people are paying up.
Why is it that these people can hide and get their program on millions of computers across the world but plans for a working Free Energy device are nowhere to be found?
No government can shut down YT- Twitter - Email fast enough to prevent plans from spreading worldwide.
And then there's snail mail or word of mouth. Or two different people figuring it out in two different countries.

They can't stop people from growing pot in their basement.
They can't stop organized crime.
They can't stop illegal immigrants.
They can't stop known criminals from getting guns.
They can't stop decades long pyramid schemes. (Bernie Maddof)
The head of the US top secret spy agency (CIA) can't get a little nookie on the side.

But they can stop each and every attempt to give the world free energy??
Heck I could print the plans on 8x11 paper. Then rent a Cessna and drop 10's of thousands over NYC. How would they stop me?

And yet not one working device.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join